Thread: The utimate 2014 30/31 fox guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default The utimate 2014 30/31 fox guide

THE UTIMATE 2014 30/31 FOX GUIDE

This updated guide is made for 30-31 foxes ( After the nub 2013 nerf). 30 is imo the most successful lvl for a fox, as it can kill all classes if used correctly. There are 2 setups depending on your playing style. 1 for dex( dps and dmg) and 1 for str (debuff and dps).

The triple combo: Rabid,ham= slam, do any attacks for 3 seconds, vixen kick= knockout, then do rabid ham= buried. Thats the triple combo.

The dex setup

Attribute points(Dex):
    60 Strength: For Banjo, Mint cutter, Reaper, Swamp Regen set, Hallo Shield
    2 Intelligence: Don't upgrade int, it isn't needed at 30-31, the only thing you need from int is the int halloween armour and helm that use 0 attribute points.
    94 Dexterity : 92 dex is needed to equip the shivering ice talon, evidence bracer, Expert armour, and the 10 dmg 2 dodge ring.

Skill build(Dex):
    With dex, you will be focusing on nuking and dps here are 2 builds:

Debuff dmg build(Dex):
    1 rabid bite,5 vixen kick, 1 poison needles, 5 evade, 1 fury, 3 hamstring, 1 poison dart, 5 fox howl, 1 hypnotize, 6 rage tonic
    If 31 add 1 to vixen kick or howl

Pure dmg/ dps(Dex):
    1 rabid bite,5 vixen kick, 5 poison needles, 5 evade, 1 fury, 3 hamstring, 1 poison dart, 1 fox howl, 1 hypnotize, 6 rage tonic
    If 31, add 1 to vixen kick or poison needles

Gear(Dex): Most of the time, you will be using int hallo armour and helm, a banjo or mint cutter, and a 10 dmg 2 dodge ring

Tips (Dex):

Bear: This is your toughest opponent, while fighting a bear, try to kite his cb by doing: rage tonic, fury, evade when 12m, hypnotize, vixen kick, poison needles, Then get 10m to him do dart, rabid bite, hamstring(combo) and use all your skills when they are done cooling down.

Mage: The 6 heal and ms is annoying so you want to kill then as fast as possible.
    The tips I can give you are never start up with hypnotize unless the mage has a 10-12m fire.
    Use hypnotize when the mage kites and freezes you.
    Use howl AFTER heal if dmg debuff build.
    If they ms you will need to land knockout or buried.

Foxes: Deadly if high hamstring hits you.
    This is the most unpredictable class to face so you gotta play along with what your opponent does. Land hamstring to kill his dodge.

Bird: Only thing deadly about bird to fox is their root.
    Like mages, never hypno first unless needed.
    Land hamstring to reduce dodge.

Rhinos: This class can be tough for a fox.
    Stay close to him don't let him kite you and heal.
    If using dmg debuff build use howl AFTER heal.

The Str setup

Attribute points(Str):
    94 Strength: For Iceberg set, Hallo sheild and reaper, plat pack if nub
    2 Intelligence: Don't upgrade int, it isn't needed at 30-31, the only thing you need from int is the int halloween armour and helm that use 0 attribute points.
    60 Dexterity : You will need dex for the lvl 10 8dmg 2 dodge ring.

Skill build(Str):
    With str, you will be focusing on debuffing and late nukes here are 2 builds:

Debuff dps build(Str):
    1 rabid bite,1 vixen kick, 1 poison needles, 5 evade, 2 fury, 1 hamstring, 1 poison dart, 4 fox howl, 1 hypnotize, 6 armour shredder, 6 rage tonic
    If 31 add 1 to fox howl

The overtime nuke build (Str):
    1 rabid bite, 5 vixen kick, 1 poison needles, 5 evade, 1 fury, 1 hamstring, 1 poison dart, 1 fox howl, 1 hypnotize, 6 armour shredder 6 rage tonic
    If 31, add 1 to vixen kick

Gear(Str): Most of the time, you will be using int helm, the iceberg set, and a 8 dmg 2 dodge ring, the hatchet iceberg set is used for regen, use plat pack if you wish.

Tips (Str):

Bear: This is your toughest opponent, while fighting a bear, try to kite his cb by doing: rage tonic, fury, evade when 12m, hypnotize, vixen kick, fox howl, Then get 10m to him do dart, rabid bite, armour shredder, hamstring(combo), needles and use all your skills when they are done cooling down.

Mage: The 6 heal and ms is annoying so you want to kill then as fast as possible.
    The tips I can give you are never start up with hypnotize unless the mage has a 10-12m fire.
    Use howl and shredder AFTER heal.
    If they do ms, you'll need to land knockout or buried to destroy their ms.

This is the most unpredictable class, so you gotta play along with what your opponent does.
    As my str fox builds have 1 hamstring, don't rely on it too much like other foxes.
    Use howl and shredder when possible( Shredder stacks= -52 armour)
    Try to avoid a hamstring if possible.

Land howl to reduce their overall dmg, birds already have low dmg, so make it even lower.

Stay close to him don't let him kite you then heal.
    Try to land 2 of the combos from the triple combo if possible it really helps.

Frequently asked questions:

What is your skill order?
    Well you gotta learn it by yourself, even if I say what I do, its not gonna help if you don't know when to use it.

Are 30 foxes op?
    Its not op but its good, most mages at 30 and 35 think we are op, but its their fault they don't use ms...Also if a bear lands cb on you, your ded.

Why do you use low hamstring?
    Well, high hamstring only really debuffs dodge and doesn't add much dmg, I've tested it the dmg difference of 1 hamstring to 6 hamstring is barely 20. Also u only really need a dodge debuff for other foxes( who have a average 30 dodge buffed and 1 hamstring is -10 dodge)

Shredder and howl can be healed, so its no good?
    Use it after a heal and see the difference in that 3 second cooldown time.

Why 31?
    Well when your 30 and using dex you have 94 dex and 59 str, you need that 60 str to use the swamp gear.

Is 30 pvp balanced?
    The answer is yes and no, its balanced if your the top 3 classes: Mage, bear and fox, because: Mage kills bear, bear kills fox, fox kills mage. Other then that 30 birds kill all but mage and rhino ( and theres like 5 rhinos who barely play) and rhinos kill all but mages. Also, crit and dodge rarely gets over 40 buffed and theres no 2 shot kills (unless you strip and mage and have a str iceberg longsword bear rage beckon stomp)

Is 30 fox active?
    Theres almost as many 30 foxes as mages and bears.

Well thats my 30/31 fox guide.
    If you have any questions leave your them here or pm me, ign: utimateimpact, impactbird
    Last edited by Impact; 08-20-2014 at 07:38 AM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Impact For This Useful Post:

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Btw you don't recommend using arm shred on a dex based fox?

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default The utimate 2014 30/31 fox guide

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    Btw you don't recommend using arm shred on a dex based fox?
    No, since you don't got enough armour and hp to last long enough to use it for its maximum effect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    No, since you don't got enough armour and hp to last long enough to use it for its maximum effect.
    But my dex fox used armor shredder and it worked better for me than without it.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by programmed View Post
    But my dex fox used armor shredder and it worked better for me than without it.
    It does work, but its less useful, well thats what i found out testing builds and stuff.

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Ulti help me learn how to fight bears. You're one the best foxes out there that can kill bears.

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    Ulti help me learn how to fight bears. You're one the best foxes out there that can kill bears.
    Hypno vixen needles is a good way to start off as it kites their cb which reduces dmg and dodge. Then dart rabid ham and spam.
    The only thing is it wont always work you need to adapt to the situation. Ex: a bear dodges hypno and lands cb.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    THE UTIMATE 2014 30/31 FOX GUIDE

This updated guide is made for 30-31 foxes ( After the nub 2013 nerf). 30 is imo the most successful lvl for a fox, as it can kill all classes if used correctly. There are 2 setups depending on your playing style. 1 for dex( dps and dmg) and 1 for str (debuff and dps).

The triple combo: Rabid,ham= slam, do any attacks for 3 seconds, vixen kick= knockout, then do rabid ham= buried. Thats the triple combo.

The dex setup

Attribute points(Dex):
    60 Strength: For Banjo, Mint cutter, Reaper, Swamp Regen set, Hallo Shield
    94 Dexterity : 92 dex is needed to equip the shivering ice talon, evidence bracer, Expert armour, and the 10 dmg 2 dodge ring.

Skill build(Dex):
    With dex, you will be focusing on nuking and dps here are 2 builds:

Debuff dmg build(Dex):
    1 rabid bite,5 vixen kick, 1 poison needles, 5 evade, 1 fury, 3 hamstring, 1 poison dart, 5 fox howl, 1 hypnotize, 6 rage tonic
    If 31 add 1 to vixen kick or howl

Pure dmg/ dps(Dex):
    1 rabid bite,5 vixen kick, 5 poison needles, 5 evade, 1 fury, 3 hamstring, 1 poison dart, 1 fox howl, 1 hypnotize, 6 rage tonic
    If 31, add 1 to vixen kick or poison needles

Gear(Dex): Most of the time, you will be using int hallo armour and helm, a banjo or mint cutter, and a 10 dmg 2 dodge ring

Tips (Dex):

Bear: This is your toughest opponent, while fighting a bear, try to kite his cb by doing: rage tonic, fury, evade when 12m, hypnotize, vixen kick, poison needles, Then get 10m to him do dart, rabid bite, hamstring(combo) and use all your skills when they are done cooling down.

Use howl AFTER heal if dmg debuff build.
    If they ms you will need to land knockout or buried.

This is the most unpredictable class to face so you gotta play along with what your opponent does. Land hamstring to kill his dodge.

Land hamstring to reduce dodge.

Stay close to him don't let him kite you and heal.
    If using dmg debuff build use howl AFTER heal.

The Str setup

Attribute points(Str):
    94 Strength: For Iceberg set, Hallo sheild and reaper, plat pack if nub
    60 Dexterity : You will need dex for the lvl 10 8dmg 2 dodge ring.

Skill build(Str):
    With str, you will be focusing on debuffing and late nukes here are 2 builds:

Debuff dps build(Str):
    1 rabid bite,1 vixen kick, 1 poison needles, 5 evade, 2 fury, 1 hamstring, 1 poison dart, 4 fox howl, 1 hypnotize, 6 armour shredder, 6 rage tonic
    If 31 add 1 to fox howl

The overtime nuke build (Str):
    1 rabid bite, 5 vixen kick, 1 poison needles, 5 evade, 1 fury, 1 hamstring, 1 poison dart, 1 fox howl, 1 hypnotize, 6 armour shredder 6 rage tonic
    If 31, add 1 to vixen kick

Gear(Str): Most of the time, you will be using int helm, the iceberg set, and a 8 dmg 2 dodge ring, the hatchet iceberg set is used for regen, use plat pack if you wish.

Tips (Str):

Bear: This is your toughest opponent, while fighting a bear, try to kite his cb by doing: rage tonic, fury, evade when 12m, hypnotize, vixen kick, fox howl, Then get 10m to him do dart, rabid bite, armour shredder, hamstring(combo), needles and use all your skills when they are done cooling down.

If they do ms, you'll need to land knockout or buried to destroy their ms.

This is the most unpredictable class, so you gotta play along with what your opponent does.
    As my str fox builds have 1 hamstring, don't rely on it too much like other foxes.
    Use howl and shredder when possible( Shredder stacks= -52 armour)
    Try to avoid a hamstring if possible.

Land howl to reduce their overall dmg, birds already have low dmg, so make it even lower.

Stay close to him don't let him kite you then heal.
    Try to land 2 of the combos from the triple combo if possible it really helps.

Frequently asked questions:

What is your skill order?
    Well you gotta learn it by yourself, even if I say what I do, its not gonna help if you don't know when to use it.

Are 30 foxes op?
    Its not op but its good, most mages at 30 and 35 think we are op, but its their fault they don't use ms...Also if a bear lands cb on you, your ded.

Why do you use low hamstring?
    Well, high hamstring only really debuffs dodge and doesn't add much dmg, I've tested it the d,g difference of 1 hamstring to 6 hamstring is barely 20. Also u only really need a dodge debuff at 30 foxes( who have a average 30 dodge buffed and 1 hamstring is -10 dodge)

Shredder and howl can be healed, so its no good?
    Use it after a heal and see the difference in that 3 second cooldown time.

Why 31?
    Well when your 30 and using dex you have 94 dex and 59 str, you need that 60 str to use the swamp gear.

Is 30 pvp balanced?
    The answer is yes and no, its balanced if your the top 3 classes: Mage, bear and fox, because: Mage kills bear, bear kills fox, fox kills mage. Other then that 30 birds kill all but mage and rhino ( and theres like 5 rhinos who barely play) and rhinos kill all but mages. Also, crit and dodge rarely gets over 40 buffed and theres no 2 shot kills (unless you strip and mage and have a str iceberg longsword bear rage beckon stomp)

Is 30 fox active?
    Theres almost as many 30 foxes as mages and bears.

Well thats my 30/31 fox guide.
    If you have any questions leave your them here or pm me, ign: utimateimpact, impactbird
    PRO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

get pics??

30 guides ftw!!
    nothing lasts forever

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I thought that foxes were dead when they nerfed fbows and some of their skills too but I guess not. They're alive still.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Btw, for all you foxes who wanna kill bears, the str debuff dps build is the most successful one. Ive killed many 35 bears with it and got 40s 1/2.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks, this guide is so useful!
    By the way, is this build good for str fox? :-
    5evade 2fury 5poison needles 1poison dart 1hypnotize 6rage tonic 6armor shredder 1vixen kick 1rabid bite 1hamstring.

I heard some foxes using this.
    Last edited by Nicholas Kan; 06-06-2015 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Kan View Post
    Thanks, this guide is so useful!
    Ty necro bro.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

That build works, its just sacrificing dps for burst dmg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk