Thread: Time for me to take a long hiatus from AL..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Time for me to take a long hiatus from AL..

Hey there forumers and STS!

I've been inactive for almost a month and decided to take a long break or quitting AL. Been played this too for almost 18 months.

Too bad I don't online so frequently like where there was an Ursoth's Assault event.. Especially the players out there who were fighting to get Shady & Surge , the event arcane pet for lb players.

The choices of between break or quit is very bitter-sweet, I can see that. But for players out there, good luck and have a good time! I know you want one like that.

I also want to express my thanks to players and guilds out there, which makes me stronger and helpful to me.
    This is quite a pretty long list, but this is what I got :

- Chosen ( I really can't thank you guys enough because you chose me to let in here. Big thanks to you guys, although the guild now is very small, you guys maintaining it well! Especially my friends, Maestromaster (Bruisedlee), Dantezx, Trueorigine, and all of them who have made it all through until now.)

- Immaculate ( I miss this guild very much. The move is a bittersweet, yet also have to leave my friends like Sammichsavior, Nechronic, Oahionaba, and also Annihilations, the GM of the guild. However, thanks for letting me stay here, your experiences on PvE/PvP will never be forgotten to me.)

- Purple Thunder -> merged into Magnum ( I remembered getting here. This guild is like an indestructible wall. Tough, solid and what else? You guys have completely rocked this guild! But by merging to Magnum, I felt abandoned. But thanks to Barzagli, Alfai, and all others who give some of their experiences to me. )

- STS Team ( Yes, who else made this Spacetime Games a complete success? Without them, AL/PL and other games will never born. To devs and mods out there, good luck on making this community to be the best!)

And, furthermore, the friends that contribute to my gameplay, and also, made best friends with me..
    - Oahionaba
    - Jaabawackey
    - Adrober
    - Shivasang
    - Trueorigine
    - Dantezx
    - Chainslash
    - Benworushi
    - Iseirin
    - Sammichsavior
    - Obee
    - Vulgardisplay

Maybe that's some on my friends' list. I know there's a lot more, but this is what I remember so far.

Well, gotta hit the "hiatus" button, thanks and good luck to all! Wish we meet again the other day..

-Alcx
    A Chosen Member
    IGN: Alcx - 41 Warrior

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcrexx For This Useful Post:

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Although I dont play AL, good luck in what you are doing in the future and have fun