Thread: Need Help On PvP Tactics? ( Twink )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Need Help On PvP Tactics? ( Twink )

Heya SL community First of all, I made this thread cus I saw some newbies having a hard time against these experienced pvpers.

They get farmed at times because you know, they're kinda clueless bout these twinks. Lots of rushers nowadays. Rushing isn't bad though.
    Trust me. We all rush. :3 Even if we deny it, we know that somewhere in our times of SL pvp, we rush. It comes naturally cus, some people jus looks fun to rush and lookin so vulnerable. I've been a rusher myself but kind of got tired of it.

I've been hated but I dun hold the grudge. The important thing is You know your good.

BACK TO OUR TOPIC. HEHE.

So I can teach you some techniques actually, I won't be including em in this thread but I will be listing those categories that I could teach you so you'll be faster w your hands, and kind of good at pvp i guess. Some people admire my skills, some don't. ( usually cus they're blinded by hatred n stuff cus I rushed alot back then until now. )

So here's the stuff you've been waitin for:

1: Kite: Suggested for people who likes the advantage of range. This is a risky category and hard to learn. But worth it. But before we move on, I'd like to say that this category includes tactics that are valid for so called " Waste " People will be annoyed cus in this Category. We tend to use lash and lurch ALOT. Know why they get mad? Cus the exact time they activate they're blur, we lash n lurch them. You feel me kiters? But the truth is, they waste themselves. Okay I just made that clear so we wouldn't have that long of a conversation bout questioning IN game.

2: Bull rush: Suggested for people who likes fast kill. Alright people. Well Bull rush is basic n easy to learn. Bull rush is just simply running to your opponent, activating blur and spam your whole skill map unless you get em on the ground. No art actually. But yeah, We all started with bull rush. nothing bad about that.

3: Bug/Wall: This is actually a pretty convincing category since it involves using the System itself to win. It's kind of for people who has fast hands and predictive instinct. Peoeple who are like Trick and Ramiro. ( Terrified )Yeah those guys are good. So basically. Star Legends has its own flaws actually. And in this category, we use those FLAWS to take advantage in the fight. this also causes wastes, rages, rushes. So yes it's a great technique to learn cus it takes skills. Some people say it doesn't but it does. it really does. So I jus ignore people who says it doesn't. I'll just be like " Jus playing the game "

Thats the 3 BASIC categories. Although there are branches I will be explaining it in the game.

Just list your name down those who wants to learn, I'll be teaching maybe 3 times a week. Cus pretty busy on work.

Jus wanna make the SL PVP community better than it is right now. So yeah. take a pick guys and list your IGN. I can teach Lvl 16-30 =) ( Op )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hesitations View Post
    Heya SL community First of all, I made this thread cus I saw some newbies having a hard time against these experienced pvpers.

They get farmed at times because you know, they're kinda clueless bout these twinks. Lots of rushers nowadays. Rushing isn't bad though.
    Trust me. We all rush. :3 Even if we deny it, we know that somewhere in our times of SL pvp, we rush. It comes naturally cus, some people jus looks fun to rush and lookin so vulnerable. I've been a rusher myself but kind of got tired of it.

I've been hated but I dun hold the grudge. The important thing is You know your good.

BACK TO OUR TOPIC. HEHE.

So I can teach you some techniques actually, I won't be including em in this thread but I will be listing those categories that I could teach you so you'll be faster w your hands, and kind of good at pvp i guess. Some people admire my skills, some don't. ( usually cus they're blinded by hatred n stuff cus I rushed alot back then until now. )

So here's the stuff you've been waitin for:

1: Kite: Suggested for people who likes the advantage of range. This is a risky category and hard to learn. But worth it. But before we move on, I'd like to say that this category includes tactics that are valid for so called " Waste " People will be annoyed cus in this Category. We tend to use lash and lurch ALOT. Know why they get mad? Cus the exact time they activate they're blur, we lash n lurch them. You feel me kiters? But the truth is, they waste themselves. Okay I just made that clear so we wouldn't have that long of a conversation bout questioning IN game.

2: Bull rush: Suggested for people who likes fast kill. Alright people. Well Bull rush is basic n easy to learn. Bull rush is just simply running to your opponent, activating blur and spam your whole skill map unless you get em on the ground. No art actually. But yeah, We all started with bull rush. nothing bad about that.

3: Bug/Wall: This is actually a pretty convincing category since it involves using the System itself to win. It's kind of for people who has fast hands and predictive instinct. Peoeple who are like Trick and Ramiro. ( Terrified )Yeah those guys are good. So basically. Star Legends has its own flaws actually. And in this category, we use those FLAWS to take advantage in the fight. this also causes wastes, rages, rushes. So yes it's a great technique to learn cus it takes skills. Some people say it doesn't but it does. it really does. So I jus ignore people who says it doesn't. I'll just be like " Jus playing the game "

Thats the 3 BASIC categories. Although there are branches I will be explaining it in the game.

Just list your name down those who wants to learn, I'll be teaching maybe 3 times a week. Cus pretty busy on work.

Jus wanna make the SL PVP community better than it is right now. So yeah. take a pick guys and list your IGN. I can teach Lvl 16-30 =) ( Op )
    Nice one! I like the idea about teaching new people. Who is your twink/IGN?
    W

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Xxnavysealxx > ghostlyeyes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Allow. I kind of gave you tips awhile ago. Hesitations is just an alias. But you know who I am. Lets keep it a secret though. Thanks btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxnavysealxx View Post
    Xxnavysealxx > ghostlyeyes
    Pvping right? Yeah. I'll be adding you. Jus tell me which category would you like. Tyvm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

kite and bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thot your hybd? So Navy is Hybd?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

tf? hydb aint navy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to snakelamp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hesitations View Post
    Allow. I kind of gave you tips awhile ago. Hesitations is just an alias. But you know who I am. Lets keep it a secret though. Thanks btw.
    lol I know who u r now xD