Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 57

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 77 Axe...

  1. #21
    Banned Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Guarding Alterra
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    396
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    I kindly disagree with you. While you have wavered, going back and forth in your opinions that the item is or isn't farmable, my claims have remained unchanged.

    Before:
    Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Either way it's dropping now as others are selling them.
    Now:
    Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO
    They don't drop
    ^ Flimsy.

    I've based the claims that the Lustrous Axe of Earthen Might has a) been lootable since the new cap in August 2014 and b) is still lootable in the game today based on facts, not opinions or conspiracy theories.

    For the prior, the guild member who farmed the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe clearly remembers looting it in the first week of the new 77 cap, for the latter, support confirmed "the [L77 Raging Blackstone Axe] item is indeed available" earlier this year, feel free to contact them yourself to confirm.

    Recap: The L77 Raging Blackstone Axe was farmed the first week of the new cap and confirmed to be available this year by our good friends in Support. The uber-rare Lustrous Axe has obviously been available since the new cap and this item will no doubt be looted again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Edit- scratch that last sentence, I heard where it came from and why there's only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO
    They don't drop, we now know how it came to be.
    First you said it drops, now you say it doesn't. Haha. And just for entertainment purposes, please tell us where exactly you heard that the Lustrous Axe came from if it doesn't drop as you now say?

  2. #22
    Senior Member angeldawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,453
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    484
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    439
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

    Default 77 Axe...

    If it drops, why is the original owner of the lust axe telling ppl he did not loot it and it was given to him in error by STS support.

    And that would explain why there is only one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Banned Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Guarding Alterra
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    396
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    If it drops, why is the original owner of the lust axe telling ppl he did not loot it and it was given to him in error by STS support.
    Oh please, lol... Let's stick with the facts, there's no room for rumors here. The original owner isn't telling people that, it's a rumor being spread, probably by your good Fwiend. Furthermore, it's implausible that STS support would give anyone an item they never earned, and if they did so in error (which they didn't), the error would be corrected. I suggest you direct further questions on the availability of this item to STS Support. Like they did for me, they can easily confirm the availability of the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe.

  4. #24
    Banned Suentous PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Punk in drublic
    Posts
    5,775
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    666
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,657
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

    Default

    My ascertains changed because of YOUR disinformation and also the fact that your guild member told the truth about it now, so we now know.

    The 2h sword drops in konz therefore the other 2h str wep should be there, it isn't.

    It makes no sense that one and only one str wep is more rare than any drop in game including starries lol!!!

    Justg did NOT refute that it does not drop in Fusions thread, he acknowledged the threads bugs.

    G has been on in our pl gen discussion where another person asked why it doesn't drop, he ignored that thread again, because it doesn't drop, otherwise he could have cleared it up.

    You have zero proof that it drops, while this thread is still up just like all the others where we point out it doesn't drop.

    Your guildie told the truth about it, give up.

  5. #25
    Banned Ssneakykills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South east of England
    Posts
    4,866
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,245
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Oh please, lol... Let's stick with the facts, there's no room for rumors here. The original owner isn't telling people that, it's a rumor being spread, probably by your good Fwiend. Furthermore, it's implausible that STS support would give anyone an item they never earned, and if they did so in error (which they didn't), the error would be corrected. I suggest you direct further questions on the availability of this item to STS Support. Like they did for me, they can easily confirm the availability of the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe.
    Think you'll find not all 'errors' are corrected because a few weeks ago on arcane legends forums blew up due to someone getting special treatment by getting a exclusive 100+mil pet moved on to another toon and was never changed/fixed back.

    Strange how only one person has looted this axe then suddenly you had out of nowhere which is kinda funny especially the rumours because I think they are probably true judging by your background.

    #PicsOrItDidntDrop

  6. #26
    Banned Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Guarding Alterra
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    396
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    You are a funny bunch, thank you for the laughs and friendly debate. I understand that the simple truth is hard to accept if one has a negative bias towards the messenger.

    JustG and I have spoken regarding the Axe, and he denies any knowledge of that item, after all, he's an executive, not a developer down in the trenches of a game they have discontinued. Gary directed me to contact support, which I did. Simply contact support and they will confirm for you all, as they did for me, that the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe is indeed available.

    Regarding the rumors, they are not coming from the original owner, they are coming from someone with an agenda. Once support confirms the item is available, the rumors are automatically invalidated. My reply is the same and my advice is the same as above:

    Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Oh please, lol... Let's stick with the facts, there's no room for rumors here. The original owner isn't telling people that, it's a rumor being spread, probably by your good Fwiend. Furthermore, it's implausible that STS support would give anyone an item they never earned, and if they did so in error (which they didn't), the error would be corrected. I suggest you direct further questions on the availability of this item to STS Support. Like they did for me, they can easily confirm the availability of the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe.
    Regarding the rarity of the Axe, these are my observations and thoughts. Considering a few of you refuse to believe the facts that have been presented, I very much doubt you'll be receptive to opinions. However, for what's it's worth, here they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO
    I see no reason why the devs would decide that one and only one strength item should have a drop rate lower than starrys I do see drop.
    The Lustrous Axe was very likely intended to be uber-rare all along. There are two 2-Handed Str weapons, one has proc, one doesn't. Usually there will be one 2-handed crafted weapon per class (Dex, Int, Str), yet for the Lustrous 2-handed weapons we see not one, but two for the Str class:
    1 Dex (Lustrous Bow)
    1 Int (Lustrous Staff)
    2 Str (Lustrous Greatsword, Lustrous Axe)

    The Greatsword has no procs, the Lustrous Axe, Staff and Bow all offer them.

