Thread: smartphone can explode??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default smartphone can explode??

I was listen on radio, tv, reading on newspapers, Internet, a strange thing: smartphone can explode?? Well this phenomenon are increasing this times more reports about some users who was passing for this serious problem some was injured (picture of a girl who was injured by phone explosion, the phone was overheated and get explode on her pocket and she get injured by her galaxy S3) other dead just by smartphone explosion, reasons? We already don't know maybe for bad manufacturing or some bad manipulation of the device, some talk about battery if this battery are damaged can explode by overcharging or overheated, others means don't use the phone while charging, or don't leave the phone overheated. And this is the point of this thread when you play this game or some other legends series game the phone get warm at the half of hour of play past one hour gets very warm overheated and of course battery drains very fast, it's a fact we don't know about explosions while playing or death by playing this game lol but i guess we have to take care about our personal security. What you think about this? What you do to play this game and don't overheat your phone? You have a experience with this?. Personally i don't have this problem i remember many times when i was asleep with the game on and sometimes phone was really really warm was very difficult to turn off cuz feel like fire on my fingers lucky phone don't explode but im some concerned about this theme and smartphones well maybe just nothing to worry.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lenna Drake For This Useful Post: