Thread: Enchantress' Attributes Guide (Table Format)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb Enchantress' Attributes Guide (Table Format)

This is a guide on how the Enchantresses' primary attributes affect their secondary attributes

First of, a few notes before reading... PLEASE READ!

Primary Attributes:
    Strength (STR), Dexterity (DEX), and Intelligence (INT)

Secondary Attributes
    Hit, Critical, Dodge, Health, HP regen (HP/s), Mana, Mana regen (MP/s), Damage, DPS, and Armor

This was only done with the Enchantress... though I think the data will differ when compared with the other two classes.

This was done mostly in a secluded location in Glumdoll Cemtery where I would be free of buffs so as not to affect the data.

This was done stripped of any equipment and as a level 50.

The Dodge for the INT attribute was done upto INT 291 just to calculate the increment per point of INT on the Dodge attribute.

I started collecting the data during Pocket Legend's version 1.6 (53249) and rechecked every patch update until version 1.6 (53797)...
    But please do inform me if there are any errors to my data
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Errors, Mistakes, Unfinished Work...

Sad to say but I cannot figure out the exact increment for some of the attributes so there will be a notice there says "(Still don't know)"

Some of the base numbers for the secondary attributes may be off by 0.01 but I made sure that the numbers were pretty close to each other...

and now I present you... my guide... Enchantress' Attributes Guide

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleanor For This Useful Post: