Thread: Some questions about a warrior in pvp (i am a rogue)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Some questions about a warrior in pvp (i am a rogue)

Hi i am a rogue twink and I just had a few questions to understand a warrior better when im fighting with him:
    1. what attacks would be better not to use as rogue when he activates juggernaut and it would be cool if u could say why i should not use them.
    2. how does vengful ........ work since the skill description is not really clear (not to me at least).
    3. is any attack or generally anything i should or shouldnt do when the opponent activates a fully upgraded (5/5) vengful .........

Any information would be useful, thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Charged attack will stunt, its the best thing to wait their jugger close to inactive and still in skill cooldown..
    VB is much different with Jugger in PvP, Jugger focus on HP only and it does, VB is regen HP (less) n mana (more) when get hitted by enemies..
    Keep away, rogue is like a mage, need a range to fight a warrior..
    This is your way to win each battle with warrior, good luck!
    Wish it help

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kreasadriii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Hello.

1) At twink levels you won't break a warrior's Juggernaut, so there's no point in attacking while it is active. You can notice when he activates when a potion symbol appears over his head (the animation looks the same as Vengeful Blood, so make sure you can tell the difference). In case you didn't know, Juggernaut has a 50% chance of returning health every time he is hit while below 25%. Even though it may seem you have him on the ropes, there is no way you will kill him while it is active. This is the main way rogues dry their mana against warriors.

2) Vengeful Blood returns mana and small amount of health every time an attack is taken. It also will buff the warriors damage and crit slightly. This is the main way warriors can return their mana. Make sure you use yours wisely since the warrior likely won't run out!

3) Not really. Just be aware that the warrior's damage output is greater, so you might have to eat more packs than usual while it is active.

The main issue you will have against warriors is knowing how to use your mana. Last pro tip: don't spam pierce, only use when going for a kill.

Hopefully this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post: