Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The ULTIMATE Level 15 Warrior Twink Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Thumbs up The ULTIMATE Level 15 Warrior Twink Guide

This guide was the winner of Pocket Legends Community Spotlight September 2014

Name:  cazteris_ultimate_head.png
Views: 5871
Size:  72.1 KB

Ever since 2012 when I first created my level 15 Warrior twink I always wanted to create this guide. My knowledge about the level wasn’t high enough back then, but now after two years and thousands of fights, I feel ready to take on this challenge.

My first twink experience was right after PVP was released in Pocket Legends, and I played a level 10 INT Warrior which was the most common class back then. Shortly thereafter DEX Warriors came and I could afford to keep up with gear. That lead me in to level 5 PVP before I wanted to try higher levels again. At this time, level 10 PVP was dead and most of the people who played level 10 had leveled to 15 instead. This is the point where I started building my level 15 Warrior and today, this is how far I've come.

Like my other twink guides in the “ULTIMATE series” I’ve gone deep and added effort into it. If you want to find out more about my other twink guides, you can click here. This is a complete documentation of almost everything I know about level 15 Warrior PVP and the game in general.

This guide won't show you exactly how to do. In this guide you will be able to find multiple choices when it comes to the most parts and it's up to you to find the one fitting you best. I like the variety between players and in this level, there isn't normally a "right build". One thing is sure though; this guide will lead you to success.

Want to get in touch with me in-game?
    Level 15 Warrior IGN: Cazteri

Name:  content.png
Views: 4468
Size:  5.0 KB

1. Gear
    1.1 Helmet
    1.2 Armor
    1.3 Weapon
    1.4 Shield
    1.5 Ring
    1.6 BONUS: Regen Gear

2. Weapon Procs
    2.1 DITZO Laser Talon
    2.2 Fiendish Monkey's Paw
    2.3 Forgotten Bow
    2.4 Winter Fest Snowball Launcher
    2.5 Winter Fest Toy Man Wand

3. Vanity Items
    3.1 Vanity Helmet
    3.2 Other Vanity Items

4. Faces
    4.1 Faces without stats
    4.2 Faces with stats

5. Base Stats
    5.1 Warrior Starting Stats
    5.2 Base Stats Builds

5.2.1 Build 1 - Full DEX
    5.2.2 Build 2 - Paw Build

6. Skills
    6.1 Available Skills
    6.2 Skills Builds

6.2.1 Build 1 - Common Build
    6.2.2 Build 2 - Anti-Kite
    6.2.3 Build 3 - Super Build

7. How To Play
    7.1 Against Warrior
    7.2 Against Enchantress
    7.3 Against Archer
    7.4 Against Paladin
    7.4.1 Offensive DPS Paladin (FB/Paw)
    7.4.2 Kite DPS Paladin (FB/Paw)
    7.4.3 Tank Paladin (Melee)
    7.5 Against Ranger
    7.6 Player Skill Required

7.6.1 Range
    7.6.2 Damage done/taken
    7.6.3 Stay close or far away?
    7.6.4 Know the other classes

Name:  1_gear.png
Views: 4433
Size:  5.0 KB

Here I’ve collected the gear I think are needed for the ultimate level 15 Warrior. If you don’t want to spend all your gold or Platinum, just go for the items you think are the most worthy. The focus in this guide is the end-game twinking which leads into the fact that I'll only show the very best gear and weapons. If you can't afford the items listed below, there are similar cheaper items, but they won't be as good as the best. Every choice is up to you. If you want to be the best - you have to invest in the right gear.

When it comes to combine the gear into presets it is hard to say which strategy is the best. What you will aim for is always 100 % hit (100 % is the hit cap due to Physiologic's examination and will result in about 85 % actual hit chance*) and after that aim for the stat you prefer, alternatively go for a balanced build. I am using different presets depending on which class and person I am challenging and they are all built around either Crit, DPS or Armor.

* The exact Hit cap haven't been confirmed, but should not be far away.

Read more: Tips & Tricks: Gear presets (Level 15 Warrior) (Caztori's PL Twink Blog)

1.1 Helmet

Name:  helmet.png
Views: 4711
Size:  10.9 KB Halloween Bone Helm
    Base Req: Level 15
    Bleached bones, disease free!
    8 Dex, 1% Hit, 3% Crit, 2 Damage, 6 Armor
    Drop from the 2013 Halloween Event.

8 Str, 2% Dodge, 1% Hit, 2% Crit, 2 Damage

8 Int, 1% Hit, 1% Crit, 2 Damage, 7 Armor

Comment: I use the Dex version of Halloween Bone Helm in all my preset loadouts since I find it to be the best helmet for level 15 warriors. If you are looking for a more defensive setup, the Str version is a good option due to the higher dodge (+2). Overall the Halloween Bone helmets are about as good.

1.2 Armor

Name:  armor.png
Views: 4971
Size:  10.9 KB Artisan’s Reinforced Leather
    Base Req: Level 15, 52 Base Dex
    Finely crafted leather armor!
    7 Dex, 4% Hit, 3 H/s, 13 Armor
    Crafted from a rare recipe dropped from bosses in Forest Haven.

Size:  10.9 KB Expert Reinforced Leather
    7 Dex, 1% Hit, 7% Crit, 4 H/s, 3 Damage, 9 Armor
    Crafted from a rare recipe dropped from bosses in Forest Haven.

Name:  mailarmor.png
Views: 4345
Size:  11.8 KB Halloween Marrow Mantle
    Moving silent and unseen…
    8 Dex, 1% Hit, 3% Crit, 2 Damage, 10 Armor

Comment: Depending on if you prefer Hit % and Armor or Crit and Damage you will probably have a favorite between Artisan’s Reinforced Leather and Expert Reinforced Leather. There isn’t any best one here, but I tend to use Expert's in most of my fights and Artisan's in fights against Forgotten Bow and Paw where more Armor is important. Halloween Marrow Mantle (Dex) came in the 2013 Halloween Event and woks fine as a compromise if you don’t want to sacrifice some stats for some others since this is a well balanced piece of armor.

1.3 Weapon

Name:  tinsel.png
Views: 4431
Size:  11.3 KB DITZO Laser Talon
    Base Req: Level 1
    A talon powered by alien technology.
    8-15 Damage, 0.6 Speed, 10 Dex, 1% Dodge, 1% Hit, 2% Crit, 1 M/s, 2 Armor
    Drops from bosses in Forest Haven.

Name:  staff.png
Views: 4401
Size:  11.6 KB NUTZO Laser Wand
    Wand powered by the universe itself.
    31-66 Damage, 1.0 Speed, 10 Int, 3% Dodge, 1% Hit, 2% Crit, 3 Armor
    Drops from bosses in Forest Haven.

Name:  bow.png
Views: 4425
Size:  11.9 KB Essentially Forgotten Bow
    Base Req: Level 15, 47 Base Dex
    This one is powerful enough!
    42-88 Damage, 0.9 Speed, 8 Dex, 1% Dodge, 1% Hit, 3% Crit, 2 Armor
    Drop from the Forgotten Treasure Event in 2012.

Size:  11.6 KB Friendish Monkey’s Paw
    Base Req: Level 15, 5 Base Int
    Zero wishes remaining…
    54-76 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 8 Int, 2% Dodge, 1% Hit, 1% Crit, 3 Armor
    Drop from the 2012 Halloween Event.

Size:  11.9 KB Gruesome Pumpkin Chunker
    Base Req: Level 15, 5 Base Dex
    This thing shoots pumpkins!!!
    41-86 Damage, 0.9 Speed, 8 Dex, 1% Dodge, 1% Hit, 3% Crit, 2 Armor

Size:  11.3 KB Jewel Thief’s Platinum Talon
    Base Req: Level 15, 35 Base Dex
    A thrown weapon!
    16-21 Damage, 0.7 Speed, 7 Dex, 2% Hit, 2% Crit, 1H/s, 1 M/s, 2 Armor
    Drops from Bad Mojo in Wyldwood.

Size:  11.9 KB Winter Fest Snowball Launcher
    Snowball fight!!!
    30-40 Damage, 0.7 Speed, 4 Dex, 1% Hit, 2% Crit
    Drop from the 2010 Winter Festival Event.

Size:  11.3 KB Winter Fest Tinsel Talon
    As beautiful as it is deadly.
    21-26 Damage, 0.7 Speed, 4 Dex, 1% Hit, 2% Crit

Size:  11.6 KB Winter Fest Toy Man Wand
    Base Req: Level 15, 5 Base Int
    A mini version of Toy Man.
    43-69 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 4 Int, 1% Hit, 2 M/s

Name:  crossbow.png
Views: 4902
Size:  12.4 KB Auto-Crossbow of Finesse
    Base Req: Level 15, 49 Base Dex
    Rapid firing crossbow goodness!
    17-19 Damage, 0.6 Speed, 6 Dex, 1% Dodge, 2 H/s, 1 M/s, 2 Armor
    Randomly Drops from mobs in Balefort Castle and Shalerockstone Valley. This is a scaled item, which means you need to be level 15 in order to get the level 15 version.

Comment: If you have to choose just one of these weapons, you should buy the Jewel Thief’s Platinum Talon. It's the cheapest weapon of them all and will be a good match up against all other classes and weapon combinations.

Ever since 3pc rings got available for level 15 twinks, high burst should also be in consideration when choosing weapon. People do now have high amounts of armor and high damage will be better than high DPS (source). Fights also tend to be faster which requires you to be able to burst your target with just a few hits. Therefore, Wands has become more popular due to it's high damage. I prefer the NUTZO Laser Wand since the 1.0 speed places it somewhere between a talon and Paw.

Every weapon listed above has it's advantages and disadvantages. The decision should all be based on how you like to fight. FB will give you the highest burst, but you will be weak due to the lack of armor and a talon/paw might be a better decision, SBL will let you get in range of enchantresses, Xbox will make sure you'll always hit first and so on...

Read more: Tips & Tricks: Winter Fest Tinsel Talon vs. Jewel Thief's Platinum Talon (Caztori's PL Twink Blog)

1.4 Shield

Name:  shield.png
Views: 4734
Size:  11.5 KB Ghoulish Black Cat Shield
    Base Req: Level 15, 5 Base Str
    A special Halloween shield.
    8 Str, 2% Dodge, 1% Hit, 2% Crit, 5 Damage, 8 Armor

Size:  11.5 KB Gruesome Evidence Bracer
    A bloody mess of a bracer.
    8 Dex, 1% Dodge, 1% Hit, 3% Crit, 4 Damage, 9 Armor

Size:  11.5 KB Valentine Black Heart Shield
    Base Req: Level 10
    For the heart-broken!
    11 Str, 5 Dex, 5 Int, 1 H/s, 6 Damage, 9 Armor
    Rare drop from Heart Break during the 2018 Valentine’s Event for charactes above level 50.

Comment: The choice of Shield, or bracer, depends on what you prefer, offence or defence. The Valentine Black Heart Shield is probably the one I use the most but I suggest you to have all three, they’re all having thier benefits.

1.5 Ring

Name:  ring.png
Views: 4684
Size:  11.1 KB Black Ring of Valiant Glory
    Tougher than the toughest level cap!
    3 Str, 3 Dex, 3 Int, 5% Dodge, 5% Hit, 2% Crit, 67 Health, 1 H/s, 10 Mana, 1 M/s, 10 Damage, 20 Armor
    Craftable item after reaching level cap for the third time.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  7.6 KB The Screaming Mimi
    +25% Run Speed
    5 Damage, 3 Armor
    Drop from the 2017 Halloween Event.

Comment: You can now purchase everything from CS after the PL Update 1/5/17. The black 3pc ring is the best of the available rings and also the hardest to get. Therefore, the price will be higher compared to the red/green/blue/gold rings and with only minor difference in stats. If you are on a budget you should go for the Red Ring of Valiant Glory instead. The advantage of the black one is that it is also the best ring for your health and mana regen gear. The Screaming Mimi may lower your stats a lot but the 25% Run Speed which works in PVP could be good when you need to kite you opponents.

1.6 BONUS: Regen Gear

Between fights, or for tactical use, it can be good to have a regen gear preset ready to regain your health and mana as fast as possible. As a small bonus, I include the best region gear you can use as a level 15 Warrior. This setup gives me 11 H/s and 8 M/s. It is possible to get higher M/s at the cost of H/s, but it is not worth it since you in general lose more health than mana in a fight.

Name:  Skärmavbild 2014-02-18 kl. 16.46.13.png
Views: 1702
Size:  10.6 KB Huntress's Cap
    Base Req: Level 10, 32 Base Dex
    Cranial protection.
    2 Dex, 5 Int, 1% Dodge, 1% Hit, 2% Crit, 2 H/s, 3 M/s, 3 Armor
    Bought from the Platinum Store as a part in Level 10 Ranger 4-Pack (200 Platinum) and Level 10 Ranger 3-Pack (100 Platinum). These packs can contain either "Bandit's" or "Huntress's" gear. "Huntress's" is an upgraded version with higher stats.

Size:  10.9 KB Expert Reinforced Leather
    7 Dex, 1% Hit, 7% Crit, 4 H/s, 3 Damage, 9 Armor
    Crafted from a rare recipe dropped from bosses in Forest Haven. Can also be bought in CS.

Size:  11.6 KB Dreamer's Fire Wand
    A flame flicking stick!
    17-38 Damage, 1.0 Speed, 7 Int, 1% Dodge, 1% Hit, 2% Crit, 2 H/s, 3 M/s
    Bought from the Platinum Store as a part in Enchantress L.10 4-Pack (200 Platinum). These packs can contain either "...of Mastery" or "Dreamer's" gear. "Dreamer's" is an upgraded version with higher stats.

Size:  11.5 KB Sniper's Avian Wing
    Base Req: Level 10, 32 Base Dex
    An off-hand shield for spike-throwing Avians!
    7 Dex, 2% Hit, 2% Crit, 1 H/s, 1 M/s, 7 Armor
    Bought from the Platinum Store as a part in Level 10 Archer 4-Pack (200 Platinum). These packs can contain either "Sniper's" or "Jewel Thief's" gear. "Sniper's" is an upgraded version with higher stats.

Name:  ring.png
Views: 4684
Size:  11.1 KB Black Ring of Valiant Glory
    Tougher than the toughest level cap!
    3 Str, 3 Dex, 3 Int, 5% Dodge, 5% Hit, 2% Crit, 67 Health, 1 H/s, 10 Mana, 1 M/s, 10 Damage, 20 Armor
    Craftable item after reaching level cap for the third time.

Comment: This is gear I use directly after every fight. The only purpose is to get as high H/s as possible so I can enter the next fight. If you're low on Gold and/or Platinum, I suggest you to not buy this gear in firsthand.

Name:  2_weaponprocs.png
Views: 4422
Size:  6.3 KB

Some weapons got secret procs on hit, and even so in the level 15 bracket. In the level 15 range of DEX weapons, Forgotten Bows are the only weapon to have a proc on hit, but if you choose to use INT weapons, such as Monkey's Paw listed in this guide, you'll also have a proc chance on hit. In this section, I describes the different proc and it's benefits.

NOTE: The proc chances may not be 100 % correct since I tested this out myself, but are in a close range.

2.1 DITZO Laser Talon

Weakness + Break Armor
    ~ 15 % Proc Chance
    -1 Hit, -5% Damage, -3 Armor, Stackable x3, Lasts for ten (10) seconds.

This proc reduces the target's Hit, Damage and Armor slightly. This is a pretty weak proc but it I still better than nothing. With this proc, the DITZO Laser Talon places itself between Jewel Thief's Platinum Talon (worst) and Winter Fest Tinsel Talon (best) when it comes to the best talon.

2.2 Fiendish Monkey's Paw

Nightmare
    ~ 10 % Proc Chance
    -25 Armor and -10 Dodge, Stackable x2, Lasts for eight (8) seconds.

This proc doesn't always proc in every fight. When it does, you'll have a advantage of your opponent. To be able to equip a Paw, you'll have to sacrifice 4 DEX for INT instead. Read more about it under Base Stats.

2.3 Forgotten Bow

Blinding Shot
    ~ 25 % Proc Chance
    -15 % Hit, Stackable x2, Lasts for four (4) seconds.

This proc almost ensures you to reduce your opponent's Hit % with 30 if you use a Forgotten Bow. This is a good reason to aim for high Hit %, at least when you're fighting players using Forgotten Bows.

2.4 Winter Fest Snowball Launcher

Freeze
    ~ 20 % Proc Chance
    Freezes the target, Lasts for three (3) seconds.

This proc freezes the target on the ground. If you know how to kite using SBL this is very useful in PVP. The hard part about it is to deal as much damage with skills when you normally wants to stay far away from your target.

2.5 Winter Fest Toy Man Wand

Stun
    ~ 10 % Proc Chance
    Stuns the target, Lasts for three (3) seconds.

This proc is a great addition to this wand, but compared to Winter Fest Snowball Launcher the proc chance is low. It could be useful in fights but you should never rely on this proc to occur if you want to stop an enchantress etc.

Name:  3_vanity.png
Views: 4276
Size:  6.0 KB

The choice of vanity armor are only interesting when it comes to the helmet. Therefore, most focus will be there in this section.

3.1 Vanity Helmet

Name:  vanityhelmet.png
Views: 4257
Size:  11.5 KB Founders' Helm
    For being part of PL since the start!
    5 Damage, 5 Armor
    Given to players starting to play Pocket Legends in the first month from the launch in April 2010.

Name:  vanityarmor.png
Views: 4376
Size:  13.1 KB Festive Birthday Party Hat 2013
    Happy third birthday Pocket Legends!
    1 Armor (1.5 Armor)
    Randomly dropped during Pocket Legends third birthday event in 2013.

Comment: Founders' Helm is the only vanity helmet that will give you more than +1 Armor (excluding Festive Birthday Party Hat 2013 and Big Luck which seems to give +1.5 Armor). Since the PL Update 1/5/17 you can now buy this vanity helmet from CS. If you can't afford to buy a Founders' Helm, be sure to equip a vanity helmet that gives +1 armor. Every extra stat should not be underestimated.

Read more: Tips & Tricks: The best item for level 15 twinks (Caztori's PL Twink Blog)

3.2 Other Vanity Items

NOTE: These items doesn’t fill a function at all, they’re just for the looks. I have listed the once below I uses just in case you want to look as awesome as I do.

Size:  13.1 KB Deep Mountain Armor
    Protects from both the chill of the underground, and the sharpest of metals. Dwarven Craftmanship at its finest!
    Limited item bought in the Platinum Store in 2013 together with Deep Mountain Helm and Oakenguard Shield for 150 Platinum.

Size:  13.1 KB Violet Holoshield
    Protects against THE most stubborn Vular!
    Limited item bought in the Platinum Store for 25 Platinum.

Name:  vanitypet.png
Views: 4253
Size:  11.9 KB Bats
    You can’t leave home without your little friends!
    Bought in the Platinum Store for 250 Platinum.

Name:  4_faces.png
Views: 4246
Size:  5.3 KB

There are two different types of faces; those that doesn’t give stats and are able to choose from when you create a new character or later buy and the ones that gives stats and aren't an option while creating you character. Before the Platinum Store price update, the faces without stats was 5 Platinum and the ones that gives stats 10 Platinum. Now, all faces costs 10 Platinum and it is important to know which face to get before buying on. I’ve compiled a complete list of all faces available for (level 15) Warriors below.

4.1 Faces without stats

Name Stats
    Classic Ursan -
    Brown Bear -
    Lady Bear -

4.2 Faces with stats

Name Stats
    Asylum Gaze 5 Str, 5 Dex, 5 Int
    Krazy Bear 3 Str, 1 Crit
    Koala Bear 3 Str, 1% Dodge
    Polar Bear 3 Str, 7 Health
    Mecha Bear 3 Str, 2% Hit
    Rocky Bear 3 Str, 1 Armor
    T. Edward Bear 3 Str, 1 Dex, 1 Int
    Cyber Bear 3 Str, 5 Mana
    Panda Warrior 3 Str, 2 Dex
    Rock Fighter 3 Str, 1 Damage
    Shaggy Bear 3 Str, 2 Int

Comment: I am using Panda Warrior as my face. I do this due to the fact that Pocket Legends do take decimals into account even if it doesn’t show in your stats. As we know, Dex gives Crit %, Hit %, Dodge % and Damage. This face will increase these stats slightly. If you don’t want this face my recommendation is the Mecha Bear. Not as cool as Panda Warrior, but Hit is always a good stat to go for.

Name:  5_basestats.png
Views: 4293
Size:  5.9 KB

5.1 Warrior Starting Stats

This is the Base Stats Warriors start with. It is these stats you have to work with when creating your stats build.

Base STR: 7 (Adds Health, H/s, Armor and Skill Damage)
    Base DEX: 2 (Adds Crit %, Hit %, DPS, Dodge % and Skill Damage)
    Base INT: 1 (Adds Mana and M/s)

5.2 Base Stats Builds

5.2.1 Build 1 - Full DEX

• Base STR: 7
    • Base DEX: 72
    • Base INT: 1

I strongly recommend you to use this build. DEX Bears rely on high damage and need to burst healing classes (Enchantresses and Rhinos) before they kill you. This build will maximise your damage and if you're not planning to use Paw, you should use this build. The minimum DEX to be able to equip the best DEX gear is 52.

5.2.2 Build 2 - Paw Build

• Base STR: 7
    • Base DEX: 68
    • Base INT: 5

The only reason to use this build is to be able to equip a level 15 Paw. Before the January 2017 update, you shouldn't use this build, but this has changed. Paw is now one of the strongest weapons for level 15 Warriors and if you consider using one this is the build to use. If you can afford the NUTZO Laser Wand, you should use that wand instead and go for the Full DEX build. Otherwise, this is

Name:  6_skills.png
Views: 4229
Size:  5.4 KB

Under this section you will be able to find all skills available for a level 15 Warrior and possible builds I suggest you to use.

6.1 Available Skills

NOTE: The stats of the skills represents the stats of rank 1 of each skill, none gear equipped and my Full Dex build (see Base Stats).

Name:  vengefulslash.png
Views: 4255
Size:  15.8 KB Vengeful Slash
    Available at level 2
    5 mana, 4.5s. cooldown, 4m range 28-47 damage + knock-back chance
    A good skill while others are on cooldown. The knock-back chance can be good in PVP.

Name:  stomp.png
Views: 4245
Size:  15.5 KB Stomp
    Available at level 3
    6 mana, 5s. cooldown, 4m area 49-57 damage, +knock-back, +20% chance to stun
    The level 15 Warrior’s highest range attack (8m at rank 6). Time this right and you’ve won. Stomp also break roots. Stun last for 3 sec.

Name:  rage.png
Views: 4170
Size:  15.0 KB Rage
    Available at level 4
    20 mana, 28s. cooldown, self-target 20s. buff, +5% crit chance, +10 DMG
    The reason why Warriors are good. At rank 6, this skill gives +20% Crit and +60 Damage.

Name:  taunt.png
Views: 4189
Size:  15.5 KB Taunt
    Available at level 6
    0 mana, 6s. cooldown, 12m area Taunt, + 12s. self-buff +2% DODGE chance
    The only function this skill has in PVP is the +2 Dodge (+1 for each rank) which makes it pretty poor.

Name:  crippling slash.png
Views: 4177
Size:  16.0 KB Crippling Slash
    Available at level 8
    5 mana, 6s. cooldown, 3m range 28-37 damage, root target for 5s.
    Another “normal” attack but also a root. Root gives higher advantage of classes wanting to stay further from their opponents.

Name:  supermegaslash.png
Views: 4268
Size:  16.6 KB Super Mega Slash
    Available at level 10
    8 mana, 4s. cool cooldown, 4m range 28-57 damage, +20% chance to stun and reduce ARMOR -10 for 5sec.
    Really good debuff that procs on every fifth hit on rank one. When it does, you’ll probably win. Stun last for 5 sec.

Name:  crushing blow.png
Views: 4229
Size:  15.7 KB Crushing Blow
    Available at level 12
    4 mana, 4s. cooldown, 3m range 19-27 damage, debuff -10 DMG, -5% DODGE for 5s.
    Good debuff for defensive Warriors. The damage done is lower than other similar skills for Warrior.

Name:  restore.png
Size:  15.1 KB Restore
    Available at level 14
    15 mana, 16.25s cooldown, self-target Heal 8-10, +5 health regen for 5s.
    Probably the least useful skill due to the fact that you’re not able to spend too many skill points on it. Even if you did, the healing and regen aren’t good at all.

6.2 Skills Builds

The advantage of having your own build is that it will fit your game style better and also make you unique against your enemies. If both players are using the same build and gear the fight will be determined by skill or luck while in a case where your build is different, you can take advantage of your build against his or hers. When building your own build (which I suggest you to do) there are some things you might need to base that build on. These things are:

• Always have Rage at rank 6
    • Never have Stomp below rank 4
    • Do you normally use one, two or three slashes in a fight?

Since Rage is the key of low level Warriors you should always max this skill out by having it at rank 6. This will give you a buff of +20 % Crit and +60 Damage that will last for 20 seconds. The reason to not having Stomp below rank 4 is based on the break freeze/root effect. Below rank 4 (1-3) Stomp will only break freeze and root 30-40 % of the times, Stomp at rank 4 have 80 % chance to break freeze and root, while Stomp at or above rank 5 (5-6) will have a 100 % chance to cancel it. To be able to cancel freeze/root is important when playing against Enchantresses and Archers.

The number of slashes is an ongoing question and only you could know the answer of how many you should use. If you play aggressive and stay close to your target, use three, if you're not, use just one or two. I've experienced two slashes is the best option when it comes to me since I won't have more time to use a third. Therefore, the builds shown below only uses two slashes, but the whole point of it is to give you a helping hand when building your own build.

My suggestion to you is to start with a build you think is good, try it in PVP and try to figure out what's not working and what's working. From there start to tweak it and soon you will have a build that fits you as good as a hand in a glove. When you've reached this point, you will see the result in fights.

6.2.1 Build 1 - Common Build

• Vengeful Slash (Rank 1)
    • Stomp (Rank 6)
    • Rage (Rank 6)
    • Super Mega Slash (Rank 1)

This build is pretty well known in the level 15 Warrior community and I guess the majority of the players uses this build, so no secrets here. I recommend just using two slashes (Vengeful + SMS) since you normally don't have more time to us more than two. In the most cases you'll end up only using one.

6.2.2 Build 2 - Anti-Kite

• Stomp (Rank 6)
    • Rage (Rank 6)
    • Crippling Slash (Rank 1)
    • Super Mega Slash (Rank 1)

This build is the same as the Common Build, but better against kiting classes, such as Enchantresses. The build relies on Crippling Slash instead of Vengeful Slash and its ability to root your target for 5s. In a fight against Enchantresses where Stomp most of the time are used to break their freeze on you, the Crippling Slash changed this and gives you room to use Stomp as a offensive skill. The top damage of Crippling Slash is a bit lower than Vengeful Slash which makes this build worse if you're not fighting kiting classes frequently.

6.2.3 Build 3 - Super Build

• Stomp (Rank 4)
    • Rage (Rank 6)
    • Crippling Slash (Rank 1)
    • Super Mega Slash (Rank 3)

This is a build I've been testing for a while and got used to. Compared to the previous builds, I added some thoughts and tests into this and think I came up with the perfect build, at least for me and my play style. If it is a super build? It's up to you!

The build itself is made to have a high stun chance as possible. When the other builds got a total of 76 % of chance to stun with Stomp + SMS combo does this one have a 80 % chance to stun with the same combo and 60 % chance to reduce Armor by 10 with or without the combo. Stomp at rank 4 still got 8m range and the damage is not much lower than rank 6. SMS with 60 % stun and decrease Armor proc makes the choice easier to sacrifice Stomp damage. As second Slash, use which one you like the most. I prefer Crippling Slash, especially against kiting classes since it gives you another stun.

Name:  7_howtoplay.png
Views: 4426
Size:  5.5 KB

I have now gone through the gear available for level 15 Warriors, and now comes the critical part; how to play. I often sort out Pocket Legends PVP in three primary elements. These are Gear, Skill and Luck. If you put them in proportion to each other, it will look something like this:

Skill > Luck > Gear

As you can see, the gear is the least important component, but still so important. With the right gear, you’ll have a advantage, but that’s not all you’ll need to win a fight. Luck is the easy part. You don’t have to do anything, just cross your fingers on making some critical hits (chances increases with Crit %). Since the fights normally goes fast, the one who crits a lot wins in most of the cases. Unfortunately, crit isn’t something you can control unless equipping gear with high crit rate and hope for the best.

How to play level 15 Warrior is pretty simple. What you always have to do is to use Rage before entering combat, and then depending on your opponents use Stomp and your Slashes in some different ways (see how to play against each class further down). The image below shows the Warriors basic skills and ranges based on the builds I presented in the skill section.

Name:  warriorrange.png
Views: 4542
Size:  822.4 KB

As you can see, this is the ranges and when each skill could be used. At this point, it is still basics, but for you who are new to Pocket Legends and Warrior as class, this is something that you'll have to know in order to be a good player. A trick when using Stomp is to quickly press SMS directly after. If you do it fast enough, you will hit your opponent with SMS before your opponent is 4+ meters away. Unfortunately, this does not apply on Crippling Slash since it has just a 3m range.

Further down, I go though how your game style should look like against all the different classes. After that, I will focus on the skill and how you need to play in order to win. One key factor I doesn't mention in the strategies below is to always keep Rage active as much as possible. But I guess you already knew that.

Read more: Tips & Tricks: Quick Gear Swap (Caztori's PL Twink Blog)

7.1 Against Warrior

The game style against Warriors will be the same, regardless of level. All of the Warrior twinks in the level span of 10-20 will be DEX Warrior, just like you, and therefore just keep to your plan in all cases.

Against Warriors, I always use any of my talons. Even if I fight a Warrior with Forgotten Bow, talon is my choice. Why? In the end, Forgotten Bow may have about 30 more DPS than talon (about 15 DPS with Rage active), but lack of Armor. With that in mind, talon will be a better choice. The only reason for me to use other weapons is if we agree to fight with a certain weapon, such as Crossbow etc. Against a Warrior using Forgotten Bow or Paw, Armor and Hit are the stats I try to get as high as possible due to Forgotten Bow's high DPS and Paw's Nightmare weapon proc decreasing Armor by 25 and Dodge by 10 (Stackable x2). Against Warriors using Talon, high DPS and Crit are what I prefer.

The first skill to use is Stomp. As soon as you are in a range of 8m (range of Stomp with my build) hit stomp before your opponent does. Then land a combo with one of your Slashes (I recommend SMS) before anyone or both of you will be knocked away. Do not use both or all of your Slashes here. Depending on your health situation, stay away if low or run against you opponent to use your second slash and wait for the cooldown of Stomp wear away if you are high. When this routine is done, repeat it until the fights is over.

In most cases, the one who know the ranges best and know when to play passive/aggressive will win the fight. Read more about this further down in the guide.

Name:  warriorroute.png
Size:  9.0 KB
    Slash 1 = SMS, Slash 2 = Vengeful Slash or Crippling Slash

7.2 Against Enchantress

Enchantresses can be tricky to fight. The most important thing to have in mind against Enchantresses is the Frostbite. Frostbite will freeze you with a range of 12m. Other skills Enchantresses will use is Lightning (8m range), Drain Life (12m range), Firestorm (8-12m depending on their build) and of course Heal. Using Firestorm right after you got Freezed will create the combo “Hot Flash!” dealing 10-30 % more fire damage).

Always use gear that gives high DPS against Enchantresses. The strategy will rely on bursting your opponent with as much damage as possible.

I would say there are two types of Enchantresses. Those who opens up with Frostbite and those who doesn’t. The common factor is that both are going to aim for the “Hot Flash!”-combo. If your opponent starting with a Frostbite and you feel you’re in range of a Stomp, use it. The stomp clears the Freeze and you probably will knock away you opponent. If the opponent doesn’t start with Frostbite, start with your Slashes and save Stomp for the Freeze. With this in mind, you will have a routine.

Name:  freeze.png
Views: 3957
Size:  26.5 KB As soon as you see the Frostbite icon appear under your health/mana bar, use Stomp to break it (see image). From the moment you see the Frostbite bolt come against you, there is a delay until it actually hits you. Therefore, never stomp as soon as you see the bolt, wait until the icon appears. If you Stomp quick enough, you won't even notice the freeze. Note that you need to have Stomp of rank 5 or above to have 100 % chance to break freeze.
    Since the Enchantress can heal kiting is something you have to deal with. This means the opponent will try to stay as far away from you as possible to be able to heal and let the fight keep on going for as long as possible. I suggest you to use my Anti-Kite build when fighting Enchantresses. In this case, open the fight with Crippling Slash to root you opponent. This will lead into a situation where you should be able to use Stomp as an offensive skill instead of just breaking Freeze.

An advantage Enchantresses have against Warriors is Heal. This means you will never win a long fight. Therefore it is important to try to burst the Enchantress as much as you can. To do so, try to have all your Skills ready right after you see the Enchantress heal. Right then you’ll have a 3 second chance to burst the opponent down as much you can. If you can land some crits, this will be an important element in the fight. Two successful bursts after two Heals in a row and you’ll probably be the winner.

To avoid an Enchantress from kiting and don’t letting you come within 8m range for Stomp, try to lure your opponent against a wall of some kind and use Stomp against it. If you can trap a Enchantress against a wall, you will have an open highway to use all of your skills and win. The ideal would be to stay in melee range all the time.

Name:  enchantressroute.png
Views: 4025
    Slash 1 = Crippling Slash, Slash 2 = SMS

7.3 Against Archer

Archers are pretty rare in this level span, but some good Archers exists. This is a class you have to stay close, but not too close. This is the trickiest part against Archers.

When it comes to the choice of gear, I suggest you to use gear with as high DPS as possible. If you play your skills right the Archer won't deal as much damage against you as needed to kill you, therefore you can sacrifice defensive stats to higher DPS instead.

Back in time, archers normally relied on Evade and as high Dodge % as possible. Now most of the Archers focus on high damage. The three key skills for Archers are Blast Shot (12m range), Thorn Root (10m range) and Avian Scream (3m range). Blast Shot is Archer’s main skill for damage and got a high range. It is impossible to avoid this since you’ll need 8m range for stomp and 10m for auto attack with bow. The same goes for Thorn Root. This skill will root you from a 10m range. When you get rooted, you’ll have to Stomp out of it, no matter what. If you fail the Stomp out of root, the Archer will have the advantage due to range. Avian Scream is a skill to push back and stun you, so be sure to not stay closer than 4m to the Archer.

Name:  root.png
Views: 3876
Size:  26.6 KB As soon as you see the Thorn Root icon appear under your health/mana bar, use Stomp to break it (see image). From the moment you see the Thorn Root effect on the floor, there is a delay until it actually hits you. Therefore, never stomp as soon as you see the effect, wait until the icon appears. If you Stomp quick enough, you won't even notice the root. Note that you need to have Stomp of rank 5 or above to have 100 % chance to break root.
    The key against Archers is to stay in the right span of range (4-8m) and always stomp out of Thorn Root. Just auto attack and use Slashes when you get the chance to. Just remember to stay away from Avian Scream though. If you do so, you’ll probably be the one who wins.

Name:  archerroute.png
Views: 4101

7.4 Against Paladin

Paladins are uncommon in the level 15 span. Most of the Paladin twinks are either level 10, 16 or 20. Level 10 Rhinos will probably be focusing on high Armor just like the level 20’s, but level 16’s will probably focus on damage and use Forgotten Bow instead of Melee weapons.

Primary skills for Paladins are Charge (12m range) to leap against you, Redemption (4m range) deals damage and heals, Heal and either one of the buffs Brute Force (Armor & Dodge) or Vital Force (Damage, Hit % & Crit %).

As gear against Paladins, I suggest you to use gear with as high DPS as possible against melee/high armor Paladins, and against Paladins will Forgotten Bow, Armor may be an important stat to prioritize. You will need to deal high damage to be able to beat a class that has Heal.

7.4.1 Offensive DPS Paladin (FB/Paw)

Paladins with Forgotten Bow or Paw (often level 16-19) relies on their high damage. Against Paladins that are playing offensive and try to hit you with the Charge + Redemption combo, you have to Stomp perfectly right after the Charge so they misses the Redemption and so the combo. This strategy is not always working as it relies on ranges and the fact that you knock back the Paladin more then 4m so the Redemption misses. The Stomp won't break the combo such as Heal can do, so if your strategy success depends on your enemy. Against a good Paladin, it is hard to break the combo.

During the fight they will probably have Guardian activated (level 16+) which gives Armor and Dodge. This buff lasts for just 8 seconds. After the buff runs out, the paladin will be weak and they will most of the time stay away and heal. In this situation, you’ll want to stay close to your opponent and use your Slashes. If the Paladin gets too many successful combos on you, you will probably loose.

Other than these technical tricks, always try to stun the Paladin. When your opponent is stunned you can land all your Slashes and will easily be able to burst the Paladin down.

7.4.2 Kite DPS Paladin (FB/Paw)

Paladins that are kiting with Forgotten Bow or Paw is probably the hardest kind of Paladins for Warriors (often level 16-19). If the paladin is playing defensive it's important for you to stun the Paladin. You'll do this best with Crippling Slash and SMS. Do not use Stomp against kiting Paladins since this will push them back and just give them extra range for their kite. In a scenario where the Paladin don't let you come closer than 4m (range for slashes), Stomp will be the only way to possible beat the Paladin, but you'll have to rely on luck since you'll need the Stomp's stun to proc (50 % - 80 % chance with at least 4 Stomp). You will have to desire pretty early if you need to try to Stomp stun the Paladin or you will lose. As soon as you get the Paladin stunned though, the win is probably yours, depending on how fast you managed to do so.

7.4.3 Tank Paladin (Melee)

Melee Paladins, or Armor Paladins, could be very hard, especially the ones at level 20. Since they are using melee weapons, try to stay as far away as possible all the time. To win against a level 20, try to lure your opponent against a wall of some sort and stun with Stomp + SMS. You’ll need a high crit rate and some luck to beat a level 20 Armor Paladin.

Name:  rangerroute.png
Views: 4220

7.5 Against Ranger

Ranger is the least common class in this level span. The Rangers that do exist are either using melee weapon, such as Reaper's Blade, or Paw. How you should play against them are still the same though.

The weaknesses of Rangers are their lack of auto-attack damage. All their damage will come from skills that are in melee range. Therefore, you’ll always want to stay as far away from your opponent as possible. Rangers main attacks are their leaps, Rapid Bite (12m range) and Vixen Kick (12m range). With two leaps, Rangers will be close to you some time of the fights no matter what. In this situation, be sure to use Stomp to knock them back as much as possible, and when Stomp is on cooldown, use your Slashes as your opponent are close enough. Normally, the Rangers will start with Rapid Bite with the hope to land a combo with Hamstring short after. A guideline is to always stomp the first leap as it is in the most cases Rapid Bite. This will probably make you avoid the Rapid Bite + Hamstring combo.

If you let the Ranger close to you for a longer time, they can deal much damage and even beat you. For the choice of gear, I found gear with high DPS is the best. If you keep the Ranger out of range for melee attacks, the damage you have to take is minimal.

It is not harder than this; the Ranger wants to stay close to you while you want to stay far away. Be sure to Stomp when you can directly after a leap, and use your opportunities to use Slashes hen you get them.

Name:  rangerroute.png
Views: 4220

7.6 Player Skill Required

To sort skill out, there are some key components when it comes to level 15 PVP in Pocket Legends you’ll have to feel comfortable with. I have deleted those I think are most important. To read more about what you should think about, read any of the posts I've listed in the Read More section. The components I have decided to include are:

• Know your range
    • Know how much damage you’ve done/taken
    • Know when to stay close and away
    • Know the other classes

7.6.1 Range

There are different ranges for weapons in Pocket Legends. These are good to know and I've listed them all below.

• 2m/Melee (Sword, Axe, Mace, Polearm, Dagger)
    • 10m (Talon, Bow, Longbow, Gun, Staff, Wand)
    • 13m (Crossbow)

Depending on if you chase or get chased, the ranges will be +/- 2m*. For example, if you're chasing someone (running against someone), all ranges will be +2m. If you get chased (running away from someone), all ranges will be -2m. With this in mind, be sure to run in the right direction when it's time to play offensive.

The first thing you’ll want to know is what range your opponent have. If you’re having a Talon and fighting against a Bow, you’ll probable see that your opponent trying to stay more than 8m away from you. These ranges are pretty basic, and the more tricky part is enemy skill ranges. I have listed the separated classes most common Skills and theirs ranges in the class strategies above.

As a level 15 Warrior, Stomp is the skill you'll have to know the range of. Your Stomp will have a 8m range (with my build) and Slahes 3-4m. Be sure to know exactly when you’re 8m away from your opponent and then Stomp. If you're not used to the Warrior class and Stomp, just play and the timing of Stomp will come automatically. The timing is especially important when you are fighting other Warriors since your skills will be the same.

* As of I know, the exact range haven't been confirmed yet.

7.6.2 Damage done/taken

Since there is no health bars in PVP, you must keep track of how much damage you’ve done and taken yourself. As soon as you’ll hit your opponent for the first time, look above his head and see the damage you’ve done. Then compare this to the damage above your head, the damage taken, and make a fast sum up to imagine how the health faces each other. If you have more health left, be aggressive and try to hit with your second Slash, but if you think your health is lower, run back and wait for your cooldown on Stomp to run out.

This is simply what taking notes of the damage done/taken is all about. After practicing, this will be something that comes automatically and you know when to stay aggressive/passive. The aggressive/passive part leads us into the next component needed to be a skilled player.

7.6.3 Stay close or far away?

As I mentioned before, you’ll have to change your style between aggressive and passive during a fight depending on the status. In the previous part, I mentioned how this depends on the damage done/taken, but it also depends on your opponent’s skills, at least when fighting a warrior. Let us say you are using two Slashes, but you soon realize your opponent got three. Close combat will in this case be to his advantage since he can deal more damage, so be sure to stay away.

When fighting other classes, always be sure to stay close. It could be tricky against Enchantresses and Archers since they probably will keep a range of at least 10m from you. Both of these classes have a root with 12m range and when it hits you, you have two options. If you think you can catch up their kiting, stay calm in the root and wait for it to wear away and directly try to hit your opponent with a Stomp. If not, Stomp will also break root effects so you have the opportunity to use stomp to break free, and then attack the opponent with auto-attacks and Slashes if in range, until Stomp is ready again.

This is also something can comes with practice. After a certain fights, you’ll have a feeling for when to stay close and away.

7.6.4 Know the other classes

Just as important it is to know how to play the Warrior, you'll get an big advantage if you know how to play every other class at level 15 as well. If you do so, you'll probably know how they should be played and what is hard for them. If you've tried Enchantress and know you got killed by an Warrior when he's getting close to you, just use the same on you Warrior against other Enchantresses. I've tried to include short guides on how the other classes works above and I think it's important to know your enemies skills/ranges etc. if you want to be a good Warrior twink.

Name:  readmore.png
Views: 4099
Size:  5.4 KB

Do you want to know more about Level 15 Warrior PVP or Warrior as class? I have collected some threads I recommend you to read below.

Are you interested in other classes and levels guides as well? Read any of my other twink guides below.

Latest Update
    Are you unsure if the content is still relevant? Check the update notes below to see when I last updated the post.

EDIT 2018-02-18
    Added new items released in the recent updates.

Done in the latest edit:
    • Added Valentine Black Heart Shield
    • Added The Screaming Mimi
    • Added the Asylum Gaze face

Do you have a question?
    Just ask it in the comments below, or contact me in-game on Cazteri.

Did you like this guide?
    If so, please let me know in the comments below! Do you miss something in the guide,
    or should I make something different? Please let me know what you think!

Special Thanks!
    I would like to thank Kawakawasaki, Fight and Zedmasterguy for helping me making
    this guide with different contributions.
    Last edited by Caztori; 02-18-2018 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Check "Updates" in the bottom of this thread.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Caztori For This Useful Post:

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

For shield, I don't think anyone uses the cuddle. Maybe you switched it with the sniper avian shield?

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    For shield, I don't think anyone uses the cuddle. Maybe you switched it with the sniper avian shield?
    I know! I don't think you've read the comment below that part. Evidence Bracer is the only one I use, unless I want to regain health and mana between fights, then Cuddle comes on. The same goes for Dreamer's Fire Ward and the H/s and M/s ring. That's something I can't recommend anyone to use in a fight.

Comment: The choice of Shield, or bracer, is pretty clear when it comes to level 15 alternatives. Gruesome Evidence Bracer is the obvious choice. I am using Winter Fest Cuddle-Me Frost as bracer when I want to have as high H/s and M/s as possible.
    Last edited by Caztori; 08-27-2014 at 04:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caztori View Post
    I know! I don't think you've read the comment below that part. Evidence Bracer is the only one I use, unless I want to regain health and mana between fights, then Cuddle comes on. The same goes for Dreamer's Fire Ward and the H/s and M/s ring. That's something I can't recommend anyone to use in a fight.
    Some people dont have money for evidence bracer. It would be a good idea to mention it.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    Some people dont have money for evidence bracer. It would be a good idea to mention it.
    Thanks for feedback, I'll come up with something!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Nice guide BUT

Comment: Founder’s Helm is the only vanity helmet under a level of 60 that will give you more than +1 Armor. If you’re lucky having it, this will be a big advantage, especially in lower levels when these stats are worth more compared to other gear. If you don’t have the privileges to own a Founder’s Helm, be sure to equip a vanity helmet that gives +1 armor. Every extra stat should not be underestimated.

This is wrong, the Party hat and Big Luck both give 1.5 armor, which normally rounds up

Worst sig EU, got bored

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Yea cuddle sucks, if ur gonna use non plat shields then use bone cage shields.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I'm pretty sure Jewel thief's platinum drops in wyldwood from that random spawning boss (forgot name). The autobow drops in balefort. You should also put in there that since the items are scaled, your character has to be 15 to get both while farming them. So pretty much just swap the sentence under the autobow with the talon!

Also great job in this guide!
    Last edited by sonoobish; 08-27-2014 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motivating View Post
    Nice guide BUT

Comment: Founder’s Helm is the only vanity helmet under a level of 60 that will give you more than +1 Armor. If you’re lucky having it, this will be a big advantage, especially in lower levels when these stats are worth more compared to other gear. If you don’t have the privileges to own a Founder’s Helm, be sure to equip a vanity helmet that gives +1 armor. Every extra stat should not be underestimated.

This is wrong, the Party hat and Big Luck both give 1.5 armor, which normally rounds up
    really????????? Screenies pls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Yeah the festive hat gives 1.5 arm. When you wear a regular vanity that gives 1 arm, when you tap on the festive hat it will show a +0 increase in arm. People say that's .5 arm

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Armourslash View Post
    Yea cuddle sucks, if ur gonna use non plat shields then use bone cage shields.
    The cuddle have made been misunderstood once again so I guess I remove it. The only time I uses it is between fights to regain health and mana faster.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motivating View Post
    Nice guide BUT

Didn't know that! Guess it's not a really big deal leaving it say so since only a small crowd know this. What I want to emphasize is the fact that Founder's gives more stats than other Vanity helmets

Edit: I added it anyway, thanks for information!
    Last edited by Caztori; 08-27-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonoobish View Post
    I'm pretty sure Jewel thief's platinum drops in wyldwood from that random spawning boss (forgot name). The autobow drops in balefort. You should also put in there that since the items are scaled, your character has to be 15 to get both while farming them. So pretty much just swap the sentence under the autobow with the talon!

Also great job in this guide!

Thanks! I'm not sure since I never farmed them, just bought it. Found this information in some random threads, but I'll change that
    Btw, is it Bad Mojo you mean?
    Last edited by Caztori; 08-27-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Thanks! I'm not sure since I never farmed them, just bought it. Found this information in some random threads, but I'll change that
    Autos drop in shalerock valley

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    Autos drop in shalerock valley
    I've had autos drop in balefort games too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Thank you everyone for helping me out with information! Updates the post frequently after your comments. Next step to finish is the Weapon Proc part. Hopefully I can do it this week, have to do some experiments first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Bad mojo stuff also drops from that boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Now I'm done with the first minor update. See "Updates" in the bottom of the post to see what's new.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Now I'm done with the first minor update. See "Updates" in the bottom of the post to see what's new.
    Under the weapons category the auto-bows have 13m range by the way not 12 .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Why do people suggest using the 1 crit 9 damage ring over the 2 crit 8 damage ring? I feel like an extra crit would be more beneficial than an extra damage.