Thread: Future ideas/improvements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Future ideas/improvements

Hillo, ok i'd like to make my grand entrace by saying hello to everyone on the forum. Im new to it but I've been playing AL for some time.

First thing that I believe would make AL a lot better would be its visual display when it comes to vanities/equipment design. Noticed, and im pretty sure im way late with this, but certain equipment/vanities are the same thing, besides a change in color. Id like to see, and im sure the rest of the community also, would like to see... a christmas present filled with magnificent looking designs!

That brings me onto my next topic. I think it would be a major improvement if there was an achievement list JUST about collecting looks. Collecting designs of certain or ALL equipment would definitely put players attention back to the game. How about I be able to wear an Ancient druid look but have the appearance of the mythic Vili? Why shouldn't I be able to equip an item, learn the "look" or design of it, then toss it away? (Of course if its weaker then an item that I have). In my opinion, that would make this game a 10 out of 10.

My next topic: CLASSES!!!! Everyones attention should tune in for this. Why does the warrior have to be a big bulky hulk? Why not have a skinny... Harry potter or someone else of similar figure. (Dear friend Gwyn's idea..) We've all read books about people looking down on someone but then he/she turn around and astonishes everyone! THATS what I wanna see with the warrior. Another thing, why is there only one race for each class? Id be ASTONISHED if In a couple months time new players were able to pick a female warrior with purple skin! Those are the things I'D like to see in the game. Another thing, and this is just a thought, I think it would be cool if there were more classes to choose from, like: Paladin, knight, dark mage, earth mage, an animal user who uses her friendly pets to defeat her foes! Things like this, being able to set your character apart from other players is a major factor when it comes to these type of games.

Another topic: 8 player runs, now before I go on I know this is a phone/pc game and there is only soooo much you can do, so if this is the case, oh well.. but back to what I was saying. 8 player runs.. this will call for bigger maps, bigger bosses, BETTER. LOOT. Ill let you guys and the community to think about that.

(Side-note) - Think everyone can agree about having a 5th skill button? I play as a mage, and running elites can be a drag without that extra.. something! Also, skin colors should be in variety. Be able to change the color on your armor.

Thank you all for your time, I hope you didnt get bored with reading this, maybe you agree with some of the things I've said here today. Please comment if there is anything you think could make AL an even better game!

Thanks,
    Libertybells

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LibertyBells (Jasper) For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

There's a suggestion forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sorry man, first time on the forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I like the idea of being able to make any armor and helm into a vanity. Make it require items that must be farmed to give people something to do. Once they become a vanity all stats are removed and it is not reversable. Then you can have any look you want while still wearing your mythic armor and helm.

STS has stated they are going to revamp the skill system before the next expansion. I would prefer a complete overhaul as opposed to an additional skill button. Although as I mage I understand why you would like to see a 5th slot.

Character customization would be welcome. There aren't very many options for people to choose from which makes everyone look pretty well the same. Different sexes, body types, heights, skin colours are all great ways to offer a greater variety.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thanks man, an idea I've been sitting on for sometime. A revamp is much needed, if a 5th skill cant be implemented.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

U should try order of chaos or whatever that game is called... I think you'll like it.
    Anyway, about the "make vanity of armor" idea i totally agree, but the rest is meh...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I would like to see a male rogue and a female warrior.!!
    There should be different skin colors and more haircuts/faces!!
    That the skill system will be changed is already known so I haven't say anything about that.
    And YES I like the idea to make our armors/helm to vanities!!
    (nice suggestions bro!)

P.S you can ask a moderator/developer to move youre thread into the section "Al suggestions and Feedback "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sure man, thanks for the input!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Skills should have pathways like other mmos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If they made a warrior that wasnt bulky or changed the characteristics of any class they would have to also change all the items to fit the look so they would have to redesign all items to be applicable to all looks im no game designer but im sure that would take alot of work and prob not worth it just to have a skinny warrior unless they get funding for it i dont see it happening

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Maybe there should be like combined classes. Like a warrior Mage. Or maybe there should be a class entirely devoted to just healing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

More vanitys thats all i want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

5th skill slot +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I would love new classes but now I think it's too late because the developers would work day and night for many days just to make 2 new classes leaving everything else behind the schedule.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Don't get what im saying wrong, im not asking for the developer's to cram all this into 1 sitting.

For this game to really be the #1 mmo/rpg, they need to make #1 mmo/rpg decisions, like giving the players a bigger variety to choose from. 3 classes? Cant change skin color? What if people want a different colored mage?

Changes, BIG changes like this is whats needed. And the hard work will pay itself off tenfold! Paying customers, like myself, will spend a bucket load of money into this game for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Yeah but you know it would be very difficult to make "new classes" I mean a female warrior and a male rogue for example..
    And you know why it would be "difficult "? Coz STS should make then all the gears for a male and a female which actually would take a lot of time and its not only that.. What would happen if they really make it? I mean a lot of players would play from the beginning again.. The gears for the "new" sex where would they drop? What about the arcane and mythics gears ? The gears who don't are lootable anymore?
    the gears from the events? So actually if I think again about that its near to impossible to see a new class..

But yes new skin colors faces haircuts etc must be added !!
    Last edited by toxorto; 08-29-2014 at 04:49 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    I like the idea of being able to make any armor and helm into a vanity. Make it require items that must be farmed to give people something to do. Once they become a vanity all stats are removed and it is not reversable. Then you can have any look you want while still wearing your mythic armor and helm.

STS has stated they are going to revamp the skill system before the next expansion. I would prefer a complete overhaul as opposed to an additional skill button. Although as I mage I understand why you would like to see a 5th slot.

Character customization would be welcome. There aren't very many options for people to choose from which makes everyone look pretty well the same. Different sexes, body types, heights, skin colours are all great ways to offer a greater variety.
    I really that idea too! Look at what players are ALREADY doing all the time, almost everyone i know usea actuql gear as their vanitiea. You would just be making players happy, giving them what you know for sure they want. You can create a quest and farmable items etc. Love that idea.