Thread: Looking for top 26-27 guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Looking for top 26-27 guild

Need a guild for my new 26. May lvl to 27-28 since it seems times have changed and everyone seems to be in the off bracket now. Feel lost now lol i have yet to see any bl or holy which were top 2 guilds last i played this lvl range. All i know is I'm sick of being ganged by folks I'd tear up 1/1 if given the chance. I can be a solid asset to any guild that needs an experienced mage 26-28 just have zero clue who is who nowadays. Post or pm top guilds in this lvl bracket and if i need to tryout for one I'm fine with that
    If u happen to come across a lvl 7 tank w ss and hj please pm me ign and guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Tbh, 26 bracket is pretty dead compared to other brackets... For guilds, I'd recommend Pride, Invasion (Pride and Invasion probably being the top 2 active guilds), Is Feeling Awesome (mostly a 25 guild), or Rebellious (I'm an officer here and can invite you if you wish). Just FYI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Tyvm for the info brother..... Ill ponder on it check out how eqch guild conducts themselves before deciding. Not looking to join any dirty ganging pride less guild ya know? Would like a top guild with a good rival to have some good ole fashioned wars if possible. Would you recommend lvling my mage from 26 to 27 or 28?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marrypoppins View Post
    Tyvm for the info brother..... Ill ponder on it check out how eqch guild conducts themselves before deciding. Not looking to join any dirty ganging pride less guild ya know? Would like a top guild with a good rival to have some good ole fashioned wars if possible. Would you recommend lvling my mage from 26 to 27 or 28?
    Probably 27 would be best, but you should ask around first more before deciding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

The Blacklisted has disbanded and renamed to The Blackronin. Holy has been torn apart as an officer kicked all the members /recruiters. And @ Instant, I actually haven't seen any pride members except one. Invasion or Is Feeling Awesome are probably your best bets. 27 is fine, many people are 27, but there are a lot of ctf matches with 24-26 levels and you will be constantly zoned. Tdm is generally 26-28. Level 28 is just ridiculous, it's just bl that's 28.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

hi marry, as an officer of 'is feeling awesome', i would recommend you to see it urself 1st b4 deciding. none of the guilds above are perfect, but u might like one of them and make it toward perfection.

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thorluffy View Post
    hi marry, as an officer of 'is feeling awesome', i would recommend you to see it urself 1st b4 deciding. none of the guilds above are perfect, but u might like one of them and make it toward perfection.

Tyvm I decided to go with your guild cause i really like the informative page you made and most importantly i love that the guild prides itself on dignity and morals. My type of guild. So thanks so very much for having me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marrypoppins View Post
    Tyvm I decided to go with your guild cause i really like the informative page you made and most importantly i love that the guild prides itself on dignity and morals. My type of guild. So thanks so very much for having me
    pleasure to have you marry, see u around soon!