Thread: In-Depth Guide : How to Install Public test server

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Red face In-Depth Guide : How to Install Public test server

"Oh Man! I cant install the test server "
    "I cant login there is only guest option...What do i do? Please help!"

This is what everyone is complaining since the server started... Some in chatbox or making new threads or in Normal game... Everyone wants to be a part of this but because of one or the other reason they are not able to.

Hello My fellow friends,

I am Evicted, just a normal AL player like you today i am going to show you how to install the test server.

The Google Play store is a great resource that can enhance your mobile experience. It gives Android users access to more than one million apps, such as Facebook, Pandora, and Instagram, among thousands of others, but what do you do when there is a App you cant find from play store?

Here's how to do it:

Setting up your device

From your smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0 or higher, go to Settings, scroll down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Selecting this option will allow you to install apps outside of the Google Play store. Depending on your device, you can also choose to be warned before installing harmful apps. This can be enabled by selecting the Verify apps option in the Security settings. The verifying apps option is not there on my tablet but maybe you have it on your phone.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-08-15-14-07-01-1.png
Views: 6028
Size:  100.4 KB

On devices running an earlier version of Android, go to Settings, open the Applications option, select Unknown sources, and click OK on the popup alert.

Downloading the Application

On your Android device go to: http://account.spacetimestudios.com/...egendsTest.apk to download the Test Server application. It will say it can harm your device just click ok proceed and let it download.

I downloaded it. What next?

Next, go to your app menu and click Downloads;

Name:  Screenshot_2014-08-15-14-12-56-1.png
Views: 5836
Size:  16.1 KB

here you will find the file you just downloaded. Maybe in internet downloads or click on other download.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-08-15-14-13-10-1.png
Views: 5899
Size:  36.7 KB

Open the file and install the app.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-08-15-14-13-29-1.png
Views: 5961
Size:  45.9 KB

Now let it install and then click on open or you can also open it from apps Menu

Name:  Screenshot_2014-08-15-14-17-45-1.png
Views: 5821
Size:  24.3 KB

Now let it open once it open it will read "Play As Guest" Click on X in corner now it will look like this

Name:  Screenshot_2014-08-15-14-20-24-1.png
Views: 6031
Size:  665.2 KB

Now login with Email, google or Facebook.. And wait till it Patches and you are ready to go you can Enter the Arena by talking to Seer rox in Kraag

I heard People are having problem in login with google and Samhayne is looking into it so keep checking forums!

Thanks for reading & Take care!
    Evicted
    Last edited by Evicted; 08-15-2014 at 04:30 AM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Evicted For This Useful Post: