CONNECTION LOST
You have been disconnected from the server.

*Android Device*
Might work for Apple Device

I noticed that many people were having the same problem I was. So I decided to explain what worked for me, hope it helps. BEWARE! EXTREMELY TEDIOUS

• Once you've completed the mini tutorial and created your character, You'll be sent to another loading screen. This is where the game begins to download. Here you should see: Receiving...patch3_android056.pak If you are using an Apple Device it may look similar. Be sure to pay attention to the last 2 numbers of "patch3_android056.pak" as the game downloads those numbers should go down.

• While your game is downloading you may notice the progress bar freeze up and stop downloading, a few seconds later the "CONNECTION LOST" box will appear. Just press the X, or OK. Then completely leave out of the game, and "Force Close".

• After you've finished doing that, just start Arcane Legends and let everything load back up. It might take a few seconds and you might have to force close again, I kept getting stuck at the loading screen. But eventually you'll be back to your download. Your download will start from where it left off. You're pretty much gonna have to repeat the process until your download finishes. It'll look like this:Receiving...patch3_android000.pak right before it finishes. It took me a while because my download kept crashing after just a few patches.

NOTE: Do not "Clear Cache" I made that mistake after doing all of those steps and finally getting to play lol. So I had to start all over again.

Well that's pretty much it, that's what I did to be able to play. I really hope it helped.