Thread: Spacetime Studios in-game support.<suggestion>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Spacetime Studios in-game support.<suggestion>

Hey Mates!!

I think many people will think that I'm not the right person to suggest this. I'm not very important or specially in here.. Just a normal player.
    ANYWAY
    I was thinking... Why STS doesn't makes a support menu in game formed by experienced players? No employes. What I mean:

Never happened to you to have a problem in game or question or something you need support? (not talking about map support.. That's guilds job) well.. I'm suggesting a page where people can ask as in forums for help or any doubt in game like. "Where is Auction house?" and instantly get response and maybe partyinvite to get him there. You can't ask a STS moderator to get you to AH. That will be something they'll wont even look. But if they get some multilingual experienced players and give them any reward from helping members always anybody would need support (not maps or bosses.) will get it instantly. If you make a chase asking for help STS maybe last a day to reply. This will be instantly.

Extra information:

- To prevent abuse of this service.. A member can ask for help only 1 time a day.

- Nobody will help somebody who says " I need gold please" so any of helpers should be able to Ban anybody who ask for this stuff from the service. Of course when day finish a STS moderator checks the ban were made and their reasons and if somebody got banned and the reason was not necessary, then the helper itself get banned from service and can play AL, yes. But never can ask/help in this again.

- Helpers should be rewarded with items or other stuff. This will be STS job to choose rewards.

- To get a chase helped successfully the person who asked for help has to rate 4 stars or more when help finished. If helper gets 1 star then it's not considered as a satisfactory help.

- This will be a free service but users will have to respect some behaviour rules. No rude speaking and this general stuff..

Benefits for Spacetime Studios

1: Forum will not be overcharged with unnecessary questions.

2: Players will be able to interact with other players and that will be good for the game's friendship. I think some people will be happly surprised to see that a "common player" like him offers him unconditionally support.

3: Spacetime moderators will save a lot of time in asking this unnecessary questions and they will be able to focus on other important stuff.

4: Spacetime studios won't have to pay a penny for this! If they reward things like flags and plat and stuff to helpers then they haven't got to give anybody a salary to support players!

5: Customers will be happier with this update.

6: It will be a new goal to achieve for full geared players. They will have fun doing this and happy client= happy seller

Thank you for reading this and spending time on my suggestion!!! I'd love to see what you think about it but please do constructive commentaries not insults or bad habbits. I'll won't answer so don't waste time trolling! Also I am a human person and I can do mistakes so if you see something wrong in here. Like words.. Ideas etc. Instead of saying: You are wrong duh! You can say: That's wrong! Change it bro" it will be very helpful for me.

Sent from my old broken ugly phone using tapatalk 2 ^.^
    Last edited by Amadorbibidor; 08-22-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Uhh well there is AL general discussion for this. You get fast responses. But I kinda see this idea in the making, but remove the plat, people will just help for the plat. Plus wouldn't sts lose money from that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    Uhh well there is AL general discussion for this. You get fast responses. But I kinda see this idea in the making, but remove the plat, people will just help for the plat. Plus wouldn't sts lose money from that
    did it! Ty for tip mate

Sent from my old broken ugly phone using tapatalk 2 ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

there is already such a thing in place .....its called THE MINUTE MEN ..........this group of players help you out with certain needs that you might have. you need to go to there thread to sign up and then read the list of names that belong to the group. read all the requirements that they might have. Then enjoy your help FOR FREE

nice thread

Co GM / Senior Officer of " Rise Of An Empire ''

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

if this is implemented, people could fake the ratings thing. Someone on an alt could ask a question, and that same person on their main character will answer, and the alt rates 4/4 stars = prize for that person

The alternative is to ask us at AL Minutemen
    We help fellow AL players for free
    Last edited by Schnitzel; 08-23-2014 at 01:24 AM.