Thread: A Little Help | <3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

1. For endgame, I would recommend a Mage or bear because they are critical in the new map "Ancient Caverns". These are two good classes for endgame pvp especially bear I don't know about bird. The other two classes, (rhino and fox) you could try I just would not reccomend it unless you're daring.

2.for distribution of attribute points, you could either go full dex or the minimum requirement of points in str so that you could equip a set and rest in dex. If you are going to lv up your bird past 66 it doesn't matter where the skill points go because you are allowed to have skill points in a skill 66 and up.

3.for mages I love the full int, but if your play style is more getting in on the action and tanking go pally. For attributes I would put minimum amount needed to equip the desired set at your lv in str and rest in dex OR int depending on what you feel is your play style.

4. Pvp now at the moment a lot of people say lv 50-61 is great for pvp. Lv 35 pvp is still active as well.

5. For crafting demonic the best palace to go would be "nuri'/ hallows" nuri's funhouse" turns tile or not. (Turn stile has better drop rates but cost 3 plat per run). This place is good for Glyphic blade steels which cost the most to craft and the all bosses drop pinks.
    6. Their are no sets that can be acquired through quests after alien oasis map.

Edit: was typing and didn't see broadcastles post he gets first credit
    Last edited by Dudjdj; 08-27-2014 at 04:41 PM.
    Cswatcher-77, dudjdj-66

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dudjdj For This Useful Post: