Thread: Bunch of Cyber Gear questions? and Level 50 questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Bunch of Cyber Gear questions? and Level 50 questions

If I understand correctly, you recieve the quests from the shadow looking NPC on Keeper's Level, is this correct?

If so do you have to be level 50 to recieve the quests?

What is better Cyber Gear Set or a Cosmo Set.

I'm about 600xp away from level 50, and do not own or have the loot to buy Mirage Armour(sp) What do you think is easier the Cyber Quest to get Cyber Armour, or Keep farming the Boss that drops Mirage Armour.

Thanks
    Ron

Senior Member MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes have to be lv50 i perfer any it depends on you aboult the set dont farm the mirage armour its worth buy or trading.i have the cyber quests on my mage i just keep it in my quest place and i farm and i will probally meet a totem or shard in victory lap ;0
    Current Active account: Okaberintarou and Xranmourix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rboose View Post
    If I understand correctly, you recieve the quests from the shadow looking NPC on Keeper's Level, is this correct?
    Yes, the NPC will sometimes spawn with the rest of the shadows.

If so do you have to be level 50 to recieve the quests?
    Yes, he will have a smaller white "?" and won't start the quest until you reach level 50.

What is better Cyber Gear Set or a Cosmo Set.
    All of the Cyber gear has the same stats as the Cosmos gear except Cyber has more armor. If you are using a wand and offhand Cyber is better as the added armor and Cyber has a set bonus for wand. If want a Staff, Cosmos is the best, especially with the new Keeper set bonus. The Cyber Mirage Staff is junk just like Mirage Staff of Cosmos.

I'm about 600xp away from level 50, and do not own or have the loot to buy Mirage Armour(sp) What do you think is easier the Cyber Quest to get Cyber Armour, or Keep farming the Boss that drops Mirage Armour.
    I haven't looked at the prices lately but it took me 2 days(not sure how many hours) of farming to come up with the 300,000 for my Cosmos armor. ( I hate farming). Whereas it took me 7 hours to complete the entire Cyber Quest. I don't know how easy it will be to find a good group that is doing the Cyber Quest and Boss drops are just plain luck so you never know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

For wand and bracer cyber is better than Cosmos, but Shadows is better than either. The Keeper Cosmos set is definitely the way to go for staff. Since the robe is the only hard part to get, I would think the Keeper set would be easier, but it doesn't make much difference. You can farm Cosmos while collecting totems for cyber at the same time.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

ive heard cyber is just a means of giving those who either dont have the time or the money to buy end game items a chance to get something that will help them out on their journey
    personally i think the rare items being worth so much is kinda overrated so ya its rare but cyber is almost the exact same (in some cases better) and is available to everyone