Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please make the buff on bulwark good, don't disappoint us again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Please make the buff on bulwark good, don't disappoint us again!

Dear STS designers,

If you don't know yet, the game is currently very very unbalanced class wise, rouges are owning and 1-2-3shotting everyone in pvp. Warrior suppose to be a tank but can't even last 2-3 shots from a rouge? There is something seriously wrong here. The best weapon right now for warrior still is the level 31 maul, which came out more than a year ago. There's nothing really to do pve at the moment, all there is left for us to do is pvp, and pvp right now is so unbalanced, with the bug in TDM, the bugged juggernaut and the outdated weapons. Please make the bulwark a decent pvp weapon too, right now it is not even comparable to magma claymore or the goblin glaive in terms of pvp, yes we do get more armor but we don't deal any damage and our heal sucks. Adding simply some str and 200 armour won't help it much, like what everyone says it needs a complete overhaul with more damage, better attack range and proc. When everyone wants a new pvp weapon why give us a pve weapon,a not so good one either. Who says sword and shield weapon can't be a pvp weapon. This game is very gear dependent, meanwhile rouges and mages got a great new weapon, we warriors got the most disappointing mythic weapon since this game launched! I mean if it is not a mythic weapon, we wouldn't expect it to be that good, but it is mythic, so please make it good. Thank you so much revising the bulwark. We warriors love this game too and want to enjoy it as much as the other classes.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maximuszxz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Agreed , this game is very " gear'' dependent you make a solid point there bro. It makes me wonder why a warr is the last in line to get a weapon that balances us out between all classes. Not sure about the bulwark atm , to me its strictly for pve , tanking in elites honestly. Don't want to beat a dead horse but yeah , throw in a weapon that we can use in Pvp and pve a hybrid weapon worth buying beside the outdated arc maul. I have had both the maul and the glaive either way I get one shot killed by the new mythic weaps available these days, I no longer pvp with my end game toons atm , I have to resort to twinking nowa days. Sad but true.

+ 10 on this thread bro

Co GM / Senior Officer of " Rise Of An Empire ''

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

bump! I hope the designers rem sam or someone can read this and take into consideration when making the revision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Do you know i love using bulwark in PvP. Charge your attack and that curse reflects 75% of the damage done.
    In clashes This bulwark and maul would definitely be the best weapon. If theres a team that has maul+bulwark, they'll dominate as that heal proc is op too!
    Yes they gonna buff it, but remember rogue is a 1-1 class and no one can compete them in pvp :3
    If theyre buffing it, I want 200+ armour +20 str + increased range+ More dps( More faster it will charge primary attacks) + 600+ Heal for 4 times during proc(adding 200 armour as usual and reducing enemies armour). That's it.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Do you know i love using bulwark in PvP. Charge your attack and that 1) curse reflects 75% of the damage done.
    In clashes
    This bulwark and maul would definitely be the best weapon. If theres a team that has maul+bulwark, they'll dominate as 2) that heal proc is op too!
    Yes they gonna buff it, but remember rogue is a 1-1 class and no one can compete them in pvp :3
    If theyre buffing it, I want 200+ armour +20 str + increased range+ More dps( More faster it will charge primary attacks) + 600+ Heal for 4 times during proc(adding 200 armour as usual and reducing enemies armour). That's it.

1) Dev confirmed (Carapace): the reflect deals half the WARRIOR'S raw damage. It is constant and not 75%, lol.

2) The heal is a PvP addition, but does a very small heal. It makes the warrior a support clash really. The Bulwark is awful for landing kills and I would much rather have a glaive in PvP. I tested the bulwark in PvP during free respec.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    1) Dev confirmed (Carapace): the reflect deals half the WARRIOR'S raw damage. It is constant and not 75%, lol.

