Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 77 Axe...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Default 77 Axe...

The thread that was posted in general discussion didn't get a response from STG so I'm posting it here where it belongs.

Its very frustrating that right after my last plat purchase, I bought a thrasher and then looted yet another Axe recipe. Spending real money on Pl then looting a recipe for an item that doesn't exist is just wrong.

Name:  2014-08-25-14-32-16-1.png
Views: 698
Size:  646.4 KB
    Name:  Screenshots_2014-08-27-08-36-24.png
Views: 682
Size:  465.7 KB

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aveea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

U are rich and yeh, StG has not yet come out with a statement about this. Maybe on a different map?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    U are rich and yeh, StG has not yet come out with a statement about this. Maybe on a different map?
    If it was in the loot table it would have surfaced by now IMO. Many farm all maps in the new caves.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Actually I know of 1 Lust Axe in circulation! The proud owner is Draebatad the GM of Tron!

Post by: Littlemangoby/Vaccinated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I sell it 10m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Who cares. It's all about the one who farmed it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aszhar View Post
    I sell it 10m
    Friend me Littlemangoby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Trade my whole str set for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Draebatad has sent a mail to support department and Brandon replied saying that the Raging blackstone Axe still drops but he said that he cant reveal the exact location or the axe will lose it value

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

So deal with it you have to work for it ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Why dont you msg them and ask wth is happeningwhy I cant sign Iin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aveea View Post
    If it was in the loot table it would have surfaced by now IMO. Many farm all maps in the new caves.
    Quoting myself from my own topic: "Many of us have wondered how long the Raging Blackstone Axe (the uncrafted Lustrous Axe) has been active in the game. I asked support that question, and they confirmed it was active since the 77 cap was released on July 31, 2014. So it's been lootable all along..." - Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...2-Lustrous-Axe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Quoting myself from my own topic: "Many of us have wondered how long the Raging Blackstone Axe (the uncrafted Lustrous Axe) has been active in the game. I asked support that question, and they confirmed it was active since the 77 cap was released on July 31, 2014. So it's been lootable all along..." - Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...2-Lustrous-Axe

I saw the response support gave you and if I remember it right it did not give any particular dates or drop rates.
    You seem to be making assumptions as to its drop rate by saying its "very rare" when most of us think it's been added recently. I don't remember him saying specifically - it's always been there and has a very low drop rate.
    Either way it's dropping now as others are selling them.

Edit- scratch that last sentence, I heard where it came from and why there's only one.
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 03-15-2015 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Someone's lying about things again..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    I saw the response support gave you and if I remember it right it did not give any particular dates or drop rates.
    You seem to be making assumptions as to its drop rate by saying its "very rare" when most of us think it's been added recently. I don't remember him saying specifically - it's always been there and has a very low drop rate.
    Either way it's dropping now as others are selling them.
    Tellingly, the email you saw was dated prior to the update.

There were more responses that were not shown containing other cited details. Unfortunately, the mods removed the screen of one of the responses from support and asked me to refrain from posting communications between myself and the support reps.

That being said, the axe has indeed been active since the new cap was released last year, this was confirmed.

As to the drop rate, no assumptions are being made, as one can easily see that the item is very rare based on the number of L77 Axes that have been looted in over 6 months of the item being active in the game.

Presently I am unable to confirm any other sellers of this item. Unless the other person who claims to have the Axe in this thread posts a screenshot of it in his/her inventory with his/her name visible, then it's likely only tomfoolery.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be great if there was a surplus of these axes in circulation, and over time this will happen, but as the record has shown, it won't be any time soon.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 02-04-2015 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Tellingly, the email you saw was dated prior to the update.

There were more responses that were not shown containing other cited details. Unfortunately, the mods removed the screen of one of the responses from support and asked me to refrain from posting communications between myself and the support reps.

That being said, the axe has indeed been active since the new cap was released last year, this was confirmed.

As to the drop rate, no assumptions are being made, as one can easily see that the item is extremely rare based on the number of L77 Axes that have been looted in over 6 months of the item being active in the game.

Presently I am unable to confirmed any other sellers of this item. Unless the other person who claims to have the Axe in this thread posts a screenshot of it in his/her inventory with his/her name visible, then it's likely only tomfoolery.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be great if there was a surplus of these axes in circulation, and over time this will happen, but as the record has shown, it won't be any time soon.
    It would be nice if you could prove what you are asserting but we have to take your word if we do, and being that you are selling one, most of us are sceptical.

It makes little sense that they would ignore our asking about this for so long but to you and you alone they give the info.
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 02-04-2015 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

An ounce of scepticism is a healthy thing, but ignoring the obvious is another thing altogether

Sue, if you consider only these two things: 1) the email from support confirming the axe was active was sent prior to the update, and 2) how many 77 axes you've seen with your own eyes in the past six months, then it's undebatable that the item has been active and is indeed rare.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Draebatad; 02-04-2015 at 02:52 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

An ounce of scepticism is a healthy thing, but ignoring the obvious is another thing altogether
    The only obvious thing is that they now exist. Your personal correspondence from a mod is unverifiable unfortunately & thus the very definition of not obvious.

Sue, if you consider only these two things: 1) the email from support confirming the axe was active was sent prior to the update,
    I don't know when your email was sent, nor that it is prior to WHICH update. I'm not the one making the claim that it was always in the drop table and thus has a lower drop rate than any other 77 pink. I see no reason why the devs would decide that one and only one strength item should have a drop rate lower than starrys I do see drop.

and 2) how many 77 axes you've seen with your own eyes in the past six months, then it's undebatable that the item has been active and is indeed rare.
    Cheers,
    That I have only seen yours and one other seller doesn't make an non debatable argument proving that they have always been around. I could say that being that we now see them and no one did before these updates and bug fixes lends to proof that they have recently been added.
    Again, I don't believe that every thread we posted asking about it was unanswered, yet your pm was deemed worthy of full disclosure of drop rates and dates.

Here in this thread;
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ncient-caverns
    Fusionstrike specifically points out there is no 77 ax, and JustG himself, the man who knows what the code says, decides to not correct Fusion by saying it IS in the drop tables and always has been.
    Occams razor

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

All I did was chuckle when I read your reply a few months ago...

"Just after the new Ancient Caverns cap (early August 2014), a friend farmed the L77 Raging Axe in Konzite's Domain and stashed it until recently. He crafted it and then I bought it." - Yes, it's been there all along and still is lootable, if you're lucky enough, that is.

Sold it recently for a couple of 71 elites. More details here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Earthen-Might

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

All I did was chuckle when I read your reply a few months ago...
    Because you have no retort to my solid logic or proof for your flimsy claims.

They don't drop, we now know how it came to be.