Thread: adios ( hopefully)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Default adios ( hopefully)

started with pocket legends in 2011,i ended up in star legends. Was a successful merch there then suddenly the game died and i took a break at 51 cap @_@ one year after the launch of arcane legends.. one of my frnd told me about midas touch achievement on arcane legends. i was impressed by it and he challenged me to try to achieve it..

i downloaded arcane legends started playing and within 3 months i achieved it.. during this time i made two friends boz and maarkus @_@ both of them basically helped me learn this game.. then i made many frnds and and got hooked to the game.. i love gold and vanities @_@ till now i haven't bought a lunar pendant for my personal use.. whatever i bought i resold them asap to hoard more vanities..

i got into this game so much that it became an important part of life ( i know that sounds weird).. But as every good thing comes to an end.. i finally got scammed ( 3 years never scammed) which is probably the biggest scam you can ever imagine ( literally) by one of my most trusted friend i know since 3 year(he was one of my first frnd in pocket legends).

what i realised after scam? i basically wasted 10 months on nothing and i missed so much in real life!.. would u believe i played this game during exam so that i dont miss that amazing deal @_@

ill make a twink and just play this game as an arcade game.. no frnds no messages ( minimal interaction with other players) and try to play for 30 mins max per day.
    yes i will merch again, but nowhere close to what i did before..

hopefully after reading this some of you guys also realise where these mmo games are leading you to ( mmo's are super addictive). Am trying to put an end to this addiction @_@

i hope i quit this game permanently before its too late!

edit:

p.s excuse my grammar, i wrote all that in 5 mins.
    Last edited by Iliketolol; 08-22-2014 at 11:25 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post: