Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thanks its helping ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Can I just ask if the stuff on the first page still applies for Nox? Is it still recommended to only have 1/5 on this skill in PVP, and is it common for wars to use curse?

Also perhaps you can add a section on pvp tactics? You mention packs and charge first to start cool down but what about when to activate nekro? And if it is even worth specing rzr shield if you have a nekro?

Also my small contribution would be that the dmg buff on Nekro and Toor doesn't stack with veils, so kind makes it less useful skill. But not sure if the coming damage buff and crit nerf will effect this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So... New Client is out. Favor PLEASE?

After some time of experimenting, could you make another Rogue Skill Build Thread? I'm so lost on the skill mastery..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilowe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilowe View Post
    So... New Client is out. Favor PLEASE?

After some time of experimenting, could you make another Rogue Skill Build Thread? I'm so lost on the skill mastery..
    Sure, I had plans to do this come the L56 cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Solanu View Post
    Can I just ask if the stuff on the first page still applies for Nox? Is it still recommended to only have 1/5 on this skill in PVP, and is it common for wars to use curse?

Also perhaps you can add a section on pvp tactics? You mention packs and charge first to start cool down but what about when to activate nekro? And if it is even worth specing rzr shield if you have a nekro?

Also my small contribution would be that the dmg buff on Nekro and Toor doesn't stack with veils, so kind makes it less useful skill. But not sure if the coming damage buff and crit nerf will effect this.
    No, you can use all upgrades of Nox in PvP now except the AOE upgrade. However, against a curse mage, I would recommend 1/5 nox. As for razor, I still have it spec'd even when I have Nekro. It comes in handy against those arcane swords. I'll try to include a PvP tactics section when I have the time but I really don't like to give out all that much on tactics. You should, however, always lead with Nekro AA in general.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Zeus, are you going to post some guide for LVL46 Rogues PvP and PvE?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

No, you can use all upgrades of Nox in PvP now except the AOE upgrade. However, against a curse mage, I would recommend 1/5 nox. As for razor, I still have it spec'd even when I have Nekro. It comes in handy against those arcane swords. I'll try to include a PvP tactics section when I have the time but I really don't like to give out all that much on tactics. You should, however, always lead with Nekro AA in general.
    How to be a rogue?

Be geared, be rich, charge aim in PvP and done. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Added PvE Build! Removed outdated PvP build, will upload a revised PvP build when I figure out the most efficient build for PvP!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Added PvE Build! Removed outdated PvP build, will upload a revised PvP build when I figure out the most efficient build for PvP!
    4/5 SSS! Just save extra point for Rising Death on pierce in case you need it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Love this guide and new build looks good, might i suggest changing the description of Storm Shadow Shot as you currently have it listed as the most useless skill in the rogues arsenal yet you have now spec'd 5/5 and 9/10 mastery haha skill isnt so broken now but some new rogues might not catch on if they are just relying on your post.

Regards,
    Spirez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

For newbies
    Normally Nox Bolt does X damage + (2.4x X Damage over 6 seconds or 6 ticks of poison). Each poison tick is roughly 0.4x of the initial damage. Mastery adds seconds and % damage on poison.

1 point - 0 extra ticks, +1% dmg
    2 point - 0 extra ticks, +2% dmg
    3 point - 1 extra ticks, +3% dmg
    4 point - 1 extra ticks, +4% dmg
    5 point - 1 extra ticks, +5% dmg
    6 point - 2 extra ticks, +6% dmg
    7 point - 2 extra ticks, +7% dmg
    8 point - 3 extra ticks, +8% dmg
    9 point - 3 extra ticks, +9% dmg
    10 point - 3 extra ticks, +10% dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Why hasn't this thread became sticky.
    I mean this is the most useful thread on this section.
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Updated SSS description. Do viewers of this thread feel that it is necessary to go into depth and discuss the individual rogue masteries?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose View Post
    Love this guide and new build looks good, might i suggest changing the description of Storm Shadow Shot as you currently have it listed as the most useless skill in the rogues arsenal yet you have now spec'd 5/5 and 9/10 mastery haha skill isnt so broken now but some new rogues might not catch on if they are just relying on your post.

Regards,
    Spirez
    Took care of it, thanks! Nice catch.
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-10-2016 at 06:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Hey zues ik it's alot to ask but could you pls try out the different mastery and update your post with them included aswell as sss please and thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Opps didn't check I just switched from sp to sss in pve cuz I was told it was really good what do you think is better sss or sp in pve btw no mastery for ether of them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post
    Opps didn't check I just switched from sp to sss in pve cuz I was told it was really good what do you think is better sss or sp in pve btw no mastery for ether of them
    You need both in PvE. And the masteries I stated are the best to use in PvE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So we're not using "Razor Shield" now? I find it useful in PvE but I guess I'm gonna follow Master Zeus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilowe View Post
    So we're not using "Razor Shield" now? I find it useful in PvE but I guess I'm gonna follow Master Zeus
    Razor has its uses in certain maps. I just respec it in when I truly need it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Question

Good stuff Parth... I'd like to hear your feelings now with L56 cap and PvE.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello all,

Personally, I think this is long overdue. With the skill display being inaccurate, giving away the knowledge that I know about rogues seems to be the appropriate thing to do.

Rogue Skills:

Aimed Shot:
    The second hit of Aimed Shot will always hit harder than the first due to the 10% increased damage upgrade. Therefore, I recommend that every user of this skill spec 5/5 in this. Additionally, each time you fire this skill, you boost your crit by 10% for 5 seconds. This buff stacks, so you can stack it 2-3 times which equals around 20-30% critical boost. You can also fire Aimed Shot as a way to see if it is okay to pierce forward to speed up movement If the arrow flies forward, generally it is okay to pierce. However, on some occasions it will not be. This is due to the 14mm range of Aimed Shot and 16mm range of Shadow Piercer. Use common sense to differentiate in these occasions.

Noxious Bolt:
    Noxious Bolt is quite a tricky skill with many applications. If you charge the arrow, you are rewarded with an AOE DOT that stacks but does not crit. This is best utilized with the AOE upgrade located in the skill tab. For PvP users, it is recommended to only have 1/5 Noxious Bolt in their build mainly because it reduces poison damage therefore making it far less deadly against curse users.
    - Will kill you against Curse users, refrain from using unless spec'd 1/5 Noxious Bolt
    - Will help keep Juggernaut users alive so long as Juggernaut is active. The low poison damage acts as a trigger on Juggernaut to self heal. Refrain from using when Juggernaut is active.

Razor Shield:
    This shield will grant you stun immunity from even the most gruesome of stuns: terrify & panic. You must charge Razor Shield to be granted stun immunity. All in all, a very useful skill in the rogue's arsenal.

Medic Packs
    These packs will always heal 25-30% of your health depending on the upgrades and where you are playing (PvE or PvP). In PvP, they are a rogue's bread and butter. Since the packs stay around for about 30-35 seconds, it is recommended that a rogue drops them when entering combat to start the cool-down of the skill & then absorbing them (by running over them) when needed. This should provide you time to instantly re-pack when you run out of 3 packs (depending on the situation).

Shadow Storm Shot
    Since the recent auto target fix and mastery, this skill is quite useful. With all the upgrades, the skill barely hits higher than a charged auto attack. However, damage is dispersed as an AOE and can hit 11+ targets with the SSS mastery maxed. It has the longest cool down of any rogue arrow.

Traps
    Very useful in PvE to snare mobs, cause insane bleed damage, and ignore cool down of skill. Additionally, it has a low mana cost while dishing out serious bleed damage to mobs. If used properly, it can be an effective crowd control as well as damage dealer. Practice with this skill to make for efficient run times.

It is not very useful in PvP, but one can activate his/her own traps by running over them in a PvP environment.*

*= This does not apply for PvE

Shadow Veil
    This skill is useful both in PvP and PvE. On top of granting a party 20% armor, which is the highest armor boost of any skill, it will boost the entire party's damage and reduce the enemy's damage & hit percent by a considerable amount when standing inside the veil. Therefore, this makes for a great team skill in PvE/PvP and 1v1 skill. However, keep in mind that hit percent debuffs are useless in a PvP environment.

Shadow Piercer
    This skill is the longest range skill a rogue utilizes & can help a rogue cover great lengths of distance across a map. However, it comes at a cost - mana. Additionally, this skill is bugged in PvE so it can hit almost as high as an aimed shot, partly which makes a rogue so overpowered. Upgrades on this skill are a waste for the most part, except for the health regen. Do not bother with the armor reduction chance upgrade because your aimed shot already debuffs an opponent's armor & debuffs do not stack - only the highest debuff applies.

Rogue Arcane Weapons: [L46]:

Mythic Rogue Weapons [L46]:

Weapon Preference:

PvP:
    • Rogue's Damage % boosts do not work in CTF due to a damage percent nerf to rogues in CTF.
    • Only the highest percent buff applies.
    • Speed boosts are reduced to 0% once speed debuffed.
    • Only the highest percent debuff applies.
    • Debuffs override buffs, hence the glitch where rogue's damage % boosts do not work in CTF (including damage % pets)

Since PvE Builds can vary on which map you are running. This is the one that I use:

PvE Build:
    • 5/5 Aimed Shot
    • 5/5 Noxious Bolt
    • 1/5 Shadow Piercer (No Upgrades)
    • 5/5 Shadow Storm Shot
    • 5/5 Dex, Int, Crit, Damage
    • 10/10 Nox Mastery
    • 9/10 SSS Mastery

Enjoy!
    Can u give me Pve build for lv 46 bruh? thx

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ertenyblade For This Useful Post: