Thread: PLS LOOK AND HELP ME!! Pls :(

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Default PLS LOOK AND HELP ME!! Pls :(

Ok hey guys, I'm going to be travelling back to england for couple days, so whilst im bored in the car, I thought I might use my time wisely..

So I have been wanting a sig for ages and have never been able to make a good one on my iPhone. Everytime i try the Pic gets squashed into a square, how do i prevent this? also does anyone recommend any apps they dont req wifi??

pls reply asap 7% left on phone. (I cant charge it till it runs out + I have to wait till its like 25-35% cuz my phone's messed up massively).

THX

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Ok hey guys, I'm going to be travelling back to england for couple days, so whilst im bored in the car, I thought I might use my time wisely..

So I have been wanting a sig for ages and have never been able to make a good one on my iPhone. Everytime i try the Pic gets squashed into a square, how do i prevent this? also does anyone recommend any apps they dont req wifi??

pls reply asap 7% left on phone. (I cant charge it till it runs out + I have to wait till its like 25-35% cuz my phone's messed up massively).

THX
    i would recommend junglegold but the shop is closed atm. Laars is also another good choice as well as Jjxeject. He did my sig and im lovin it. Here are the links.

Laar

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ium-Signatures

Jjxeject

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...X-Request-Shop
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

The new Spider Man movies stink! The original were way better!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I make sings for free! I can have one for you in a day if you shoot me some pics. Just come check out my thread.
    I AM THE LION! [ THE KING OF BEASTS!

You who dare mock the Dragon Emperor! WILL NOT BE SPARED!!!