    Procs on 2H Lustrous Weapons:
    Dex - Lustrous Bow Procs: Combo 2X Damage + "Shatter!"
    Int - Lustrous Staff Procs: Combo 2X Damage + "Frost Shock!"
    Str - Lustrous Greatsword Proc(s): No Procs
    Str - Lustrous Axe Procs: Stun + "Slaughter!"

    It's plausible that one of the 2-handed Lustrous Str weapons was intended to be common, while the other was intended to be very rare (as one is in fact super rare).

    Contact support, they will confirm for you all, as they did for me, that the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe is indeed available. It only takes a moment. Their web site is http://support.spacetimestudios.com/ and they can also be reached via email at support (at) spacetimestudios.com

    Happy Gaming
    Last edited by Draebatad; 04-23-2015 at 04:28 PM.

  7. #27
    Banned Suentous PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Punk in drublic
    Posts
    5,775
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    666
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,657
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

    Default

    . "Considering a few of you refuse to believe the facts that have been presented, "

    Again they aren't facts, in your words;

    "Regarding the rarity of the Axe, these are my observations and thoughts"


    If it was intended to be über rare it wouldn't be pink, it would be elite purple. It isn't.

    Here;
    JustG and I have spoken regarding the Axe, and he denies any knowledge of that item.

    Bam.

  8. #28
    Banned Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Guarding Alterra
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    396
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    The comments you took out of context regarding the rarity of the Axe was indeed my opinion as to why the item is so rare, but it's no opinion that the axe still drops. And as I pointed out, Gary Gattis, their Chief Executive Officer, referred the matter to his support staff, where the matter belongs, and as I previously stated, they were quickly and easily able to confirm the item is available.

    So this is where we are: It is most definitely a fact that the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe is available in the game today. Once you contact Support, they will confirm that fact for you. In doing so, this entire matter is tidily resolved. Now, off to support, the bunch of you, there's no need for any more counter-productive posts when the answer awaits you.

    Cheers,

  9. #29
    Banned Suentous PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Punk in drublic
    Posts
    5,775
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    666
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,657
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

    Default

    We know it exists, we don't know it drops.
    Ask them if it exists and the answer is yes, there is one in game.

    Referring you to support is a brush off lol. Support has been wrong in the past, they don't code the game.
    9 months we farm every map, there is still only one in game.

    It it dropped, us real farmers would know because we farm more than you sit still in town.
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 04-23-2015 at 08:58 PM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:


  11. #30
    Banned Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Guarding Alterra
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    396
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    If you really wanted to know if the item still drops then you would contact support, as I've kindly suggested numerous times. They have direct contact with the PL devs and are able to get valid answers to questions like these for curious people like you, just as they were able to do for me.

  12. #31
    Banned Suentous PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Punk in drublic
    Posts
    5,775
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    666
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,657
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

    Default

    No need for support, they have been wrong in the past.
    Logic serves well; here

    Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    All of the maps in Caverns have been farmed daily for 6 months straight, but I agree that Konzite is a favorite among them. Incidentally, this axe was looted in Konzite.
    So you say it came from Konz?
    Well that's where everybody and their grandma farms in caverns, and no one

    NO ONE
    hass ever seen it drop. I and my friends farm there countless hours, and there is only one.
    It is a pink drop, not blue, not purple. 9 months of heavy farming, and there is but one.
    Starries are more rare and I've farmed several in that time.
    No pink in game has a lower drop rate much less a drop rate lower than blue.
    We know it doesn't drop because there isn't a second one.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:


  14. #32
    Banned Ssneakykills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South east of England
    Posts
    4,866
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,245
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

    Default

    His replys make me chuckle at how he try's to cover up that it does drops lmao

  15. #33
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,273
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    938
    Thanked in
    614 Posts

    Default

    Why can't you just axe JustG? I'm sure he has an answer.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:


  17. #34
    Senior Member plpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    852
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    189
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

    Default

    until somebody drops this im a sceptic. I mean look at the facts people farm there non stop (ish) there's absolutely no way there was only one dropped. Somthing is definetly wrong i mean out of all people farming how do you get it!? i mean no effense but look at what you already have. I mean loved by many in the community, gm of the largest guild these are just damning pieces that blow holes in your story. Until i see somebody else with it i believe this was gifted by sts. Say what you please but this will be my opinion and will not be swayed.

  18. #35
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,273
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    938
    Thanked in
    614 Posts

    Default

    TBH, I really don't like to take sides, but I agree with Sue. There is no possible way an axe is so rare, that, for half a year, only a single one has dropped if it did. There are at least a couple hundred runs done each day in the maps, and multiply that by six months, you get a pretty large number that does not justify the drop rate. I am pretty sure it came from support.
    Last edited by Reunegade; 04-25-2015 at 08:39 PM.

  19. #36
    Senior Member Sheugokin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sixth Dimension
    Posts
    4,060
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    380
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

    Default

    Not one StG staff has answered this problem...

    One, for the good of all.

  20. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    770
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    723
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    298
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

    Default

    Illuminati guis
    "Using periods and commas make me smarter than you, lol." PK
    "proof, peasant?" Partybro

  21. #38
    Guardian of Alterra KingFu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,897
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    824
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,855
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    There are at least a couple thousand runs done each day in the maps
    That sounds like a major overestimate.

  22. #39
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,273
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    938
    Thanked in
    614 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFu View Post
    That sounds like a major overestimate.
    It does sound like it, but it's not that off. I would say that there are 100 runs done each hour, so 2400 runs per day isn't off.

  23. #40
    Banned Ssneakykills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South east of England
    Posts
    4,866
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,245
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    It does sound like it, but it's not that off. I would say that there are 100 runs done each hour, so 2400 runs per day isn't off.
    Near the start of the new 77 cap about 200-300 runs per day and has gradually whittled down to about 0-3 a day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •