Thread: Krunch and Bael 2 spawn rates.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Krunch and Bael 2 spawn rates.

Ok, First off I'll say I'm not whining so please leave out the negative/derisory comments.

Today I was determined to spawn Bael 2 as i've never seen him in almost 2 years playing. Myself and another guildmate teamed up and split maps to hopefully increase farm/spawn rates, I took Windmoore harbor and Skull Cove he took Mt Spyre and Crystal Caverns. We both agreed that in order to spawn the elite versions you must kill the regular boss (Bluecrab, BH2, Alpha wolf, Frostbite) then check the local area to see if he spawned. I counted my runs and still hadn't spawned Bael after 96 attempts and iI'm guessing my teammate did atleast 80 so thats 176 attempts in total, thats just today. With regards to Krunch 2 I have never spawned him either but was lucky enough to be invited by a friend a couple of weeks back.

The main reason for this thread is for anyone who farms these guys for a 'living' to give me some idea of how often they spawn him and if they have a preferable location. I can only assume I have been extremely unlucky up until now not to have seen him as I ran into first mate ripper 3 times and and argex was seen twice just today and they are 'elusive' so please if anyone has any suggestions or average spawn rates from their own experience let me know as im intrigued to know if I am infact the most unlucky mage in all of Arlor.
    Last edited by Boltmage; 08-22-2014 at 04:21 PM.