Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: idea?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default idea?

Why not restart PL, back to day one! Eh? Eh? Anyone agree? Back to day one, when PL was just getting started. I think that starting fresh and new will get more new players and everyone can enjoy the good old times PL had! (THIS IS JUST AN IDEA OMG PLSNORAGEATME)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

yeh and we can all get founders!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gloak View Post
    Why not restart PL, back to day one! Eh? Eh? Anyone agree? Back to day one, when PL was just getting started. I think that starting fresh and new will get more new players and everyone can enjoy the good old times PL had! (THIS IS JUST AN IDEA OMG PLSNORAGEATME)
    I would agree sadly this would kill the game. All the oldies would leave due to the lack of vanities to show that they are old and then the noobies will ruin pvp further killing the game as well as not knowing what in the heck they are doing.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    I would agree sadly this would kill the game. All the oldies would leave due to the lack of vanities to show that they are old and then the noobies will ruin pvp further killing the game as well as not knowing what in the heck they are doing.
    all very good points, better yet tho they release a separate game that would be all premium content like level up would be like 10 plat per level for levels 1-15, 15 plat each for 16-30, 20 each 31-40, 25 each 41-50, 25 each 51-55, 30 each 56-60, 35 each 61-65, 40 each 66-70, 55 each 71-75, 100 to 76 and 250 to 77
    all vanities and gear would be available for plat in plat store, like even discontinueds
    for example: CoP 2000 plat, SoH 2000 plat, MFA 2000 plat, Humania helm 1500 plat, eye of eternity 1500 plat, lil gorath 1500 plat, volconut 3000 plat, black drag pieces(vanity) 4500 plat a piece

sets could be like L25 ssc sets (5pc) 100 plat, L35 sets 125 plat, L50 AO3 set 150, shadow cave sets(6pc) 250 plat, 55 crafted 325 plat, crafted demonic sets 5pc 400 plat, crafted 65 sets(all pcs) 425 plat, crafted 70 sets(all pcs) 510 plat, crafted 75(5pc) 600 plat, crafted 77 700 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

[QUOTE=AppleNoob:1841738]
    I would agree sadly this would kill the game. All the oldies would leave due to the lack of vanities to show that they are old and then the noobies will ruin pvp further killing the game as well as not knowing what in the heck they are doing.[/QUOTE

The point of this restart is so everyone can enjoy PL when the game was new. Who cares about showing off you're an oldie because tbh, no one really cares lol. It's just an idea so people can have fun before it was ruined with all these lame updates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

if there were a way to keep an experimental server up for this, I would be All for it. But you can't take away other peoples years of hard work and $$ investment.
    77 - Emagency, Bearnacle, Tweetment
    l2 WandnBracer - WeeklyRaffle
    I'm your Pocket Legends Weekly Raffle Host

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sts could launch PL#2 for people who want to play PL as it was from day one, and oldies can also enjoy old times when the game was just born. So pretty much everyone can enjoy it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarlan View Post
    all very good points, better yet tho they release a separate game that would be all premium content like level up would be like 10 plat per level for levels 1-15, 15 plat each for 16-30, 20 each 31-40, 25 each 41-50, 25 each 51-55, 30 each 56-60, 35 each 61-65, 40 each 66-70, 55 each 71-75, 100 to 76 and 250 to 77
    all vanities and gear would be available for plat in plat store, like even discontinueds
    for example: CoP 2000 plat, SoH 2000 plat, MFA 2000 plat, Humania helm 1500 plat, eye of eternity 1500 plat, lil gorath 1500 plat, volconut 3000 plat, black drag pieces(vanity) 4500 plat a piece

sets could be like L25 ssc sets (5pc) 100 plat, L35 sets 125 plat, L50 AO3 set 150, shadow cave sets(6pc) 250 plat, 55 crafted 325 plat, crafted demonic sets 5pc 400 plat, crafted 65 sets(all pcs) 425 plat, crafted 70 sets(all pcs) 510 plat, crafted 75(5pc) 600 plat, crafted 77 700 plat
    Then pratically no noobs will play. Yes STG will get massive revenue but once people get their stuff it is gone. Also the idea is a bit of a ripoff i wouldn't be suprised if oldies didn't even play it.

This is basically a clone of my old idea where instead of plat you use points you earned in pvp, and everybody gets a free character with whatever level and gear in the beginning.
    Last edited by AppleNoob; 09-25-2014 at 06:09 AM.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

[QUOTE=gloak;1841758]
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob:1841738
    I would agree sadly this would kill the game. All the oldies would leave due to the lack of vanities to show that they are old and then the noobies will ruin pvp further killing the game as well as not knowing what in the heck they are doing.[/QUOTE

The point of this restart is so everyone can enjoy PL when the game was new. Who cares about showing off you're an oldie because tbh, no one really cares lol. It's just an idea so people can have fun before it was ruined with all these lame updates.
    Oldies care... trust me ive been trying to argue that oldies really don't matter but in this case they matter very much, because its pretty much close to only oldies left in pl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarlan View Post
    yeh and we can all get founders!!!!!!
    Yeh we also wasted all our plat and time
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ubernewber For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This is just an idea for everyone to enjoy PL from day one if youre an oldie or not. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernewber View Post
    Yeh we also wasted all our plat and time
    Worth it though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think it would suit all players, new and old because oldies get to go back in time and newbies get to enjoy what they had missed. All in all I think it will reborn PL and many players will like it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I think it would suit all players, new and old because oldies get to go back in time and newbies get to enjoy what they had missed. All in all I think it will reborn PL and many players will like it
    What if they restarted the world from the cosmic horizons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

It only suits newbies. Now if you let the oldies keep their vanities and discontinued items then it suits oldies and newbies, but it won't happen due to the amount of plat and time put into the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    It only suits newbies. Now if you let the oldies keep their vanities and discontinued items then it suits oldies and newbies, but it won't happen due to the amount of plat and time put into the game.
    This idea aka Pocket Legends II
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob:1843224

I think it would work if players 3 years and older could keep their things and anyone over could start fresh. maybe players can link their acc from PL to PL2 for those who wish not to start over? And the one that want to can start fresh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I think it would work if players 3 years and older could keep their things and anyone over could start fresh. maybe players can link their acc from PL to PL2 for those who wish not to start over? And the one that want to can start fresh?
    Then everybody would link their accs -_-. Fresh start shall not happen unless you want to get rid of oldies, and newbies shall never be appeased because oldies want what oldies want and we must satisfy them. The link will be pointless because then its not a fresh start. Its PL with a new character.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What I meant was everyone starts out new! But oldies can link their purchases that had to do with platinum and can receive them in the new PL so they don't have to spend money again. As in vanity and plat packs, anything that has to do with platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

What I meant was everyone starts out new! But oldies can link their purchases that had to do with platinum and can receive them in the new PL so they don't have to spend money again. As in vanity and plat packs, anything that has to do with platinum
    Im saying oldies shall not want to have to level to 77 again.