Thread: Twinking levels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Lightbulb Twinking levels

I'm looking to start twinking but the only problem is I'm lost I couldn't find any guides of levels and build on forums.

I'm looking to do a Mage at a twink although a lot of people say they suck but.. I'm up for a challenge

I want to do below L20 twinking so if anyone can help and point me in the right direction I'll be grateful.

Ps. I'm not rich but I can farm enough for twinking I hope

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

alright, first off, twinking is mainly for hunting down beginning newbs, so if you want to get lots of kills, go for lv 15 or below, I personally went with a lv 6 mage, its challenging but fun, only having 5 skill points. Your gonna need at least 1 mil in gold to get gear, and then some for pets. Your also gonna need a good guild, preferably one that has a lot of members, because ppl are ruthless, they gang, spot block, trash talk, and do rather nasty things. So you need some peeps to watch your back. For builds, it all depends on what kinda mage you wanna be, and what lv you are, I would go to different lvs and experiment, being a support mage or a Rambo mage on a mission. But twinking is fun, and don't be discouraged if you die, get back up and knock someone else down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ihateppl View Post
    alright, first off, twinking is mainly for hunting down beginning newbs, so if you want to get lots of kills, go for lv 15 or below, I personally went with a lv 6 mage, its challenging but fun, only having 5 skill points. Your gonna need at least 1 mil in gold to get gear, and then some for pets. Your also gonna need a good guild, preferably one that has a lot of members, because ppl are ruthless, they gang, spot block, trash talk, and do rather nasty things. So you need some peeps to watch your back. For builds, it all depends on what kinda mage you wanna be, and what lv you are, I would go to different lvs and experiment, being a support mage or a Rambo mage on a mission. But twinking is fun, and don't be discouraged if you die, get back up and knock someone else down.
    Would you recommend L6 Mage? I suppose I should experiment ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lvl 10 twinking is pretty good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Despite what most people think, twinking is not only about killing newbies. Nowadays with xp elixirs newbies can level up to 41 within a day or two. When they enter pvp at endgame, dont you think endgamers kill them? Newbies are at every level.

Spot blocking, ganging, dummyfarming and trashtalking are common at both twink level and endgame. I have noticed that people judge us by our guild name. No matter if you never ganged or spotblocked, but if your guildmate did, the enemy guild hunts everyone wearing that guildname. Thats one con of being in a pvp guild. Your guildies' enemies become automatically your enemies, whether you like it or not and you become scapegoat. Sometime, somewhere, one of your guildmates wearing your guild tag must have ganged a guild. That ganged guild seeks revenge time and time again and vows to eradicate each and everyone wearing your guildtag (lol).That is the number 1 reason we are ganged. So its better to solo.

I have tried endgame and quit it because it is not as active as my current level. I would wait for several minutes for a full team or for even the game to start. Besides slow rooms at endgame, I also saw rampant free - flagging and no red vs blue. So that is why twinking is more fun.

For mages, lvl 13 or 15 are good and I will not recommend lv 6 as you will be at a loss wondering if you want to put your 5 points on defence or offence. For rogues and tanks, lvl 10 to 15 are good.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 08-24-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Despite what most people think, twinking is not only about killing newbies. Nowadays with xp elixirs newbies can level up to 41 within a day or two. When they enter pvp at endgame, dont you think endgamers kill them? Newbies are at every level.

Spot blocking, ganging, dummyfarming and trashtalking are common at both twink level and endgame. I have noticed that people judge us by our guild name. No matter if you never ganged or spotblocked, but if your guildmate did, the enemy guild hunts everyone wearing that guildname. Thats one con of being in a pvp guild. Your guildies' enemies become automatically your enemies, whether you like it or not and you become scapegoat. Sometime, somewhere, one of your guildmates wearing your guild tag must have ganged a guild. That ganged guild seeks revenge time and time again and vows to eradicate each and everyone wearing your guildtag (lol).That is the number 1 reason we are ganged. So its better to solo.

I have tried endgame and quit it because it is not as active as my current level. I would wait for several minutes for a full team or for even the game to start. Besides slow rooms at endgame, I also saw rampant free - flagging and no red vs blue. So that is why twinking is more fun.

For mages, lvl 13 or 15 are good and I will not recommend lv 6 as you will be at a loss wondering if you want to put your 5 points on defence or offence. For rogues and tanks, lvl 10 to 15 are good.
    Could you provide me with a build and gear for L13 Mage or just point me into the right direction please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Go Lv. 16 mage, join a Lv. 15 guild. <Grins> is probably best. PM a mage ign: Asfalooth. He'll tell you everything you need to know if you join Grins.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Go Lv. 16 mage, join a Lv. 15 guild. <Grins> is probably best. PM a mage ign: Asfalooth. He'll tell you everything you need to know if you join Grins.
    I will do thank you instant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol. Good luck. Im a lvl15 pvp mage. Gold, gold, gold. Well over 2 mil it will take u to buy the gear and pets you will need in order to take down a warrior or rogue. In a battle war you will be exactly what your team needs, with using heal: +mana, and curse. As for guilds, grins is most pop, and def has good members, but they are picky, must have positive KDR. And their mages do have it( KEYLII, MINIONMAGE) if no luck, hit me up and join head hunters possibly. IGN is minionleah

Good luck and happy hunting

HAPPY HUNTING!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evanb_333 View Post
    Lol. Good luck. Im a lvl15 pvp mage. Gold, gold, gold. Well over 2 mil it will take u to buy the gear and pets you will need in order to take down a warrior or rogue. In a battle war you will be exactly what your team needs, with using heal: +mana, and curse. As for guilds, grins is most pop, and def has good members, but they are picky, must have positive KDR. And their mages do have it( KEYLII, MINIONMAGE) if no luck, hit me up and join head hunters possibly. IGN is minionleah

Good luck and happy hunting

HAPPY HUNTING!!
    Thank you, I figured their wasn't many mages in twinking and in clashes they would be quite useful as you said and I'll probably get farmed when I start but I need to persevere with it

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Since you are a level 16 mage, don't join a room with high level guild like MVPVP, Rebirth, Ottoman, Black soul, or Psycho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xeusx View Post
    Since you are a level 16 mage, don't join a room with high level guild like MVPVP, Rebirth, Ottoman, Black soul, or Psycho.
    Ottoman had a mass kick i think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

There is no such guild with name otto or atleast be counted as a guild with 8 members so concider otto as pier campers and not pvp twinks the only guild who ill gang you is public.mvp.rebirth.black soul but i would recomend you join rebirth if you dont want be ganged

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

What gear do I need for L13 mage? I'm not sure what to buy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    What gear do I need for L13 mage? I'm not sure what to buy
    You shouldn't go 13 mage. The bracket (15-16) is way more active and right above your bracket, and you won't like 15 warriors bullying your 13 mage butt. As I said above, best option (under lv20) would be 16.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    You shouldn't go 13 mage. The bracket (15-16) is way more active and right above your bracket, and you won't like 15 warriors bullying your 13 mage butt. As I said above, best option (under lv20) would be 16.
    I was going to try 13 if I didn't like go 16 but in that case could you provide me with Mage build and what gear I need for 16?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    I was going to try 13 if I didn't like go 16 but in that case could you provide me with Mage build and what gear I need for 16?
    I will PM you

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post: