So I was sitting there. Eating a hot pocket. Contemplating the fabric that we call space and time. When all of a sudden it hit me. In order for more new stuff ie Expansions, new vanities, more events in the game, the company would have to make revenue. So why not add a new stream of revenue? I've heard of ads being placed in game. I personally don't mind a few ads here and there, and if it leads to more goodies. Then by all means. I also have my idea which I will say so myself, was pretty smart. We've all seen the concept of mystery boxes. I've personally seen the concept in games such as Dark legends are Arcane legends. That little box with a chance at something juicy or something that nobody would want. But time and time again, it's shown that people will take chances. So my suggestion summarized for the reading handicapped would be a new item in the store that gives you the chance to roll for vanities.

Whether it be the 2013 Independence Hat
Name:  Screen shot 2014-08-15 at 6.55.50 PM.png
Views: 476
Size:  23.1 KB
A Mistle Toe hat
Name:  Screen shot 2014-08-15 at 6.56.27 PM.png
Views: 463
Size:  29.2 KB
Or that really somewhat mainstream Snowglobe Helm
Name:  Screen shot 2014-08-15 at 6.57.11 PM.png
Views: 510
Size:  81.1 KB

The chance for any vanity in game besides the cap vanities, founder helm, and buyable vanities. (Maybe bunny ears though, because they suck).
This would bring a new source of revenue for you all at Spacetime as people come from all the nooks and crevices to try their luck at some of the more rare vanities.
The price would be compliant with the chances of rarer vanities such as perhaps something from the Avengers, Star Trek, or pets.
So please maybe with a cherry on top consider my suggestion? I'm only just a humble pleb.

Name:  Screen shot 2014-08-15 at 7.13.04 PM.png
Views: 468
Size:  292.7 KB