Thread: Rogue's Tips & Tricks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well, it is actually your build, so I'm guessing you found it useful at one point lol. As of 04/10/2016 apparently.

There is one minor tweak I made, which is 10/10 instead of 9/10 in SSS mastery, and I took a point out of the Crit passive to get that. Maybe masteries were changed and maybe the odd numbers used to give you the dual benefits, but currently it's the even numbers that increase both range and max targets.

I have been using it with the cheapest Glint Bow I could find in auction, because it's what I could afford, and because I wasn't sure if/when I was going to upgrade to a different weapon altogether. I have mostly been leveling slowly while farming km3, and I can say that build is definitely OP for km3 haha, of course most builds probably are OP for km3 :P.

It had been a while since I'd gone into any maps where I could actually die without trying to, but recently I did the Glintstone maps and Underhul again. Especially in Underhul, I did feel some definite room for improvement, in both damage and survivability. I think there are more/deadlier ranged mobs than there were in previous expansions, and more that have unique effects like that hp/mana drain curse. I've been buying stuff for my warrior and sorc recently, but I can see myself saving up for Dragon blades now and changing my build...

Which leads me to ask, do you plan to update your original post, or maybe keep that build as a good leveling/farming build best used with Glint Bow, but make another build more focused on daggers, with Razor Shield instead of SSS for instance? If not, could you just briefly say which skills you would use with Dragon blades?

I am thinking Shadow Piercer with health restore and rising death upgrades, Razor Shield, either Aimed or Nox, and either traps or Shadow Veil. I've tried daggers using 3 damage skills in rotation (Aimed, Nox, Shadow Piercer), and even with uncharged skills this only left me with at most one autoattack per rotation. Between Aimed and Nox, which would you take and which would you leave? And then would you take traps or Shadow Veil as your fourth skill?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Nobear; 08-15-2016 at 09:07 PM.