Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thumbs down Plat

The plat offers never work!! I mean come on!! Cant you please fix this? Its been going on forever. Its really stupid and annoying.
    DarkHearts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoeyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

i agree! more than 3/4 of the free plat offers don't give me the platinum! and I know I do them correctly! I have been playing DL for over a year now and nativex and trialpay probably owe me more than 500 plat at least.

Disclaimer: We don't do any actual cheerleading

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hi there. If you are completing offers and not receiving your platinum, please visit support.spacetimestudios.com and submit a ticket. We will do everything we can to help resolve it and get you your platinum.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I'm having the same problem. A few months ago there were nativeX and trialpay. I never used trialpay, and with native, i would receive the plat before DL stoped running in the background. (I play on iphone.) One out of 4, I wouldn't receive the plat. With a quick ticket submission they would send the plat within 15 mins. Now theres only trialpay, I downloaded an app, ran it (which is the requirement) and have never received plat., so I try it again, then a window pops up saying theres an error and trialpay can't re-direct me. Happens after the first download. When I went to submit a ticket, it said to also put in the confirmation number that the app sent me in my email. There has never been a confirmation number. I think all the problems are at trialpays end, with their server or the way the coding is implemented in the page script. Anyway its sad that Spacetime is dealing with the flak when its trialpays error, but I think that Spacetime carries some fault for not getting on trialpays a** (rear-end) about not fixing the problem. Thanks for reading my rant. But please get on their a**' (rear-ends) about fixing it please. On a side note; what happened to nativeX?
    Feindflug
    (Pronouned Find-fluk)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I know right its like WTF do your Job Trialpay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Was very good when you can use tapjoy in dark legends i was wondering why can't use tapjoy anymore in other games work fine and they answer the email when you don't receive the rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

same problem here also. doing offers is waste of time. many times i mailed to ur support. u just say sry. why cant u resolve that issue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

NativeX is the worst fraud never seen they can't pay just a 6 platinum really sts have to check thithis just sts image is going down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

A hint for all when you do a offer for nativex or trial when the app done download take a screenshot pf the app installed by your store then open the app and make another screenshot the if you don't recive the platinum send a email to the offer provider not to sts email for example you do a offer from nativex and you don't receive the platinum then send a email to nativex with the screenshots asking for the platinum if you have lucky well they gonna answer your email and give you the platinum

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lenna Drake For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I dont know guys never happen with me. If i dont get plat i should mail them and every time i do mail they gave me plat.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

"Simply submit a valid email address on the first page..." I've been ripped off at least 10 times doing this kind of offer through Trialpay. And when I message them about it, they say there's no way to confirm that I completed the single step required to complete the offer. Email address farming scam is all this seems to be. :-\

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Right now trial pay is a joke. None of them work "cannot connect errors, and the ones that have worked nothing is being credited. Wtf is the point in offering a trial service for credits, if it doesn't work?

At what point is sts going to begin careing about DL anymore? Are you guys really that ignorant to all the posts about people complaining about the lack of variety in gameplay drops and vanity? Do you guys not see the posts almost every day about issues with the game that never get fixed? Yes I understand your staff may be "small" and more players play a different game, but come on. You have a huge core of dedicated players who have given you a fair share of money and time into helping you build what you currently have, and now you are simply slapping them in thier face. Stop returning the same events and actually spend a few moments and create something worth being excited for. Seriously? All year for the same exact event? Not only that, but they aren't even dropping anything. Business isn't built and maintained by the large transactions that come through (large transactions being the game that's being played the most) it's the small dedicated constantly recurring transaction (those dedicated to DL and other games that continue to play it even through your ignorance) that maintain and continue to build on what you already have.

When was the last time you bothered to look and see what this game has become? People can say anything and everything in public chat
    , and yes the fear of the "report" may be there, but you never do anything. Women are constantly sexually harassed, people cyber bullied, and curse words flying left and right, but you continue to stand there, heads turned the other way, and do nothing.

LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYER BASE! THE ONES THAT HELPED YOU BUILD WHAT YOU CURRENTLY HAVE!! COME ON STS!!!

Also please work on improving receiving credits through trial pay and nativex.

Rant over, thank you

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrscorpion2u For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

They work fine on my new phone. On my old I had to re install apps and only then it did work.