Thread: This idea = sts makes $$$ + makes customers happy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Default This idea = sts makes $$$ + makes customers happy

I currently do not have an android device that is compatible with arcane legends, but I do know many people that have tried the test server and heard their feedback. Some say the 2k plat is great, others told me how they got the chance to use exclusive or hard to get pets such as nightshade and nekro. You get the drift, people have a good time playing on this test server.

So my proposal here is to make more of these to happen. If you take a look at the play store (android app store) facts, there are currently 10,000,000 - 50,000,000 people that downloaded arcane legends, and that's a lot of people (not including apple store). It doesn't have to be often, maybe a weekend or perhaps a week, but sts should open up one of these servers once in a while, maybe once a year or so. Where low leveled, capped, non-geared players, or even full time twinks can all experience what it'd be like to be fully geared. During this one week (or however long the server will run), elites will be flooded with people, every pvp room would be full, just imagine what can happen. Magical.

For sts to make money off this (since it takes time and effort), here is your part of the deal. You can charge anyone who goes on the new server. I'm not sure how this can work, but you guys can find a way. Imagine this: let's just say 1/10 of the arcane legends playerbase wants to try this out. That's ~1 million people right there. You can charge people $0.99 (for instance) to go on the server for a week. That BAM BOOM 1 million dollars right there for your god forsaken company. Imagine, if you charged $4.99 to each person. And let's say 1/20 people (out of the 10 mil) wanted to try this out. 10 mil (people)/20 (1/20 people) = 500,000 (people that try this server) * ~$5 = BAM BOOM $2,500,000. Catch the drift?

I've talked to a group of friends, each of them wouldn't mind putting 5 dollars in the table to have some FUN. Maybe this isn't the best idea in the world, but I won't die posting this thread. How do you guys feel?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post: