Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Score (legit) 64-23 Luls, since Wasp does it, I'll do it.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In a box using the outlet on the side of your house
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Lmao your funny u wish u can have this score. All u do is mix up scores all seen our 1v1s.i even made a thread and have proof with screenies u just 1v1 me alone then i farm u i inv ppl to be "witnesses". After they all join u leave and pm me "lel". I posted already like i said and got a infraction. Tbh like anyone will believe this score u made up or turned around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fqo View Post
    Lmao your funny u wish u can have this score. All u do is mix up scores all seen our 1v1s.i even made a thread and have proof with screenies u just 1v1 me alone then i farm u i inv ppl to be "witnesses". After they all join u leave and pm me "lel". I posted already like i said and got a infraction. Tbh like anyone will believe this score u made up or turned around.
    I believe dapt over you anyday.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fqo View Post
    Sorry but dapt me showed screenshots and it's not possible for screenshots to lie unless he can photoshop which I doubt because dapt spends most of his time at the gym. You don't have to lie you know, no one will care or make fun of you if you just admit it.