Thread: Low level AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Low level AL

I am a level 13 Warrior, currently leveling, I mean at this level the game is kind of fun, but bland, when does it get better?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Since you are new, I suggest you do the following: Run as often all the maps that are available to you, do all the quests involved (those guys with the yellow ! do have them for you). Run solo, or in team, doesn't matter. Level up, get new gear at the following levels: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 41.

Dont buy the most expensive before you are lvl 41, you just need it to level up and the differences between a 1 mil armor and a 10k armor are relatively small (for your leveling-needs).

Try to get as much pets as you can, rotate them in use, so you wont have to feed them because they feed automatic over time when not used.

Try to get Achievments done (you find them in you menu at the top). This is fun along the way to the top.

Farm to get money. Do daily quests to get money and coins (for special use).

There is a ton of content waiting for you, just not yet available at your level. So, level up and enjoy the way. Believe me, this is the most fun part of the game

When you are finally on top and super geared up, and get bored, because you've done everything pvem, then you can try pvp (player vs. player). But I warn you: its hard!

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com