Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Allowance's Pvp Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Nice guide allow! I see you put alot of time and effort into this. And so far this is one of the best ones! Thanks for sharing this info with everyone and keep twinking! Akward scilence....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Oh and maybe sometime we can pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsalt View Post
    Nice guide allow! I see you put alot of time and effort into this. And so far this is one of the best ones! Thanks for sharing this info with everyone and keep twinking! Akward scilence....
    thx bruh
    W

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxPureBeastxX View Post
    Allowance's Pvp Guide
    Introduction
    Hey people! Its allowance. As you can see I am going to make a level 20/21 twink pvp guide! Which is bigger better and stronger than my last one!
    My last one is located in Operative Class Discussion, the thread name is Luked's Pvp Guide. Feel free to check it out
    Anyways, this guide will contain the following:
    -Something about operatives xD
    -Attributes
    -Sets that will suit you best
    -Skills x)
    -Fighting tactics >
    -Builds :P
    -Great opponents you should practice with xP
    Lets get this thing started!

Operatives
    Why operative? I personally think operative is a very fun and interesting class. They deal great damage and they have much more control of the opponent than commandos and engineer. By that I mean Pyschic Lash and Lurch :P But remember, that there is a difference between endgame and twink. In endgame, operatives have to kite commandos and chase engineers. And there are not much difference in builds so its pretty much about kiting skills, walling skills, range, etc. In twink, commandos and engineers are relatively weaker than operatives. So most people enter twink pvp with an operative. There is also a lot of aspects to win in twink. This includes builds, sets, fighting tactics, etc. After all the reasons listed above, I choose operative

Attributes
    First, go to your avatar page.
    Attachment 101867
    After you have done that. You should see a button that says "Update Stats". Click it and it will bring you to this small little page.
    Attachment 101869
    I know that some people mix their attributes in endgame, but I would recommend to add all the points in Dexterity

Sets
    In this section, I will be giving you tips on sets against different people and sets that suit your fighting tactic best.
    Sets against...
    -Hybrid Kiters
    Remember, kiters also differ :3 Hybrid kiters are kiters that don't do that much damage but instead focus on their heal and blur. Usually they have 7 skills. If you're facing these people, you should wear full plat set with a veteran rifle or shredtech rifle. If you feel like they dodge too much or you miss too much. Use shredtech rifle. If you feel that you're doing fine, then use veteran rifle. This really is a personal preference. Try to waste their blur and don't let them run away too much because they have high heal. So if you let them run, they heal pretty fast and you'll lose. So remember, fight them like chasing engineers. But don't get in their traps.
    -Damage Kiters
    This is a more common type of kiter. They usually have high heal and low blur. They deal a lot of damage. A LOT. Don't bull rush them either because they might kite you and defeat you easily. They might also use range to win you. It might be an essential to use shredtech rifle against these people. Because if you don't hit with lashes and lurches, they can defeat you easily. It is hard to explain. You will need to experience it yourself. I would prefer a full plat set except for arms, have goo soaked arms, they are easy to loot in delta. And have shredtech rifle. Good luck
    -Bullchargers
    These guys rely on their builds. I used to be one but I am practicing my kite Most of them have high blur and insane damage. But their weaknesses are that they have low heal and they mostly don't know how to counter kite. So I leave two options to you-One, is you make a build that DODGES MORE than them and does MORE DAMAGE than them and take your victory. The other one is kiting them patiently and carefully. Winning the fight like The Rabbit and The Turtle. I think the second option is better :P Kiting isn't as easy as you think though, it needs practice. But no worries! Practice makes perfect I would suggest you to use full plat set with goo soaked arms and shredtech gun.
    -Wallers
    These are those guys that get on your nerves :P I have nothing much to say in here. But I can give you a tip. When you start the fight, they will be behind the pillar waiting for you to walk into their trap. So what you're going to want to do is, stay away from a pillar as much as possible. And no matter how long, wait for them to engage you. If you get caught by them, time your lashes and lurches carefully. Those two skills are the only way that you can get rid of them. So you have two chances each time you get caught. Practice your timing, eventually you'll get better Hit% is also very important to counter wall. So I would suggest using full plat set and shredtech rifle.

Sets for...-Hybrid Kiters
    I will only say the sets that I recommend since I already described the tactics above with details :P Sorry for being lazy. I will recommend using full plat set with veteran rifle.
    -Damage Kiter
    I recommend using full plat set with shredtech rifle :P
    -Bullchargers
    I recommend using full plat set with shredtech pistol and level 20 brisk/glacial shield
    -Wallers
    I recommend using full plat set with shred tech rifle as well

Remember! I only listed the standard sets that most people use above! You can customize your own unique set by mixing with Gallowtech, Electrowave, etc. Whatever you like! Good luck in making the best set ever!

Skills
    In this section, I will be listing all the details of the skills that level 20/21s are able to use! (There are 9 skills)
    Attachment 101880
    Mind Wrack
    This skill does a decent amount of damage. I would prefer keeping this as 1 since it won't do much more damage by adding more points unless it becomes a critical hit. It is also useful when you are close to your opponent and you have already spammed all your skills. This skill does INSTANT damage. And might kill your opponent.
    Attachment 101879
    Flames Of Insanity
    This is a DoT skill. Which means it keeps the opponent losing hp for a few seconds. It is not instant damage. It has a chance to stun your opponent. The higher points you have on flames, the higher chance you stun your opponent. You may add points to this skill as it may increase the damage. It may also have a chance of killing your opponent when you are already dead. But this skill does epic damage when it is critical hit. So I would prefer using iLied rifle/pistol if you're going to have high flames.
    Attachment 101878
    Lurch
    This skill is very useful for kiting. Usually combined with lash. I would keep it at 1. This skill does decent damage when it is critical hit. I also found out that, lurch does extra damage if you combine it with your build. (Not because I have other skills, but lurch itself does more damage) If you do lurch only, it does less damage.
    Attachment 101877Inner Focus
    This skill is pretty much an essential to me.(It can be excluded for rushers or bullchargers) But try not to use it during combat. Because it will reduce your damage. I usually heal immediately after I have finished my combo just in case if I die. Oh and, in twink, 5-6 heal is like respawning without dying
    Attachment 101876
    Amplifying Pain
    This skill is also knowned as amp. This is a MUST have skill. It boosts your damage and crit and reduces your opponents armor. To be honest I would prefer it at 6. You can have low amp if you want. Like 3 or 4. I used those builds before but I just prefer 6 because it deals more damage for me
    Attachment 101875
    Pyschic Lash
    This skill is like Flames Of Insanity. It is also a DoT. But it is 100% stunning your opponent.(Unless it misses or get dodges of course) This skill is combined with Lurch when kiting. I would prefer 2 for lash. Because it does decent damage. Higher lash does higher damage as well. I have something to clarify though. If you rely more on critical hits, get higher flames; if you rely on damage(no critical hits), then get higher lash. There is also a secret about lash, its that it reduces your opponents dodge by 10.
    Attachment 101874
    Blur
    Some people may think this is an essential, some people may not. But the majority uses blur. Some have high blur and just bullcharge and dodge everything and win. Some have low blur but high damage and kite their way to victory. But for the blurless people, they have CRAZY damage. They have high heal as well. One example of a blurless guy is Ethic. He quit atm though. People like him must have extreme kite skills otherwise they will fail and die easily. If you are new to twink, I recommend you getting blur at 4
    Attachment 101873
    Neural Shock
    This skill is a useful debuff that lowers your opponent's hit%. The higher your shock is, the more you lower your opponent's hit%. I used to use high shock. But I don't like it that much now because it is slightly slower than other skills. But there are some skill orders that can make neural shock go fast. I'm not going to share this. I'm sorry but I want you guys to explore it yourself
    Attachment 101872
    Anguish
    This skill is slow like neural shock. It doesn't have a debuff though. All I know is it does good damage when it is a critical hit. That's all I can say. Use it if you want, and correct me if I'm wrong. I don't use it anyways :P

This pretty much sums up the 9 skills that twinks can use. Now we can move on, yay!

Fighting Tactics
    On this section, I will be listing the different tactics of twink pvp and I will give you guys some tips. So find your own style and read it

-Kiters
    Hello my fellow kitemates! Kiting is a challenging and fun way to win! I will give you some basic tips on how to kite. To kite, I would recommend having Pyschic Lash and Lurch on the same page so you can do it rapidly. So basically, when you start the fight, you stay away as far as possible from your opponent. Wait for them to engage you, and read your range and lash and lurch!(Knowing your range takes time, you'll learn it soon) If they miss, well you have to immediately use blur and fight against them. IMO, use amp before engaging. So you can save more time for combat. Most kiters don't finish their combos. They just do few skills like lash amp flames lurch and walk away. Just keep doing that, and once you are sure that they are low on health. Its time for you to bullcharge. And the victory is yours! I know I didn't explain kite very well and I might have said some things wrong. But it is hard to explain. If you want me to show you how to kite, just add my IGN Allowance. I'm not really a master at kite lol but if you want a professional. Then find Ultimatshadex He's by far the best kiter I've ever seen.
    -Bullchargers
    Get the red flag! Hahahah jk(I know its not funny ._.) Yeah anyways all you guys have to do is have a build with great damage and decent blur. Try to have at least 2 heal. And learn a bit of kite just in case your bullcharge fails and you're low on health. But at start, just #yoloswag at them and most likely you'll win Except if they wall or lurch you xD Yeah so watch out for the wallers and kiters.
    -WallersHello people that get on my nerves! You are very annoying but I will still help you with walling! >.> So basically you have to know the correct position to lash from the pillar. And you have to do it fast and walk back behind the pillar. People may think walling is easy and it is for noobs. But I've found out that it really takes training to wall perfectly. Good luck with walling and I hope to see you getting me mad (jk I don't want that happening to me xP)

Welp. Those are the most common fighting tactics. Lets move on!

Builds
    I will be giving out some builds that I don't mind sharing :P I will give one for each fighting tactic
    -Kiters
    0 wrack, 2 flames, 1 lurch, 4 heal, 6 amp, 2 lash, 3 blur, 2 shock

-Bullchargers
    1 wrack, 3 flames, 1 lurch, 1 heal, 6 amp, 3 lash, 4 blur, 1 shock
    -Wallers
    1 wrack, 1 flames, 1 lurch, 3 heal, 6 amp, 2 lash, 4 blur, 2 shock
    Don't thank me! I just want more challenges in twink! And these are just builds that I seldom use :P

Great opponents you should practice with
    And finally I will be listing some people that are good opponents to practice with. I will distinguish them in what style they have:
    Kiters:
    Ultimatshadex- He's a pretty good kiter and we had lots of fun fights together
    Peanutchu- He's mean to me but I gotta admit his kite skills are kindaa decent
    Itwink(Trickkk)- He's a good kiter but sometimes he overuses wall and range lol

Bullchargers:
    Occurring- He kites sometimes, but mostly bullcharging with that insane damage build >.> and always rushes meh ;-;
    Monstapvp- He might have constantly asking everyone for builds for the past few years but now he has a decent damage build lol so fight him if you want to
    Koolops- Kitish-bullcharger. A challenging opponent. Fight him :P

Wallers:
    Hydb(Surplusiscool)- Great waller, gets me almost every time, must practice on him
    Lewismc- He's like the master of wall, but I still counter him :P
    Vanhellsings- Decent waller with a great damage build, even though he leveled to 33, I hope he makes a new level 21, by then, I will edit this thread and change this
    And so many more great wallers out there >.>

I thank you all so much for reading my guide. I really spent a lot of effort on this guide. If you liked it, remember to give the thumbs up. I would really really appreciate it. and if you want to ask me questions, feel free to ask on the comment sections below. And if you want me to train you, just add my IGN Allowance and pm me if I'm online and lets get the show on B) Thank you all again for reading my guide.
    Peace

Allowance, swag as always. Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carcinogen View Post
    Allowance, swag as always. Thank you!
    np
    W

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

May i ask what the "lol" was about?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I feel like i should tell everyone my twink build. Btw im odor aka thenewpvper/ ipvpnaked

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snapchat View Post
    I feel like i should tell everyone my twink build. Btw im odor aka thenewpvper/ ipvpnaked
    na probably u should keep it to urself so u can stay pro (or nah!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carcinogen View Post
    na probably u should keep it to urself so u can stay pro (or nah!)
    (If they pvp naked, it's an (or nah!) xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

ramiro >.>
    W

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Mmmmmm

WAT IZ LIFE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    W

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Mmmmmmmmmmm...chocolaaaaaaateeeeeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

hmmmmmm mhmm,mmmmmmmm hmmmmm

WAT IZ LIFE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Tell us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Mhmmmmmmmmmm

WAT IZ LIFE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Mmmmmmmm... I taste BLOOOD.

WAT IZ LIFE