Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
Personally, I would like to see two different PvP rooms.

One is a random room. When you join, all players are assigned names like Red 1, Red 2, Blue 1, Blue 2, etc. This can be based on the current PvP room. You cannot invite anyone to this room, and you cannot choose which team you are on.

The second is a guild purchased room (250 plat to buy this option for your guild). This allows guildies to spar with each other without the drama. Also, this guild "hosted" arena is the only way in which players can be invited to PvP, thereby supporting a proper guild war room.

As an added bonus, a guild can purchase environmentals, so by default, you purchase a TDM room without Truell. Guilds can buy additional environmentals, like Truell, or any of the Gladiator Arena environmentals for a cost of 25 plat each. Then, the PvP host can define which environmentals they want in their match, so effectively, your guild can have a "home arena advantage" if you practice with a specific environmental.

IMHO - it would be fun to set up a guild v guild match with Truell and Vortex Crystals.
I like how you mentioned the high amount of plat, so STG may actually give this consideration -.-
Great idea, i love it, buying your own games so you can kick but dummy farmers can use this to their advantage or people can go in and block out other guildies from not getting in so you've got interguild drama instead of drama between two guilds :/ , I suggest having it so that the GM or maybe officers can choose who can enter and to kick out various peeps from the game ....but what if the officers start fighting over it o.o , great idea but a lot to look into imo