2) The heal is a PvP addition, but does a very small heal. It makes the warrior a support clash really. The Bulwark is awful for landing kills and I would much rather have a glaive in PvP. I tested the bulwark in PvP during free respec.
    Depends on how you use, the days do you know rogues with myth bow and ring one hit you with jugger and venge active as well? With bulwqrk, we can stay alive at those crits. In a clash, warrior dead= team dead so survivability> Heal and proc. Thats why i said, one maul and one bulwark team! For random joining in tdm etc, bulwark aint good because of low damage and super low heal. But remember that proc(280-300 heal per tick for 4secs, for me) in pvp passes to the nearby ally and it really helps a lot. It passes 3 times! I.e i get the heal, player a,b and c will get that heal as well. 1k hp return is cool.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I'm a rouge and when I compare the stats of the expedition recurve and mythic bow, I see an almost 70 damage boost. If seen players with that boost go from doing 3.5k to a fully geared tank to 4k+ dmg. Combined with nox and piercer many mythic bow rouges can do over 5k dmg to a tank with jugg down. Come on give tanks a break. The bulwark while admittedly is a great weapon for clashes, it completely fails as a decent investment for anyone who does not clash regularly.

No complaints with the proc, just saying maybe give it a significant damage boost so that the damage comes maybe on level with the magma claymore of assault. I think that should passify tanks and make pvp a bit more balanced. After all the bulwark is a MYTHIC weapon and in no case should give about the same damage than the lv 41 legendary swaord and shield

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Depends on how you use, the days do you know rogues with myth bow and ring one hit you with jugger and venge active as well? With bulwqrk, we can stay alive at those crits. In a clash, warrior dead= team dead so survivability> Heal and proc. Thats why i said, one maul and one bulwark team! For random joining in tdm etc, bulwark aint good because of low damage and super low heal. But remember that proc(280-300 heal per tick for 4secs, for me) in pvp passes to the nearby ally and it really helps a lot. It passes 3 times! I.e i get the heal, player a,b and c will get that heal as well. 1k hp return is cool.

dont forget the armour boost from the proc. cant even count how many times that proc has saves me in a clash. no changes needed on the proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

BUMP!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I'm a rouge and when I compare the stats of the expedition recurve and mythic bow, I see an almost 70 damage boost. If seen players with that boost go from doing 3.5k to a fully geared tank to 4k+ dmg. Combined with nox and piercer many mythic bow rouges can do over 5k dmg to a tank with jugg down. Come on give tanks a break. The bulwark while admittedly is a great weapon for clashes, it completely fails as a decent investment for anyone who does not clash regularly.

No complaints with the proc, just saying maybe give it a significant damage boost so that the damage comes maybe on level with the magma claymore of assault. I think that should passify tanks and make pvp a bit more balanced. After all the bulwark is a MYTHIC weapon and in no case should give about the same damage than the lv 41 legendary swaord and shield
    No, shield weapon isn't meant to do deal damage. If it gets that much dmg, like clamore assault, i would say, Bulwark > glaive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

:

No, shield weapon isn't meant to do deal damage. If it gets that much dmg, like clamore assault, i would say, Bulwark > glaive

There is nothing wrong with Bulwark>Glaive, bulwark is level 41, glaive is level 36. Why can't shield weapons deal damage? daggers deal damage, bows deal damage, staves deal damage, guns deal damage, no matter what waepons mages and rouges get they deal good damage. If shield doesn't deal damage, fine, then buff it by 1000+ armor, because at 2600 armor my warrior still gets 2 shotted by rouges.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThePvpTwink View Post
    Luck = the oh so common "messed up" or "lag" problem.
    Shield weapons are meant for tanking. Warriors will be too op if they get damage as well as this armour boost. And FYI, rogues and mages are meant to deal damage, warriors are meant to handle aggro and take damage.
    That's why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Shield weapons are meant for tanking. Warriors will be too op if they get damage as well as this armour boost. And FYI, rogues and mages are meant to deal damage, warriors are meant to handle aggro and take damage.
    That's why.

The way the game currently is, warriors, the so called "tanks" are getting two shotted by rouges. And c'mon warriors being op? we all know what the op class is right now, some rouges have 1600+ armor and 4k+ health and insane damage. Rouges can tank quite good too, especailly when you are only dealing few hundred damage to them each hit and they are doing 5k+ to you. Like I said, want warriors to be tanks only, fine, give the bulwark +1000 armor, even with that rouge can probably still hit 3-4K on us "tanks". You know why I put quotation marks around the word "tank", because given how wars are performing now, they surely don't live up to the word "tank".
    Last edited by maximuszxz; 08-13-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

BUMP! even with the current changes on test server, bulwark still needs more buff!
    Keep in mind this is LEVEL 41 MYTHIC WEAPON!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to maximuszxz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maximuszxz View Post
    BUMP! even with the current changes on test server, bulwark still needs more buff!
    Keep in mind this is LEVEL 41 MYTHIC WEAPON!
    Right! It's lvl 41. This means that for seasons to come it needs to be the preferred weapon for tanks. At its current state, next season something will be better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Bump! Rem sam someone reply us!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The way the game currently is, warriors, the so called "tanks" are getting two shotted by rouges. And c'mon warriors being op? we all know what the op class is right now, some rouges have 1600+ armor and 4k+ health and insane damage. Rouges can tank quite good too, especailly when you are only dealing few hundred damage to them each hit and they are doing 5k+ to you. Like I said, want warriors to be tanks only, fine, give the bulwark +1000 armor, even with that rouge can probably still hit 3-4K on us "tanks". You know why I put quotation marks around the word "tank", because given how wars are performing now, they surely don't live up to the word "tank".
    If i use bulwark this time in pvp i become water tank bulwark no meaning even have 3 super gem very hard to kill rogue or mage those hv amour 1400 above

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Dear STS designers,

If you don't know yet, the game is currently very very unbalanced class wise, rouges are owning and 1-2-3shotting everyone in pvp. Warrior suppose to be a tank but can't even last 2-3 shots from a rouge? There is something seriously wrong here. The best weapon right now for warrior still is the level 31 maul, which came out more than a year ago. There's nothing really to do pve at the moment, all there is left for us to do is pvp, and pvp right now is so unbalanced, with the bug in TDM, the bugged juggernaut and the outdated weapons. Please make the bulwark a decent pvp weapon too, right now it is not even comparable to magma claymore or the goblin glaive in terms of pvp, yes we do get more armor but we don't deal any damage and our heal sucks. Adding simply some str and 200 armour won't help it much, like what everyone says it needs a complete overhaul with more damage, better attack range and proc. When everyone wants a new pvp weapon why give us a pve weapon,a not so good one either. Who says sword and shield weapon can't be a pvp weapon. This game is very gear dependent, meanwhile rouges and mages got a great new weapon, we warriors got the most disappointing mythic weapon since this game launched! I mean if it is not a mythic weapon, we wouldn't expect it to be that good, but it is mythic, so please make it good. Thank you so much revising the bulwark. We warriors love this game too and want to enjoy it as much as the other classes.
    During at beta test server i use bulwark but still not enough damage my bulwark damage up to 390 at main server 365, why so complicated to giving to warrior good damage and good buff weapon that sts called it mythic lvl 41, is very hard to bring bulwark to play ctf or tdm, i really hope devs can adjusted good damage and dps also very good buff or warrior will be attack by rogue so easy because they know their damage high, warrior being hit 2 shot then die, pls pls make a balance dmg,I love this game dont lets us down all warrior hope better weapon to pve or pvp

Thanks
    Kiffers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I won't go into everything but I do agree with a lot that was said here. If bulwark proc did reflect damage based on damage recieved and not damage dealt it would be pretty sweet. Mob/Boss Damage and health already are higher/ lower depending on level modifiers so it would help about the same in whatever level you went to. If this was implemented maybe lower the time the proc stayed active. Well that's my 2 cents
    Last edited by spimeslam; 08-21-2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: word fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killaforever View Post
    We WAR's playing the game dont care what's STS going to bring in the future. I rather live in now&enjoy.
    Now I am begining to dislike the game same as many War friends in game. Most changing chars
    Taking a break.or leaving the game.
    A game suppose to be Fun leisure time.Arcane legends sts made the game BORING for all WAR's
    Dont blame no one. Leaving looking for better games.
    Good way to lose players
    STS CONGRATULATIONS on making War a NOOB.
    I am yet too see a Mage without Sam and arcane ring beat a tank even when tank uses bulwark so idk what you talking about.
    I guess rogues op but I mean that's how it always is.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.