Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Little Help | <3

Senior Member Wbto-Angeluscustos's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default A Little Help | <3

So like most people know I came back to PL. Been loving it. Meeting new people and leveling up. But I have a few questions on the direction of my characters. Obviously i started the game early and back then I used to know a lot about the game. But now I feel like a noobie again. So if anyone could advice me that would be great.

My questions are.

1. Which character should I do endgame with (which I believe is lvl 77)

2. My Angeluscustos character has 30 atribute points and 5 skill points available and I'm wondering what would be the best place to put them.
    - EX: should I put them in str so I don't die int 2 -3 hits in high lvl map packs. Or should I continue to go into dex or int

3. Should my my pure mage or pally become a priority?

4. Is there a more populer lvl for PvP. Back in the day I PvPed. A lot on my lvl 35 bear. Got quite good at it. But is there a better/more popular PvP lvl now? or should I keep it lvl 35?

5. I am looking to craft the Demonic Glyph set for my bird and hopefully for my mage and my pally. But I have no idea where to get the item to craft. I can easily buy the items I need from CS. Cause I have over 60 mil saved up from a few years ago. But I do not know where to get crafting supplies (where to farm them). (Like the Glyph thing/ and the Paramid Leathers)

6. And one last question. Back in the day they had quest sets like the Mystery set and the Void set that you could acquire by doing quests at level 50 I believe. Have they introduced any of those again. Newer/Higher level ones?

Name:  Angeluscustos.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  154.9 KB

Name:  Wbto.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  145.1 KB

Name:  Wbtowbto.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  147.4 KB

Name:  Murtaghthorn.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  149.3 KB

Name:  Crafting - plat.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  99.8 KB
    Last edited by Wbto-Angeluscustos; 08-27-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    (THANKS TO LADYLOVE) BEST SIG MAKER!

Angeluscustos - 70 Birdie | Wbto - 65 Pally | Murtaghthorn - 35 Twink | Wbtowbto - 45 Twink |

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wbto-Angeluscustos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Hello, however I'm not true expert, I'll try my best answering your questions.

1. That heavily depends on your priorities. I'd recommend mage just because I like mage cha the best. But all characters are doing well I think.

2. I see you are dex/int. Int birds got very endangered species by the time If you plan do use int sets, you should increase int. I wouldnt really go for str at the moment. For skill points it's hard to make advice without knowing your actual build. Also depends on your plans with the character. different for pve leveling or pvp on current lvl.

3. I love pure Int mages - again, just my feeling they are cool. Todays most popular build among mages is int/str and using endgame strength set. I vote for full int

4. There is pvp on most levels. l35 is still active but I'd say less than earlier. Nevertheless, I'm not pvper so I may be wrong at this point. Don't feel confident answering this.

5. Don't craft it, buy set. It's much easier, there is sufficent supply from sellers and it wont cost you more. Crafting supplies for glyph are rare to drop (especially glyph steels) and crafting on your own isn't easy process.

6. There is nothing but frozen nightmare quests for black ice items, mystery quest and cyber quest for l50 sets. The only other new quest rewarding special item was temporare for l71 capp and granted elite weapon.

I hope this helps at least a bit.

Broadcastle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BroadCastle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

1. For endgame, I would recommend a Mage or bear because they are critical in the new map "Ancient Caverns". These are two good classes for endgame pvp especially bear I don't know about bird. The other two classes, (rhino and fox) you could try I just would not reccomend it unless you're daring.

2.for distribution of attribute points, you could either go full dex or the minimum requirement of points in str so that you could equip a set and rest in dex. If you are going to lv up your bird past 66 it doesn't matter where the skill points go because you are allowed to have skill points in a skill 66 and up.

3.for mages I love the full int, but if your play style is more getting in on the action and tanking go pally. For attributes I would put minimum amount needed to equip the desired set at your lv in str and rest in dex OR int depending on what you feel is your play style.

4. Pvp now at the moment a lot of people say lv 50-61 is great for pvp. Lv 35 pvp is still active as well.

5. For crafting demonic the best palace to go would be "nuri'/ hallows" nuri's funhouse" turns tile or not. (Turn stile has better drop rates but cost 3 plat per run). This place is good for Glyphic blade steels which cost the most to craft and the all bosses drop pinks.
    6. Their are no sets that can be acquired through quests after alien oasis map.

Edit: was typing and didn't see broadcastles post he gets first credit
    Last edited by Dudjdj; 08-27-2014 at 04:41 PM.
    Cswatcher-77, dudjdj-66

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dudjdj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

So I guess I would just be better off purchasing for gold the Demonic set from the CS? And Also I prefer to play pure mage honestly I like staying a little bit behind the action. But Pally was beast back when lvl 50 was cap. Also about my bird I honestly do not know what I did there. He was my first character, like in most games I tend to go mage like skyrim and stuff because its my favorite player type in most games, thats why I have a ton of int on it. Its generalized and I'm wondering if I should reset my char like reset my attributes int/str/dex?

So just a recap. Mages are best with some str. My birdie I should put the rest of my points into str. and I should purchace demonic sets for my chars because crafting really isnt worth the time?

P.S. Hey Cswatcher <3 Ty for the post beb

Angeluscustos - 70 Birdie | Wbto - 65 Pally | Murtaghthorn - 35 Twink | Wbtowbto - 45 Twink |

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wbto-Angeluscustos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yes mages are good with str tons are pallies in end game. However I still life full int Mage.
    put rest of attribute points in str.
    You can find people selling demonic sets in balefort or forums.
    And hello
    Cswatcher-77, dudjdj-66

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I didn't take the option of stat reset in account. Then I'd say pure dex or dex/str on bird Palys are strong but I feel it's for less skilled players (pro pallies will pardon me ) Pure mage required skill even in pve but then you can be really good. And yea, purchase demonic Plenty people sell these days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Default A Little Help | &lt;3

Holy 60m saved up must of been hoarding like a boss.
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

This may not be a helpful post but dang...your account is like...dang...I'm dying of jelly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Yeah I used to know alot about this game (actually was quite active on forums). But that was like lvl 50 and below. Now with new levels and new sets and maps Im some what lost. Lol so I appreciate all the help. But yeah ima put my stuff in str for my birdie now. And Im assuming all skills max out at 6 so it doesnt matter where I put my skill points?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Somemager View Post
    Holy 60m saved up must of been hoarding like a boss.

Yeah back in the day when I was lvl 50 and it was cap. I would help people level by running alien oasis rooms I not sure what which one it was but the big guy that looks like the serpent guy from Nuris was one of the bosses in it. What I asked for in return was every item they looted that was not pink or purple. (I let them keep these). Sometimes people gave me those as well. It was also nice because at the same time as getting gold from items people gave me, getting the good feeling of helping out others, I was able to farm what were at the time rare pinks and ofc sell them although i think the CS just started out back then so it was more personal deals with people. Before I left I actually gave away around 10 mil and a bunch of lvl 50 and below pinks that at the time were like i said quite valuable. I didn't think I was coming back to the game so gave away alot to friends but still kept quite a large amount for myself. Btw I have have 9 chars lol, just the other ones are basically pack mules for items and money lol xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    This may not be a helpful post but dang...your account is like...dang...I'm dying of jelly

Ty <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

About my mage "Wbtowbto", I have dex in it? should I stop putting into dex or should i continue? or just go pure int from now on> or add str?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

If you didn't know, at L66, the skills can go up to L9.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wbto-Angeluscustos View Post
    About my mage "Wbtowbto", I have dex in it? should I stop putting into dex or should i continue? or just go pure int from now on> or add str?
    Recommend to just pick two attributes to invest points in. It seems like you would go pally, so add the least amount of points needed into str attributes to be able to equip the str set at your level. Then put the rest of the points into int.
    Cswatcher-77, dudjdj-66

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Just save ur golds, and pick up some cheap items from cs while you keep lvling. after you reach 75 then buy a savage lel

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Become a pally lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Armourslash View Post
    Become a pally lol.
    You give terrible advice...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Add die/myth I'll give you some demonic crafting supplys if I still have

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Add die/myth I'll give you some demonic crafting supplys if I still have
    for me <3
    YAY!
    where is the best place to farm demonic crafting supplies. Im assuming nuris fun house?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wbto-Angeluscustos View Post
    for me <3
    YAY!
    where is the best place to farm demonic crafting supplies. Im assuming nuris fun house?
    Nuri Fun house for Non-Plat players and paid Nuri mini dungeon for plat users.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.