It has come to me that Curse is an interesting skill how it was set up. I would like some clarifications from any dev to explain the role of Curse and what it really does - in depth.

It seems that different skills reflect different percentages of damage. Skills like Frost (without DoT), Lightning, Nox Bolt (without DoT) reflect ~40% dmg, while Fireball (without DoT) reflects ~60% dmg, and Shadow Pierce, Aimed Shot reflects ~5-15% dmg.

As far as skills that do DoT (damage over time), Timeshift does ~1000% dmg reflected, Nox bolt does ~200-400% dmg reflected. What seemed weird was that when the opposing mage (that used Curse) put on shield, the dmg reflected by curse seemed to multiply by 2 thus reflected 2000% dmg on Timeshift, which shouldn't be right because when shield is activated, you're supposed to take less damage so the damage reflected should be less.

And when you cast Curse on the opponent, the red debuff armor symbol showed up, yet it doesn't seem to debuff your armor. I remember it meant that the damage reflected from Curse ignored armor? It also seems like DoT attacks and attacks that are very quick to each other (like the maul proc or the extra hits on Lightning) also deal extra reflected damage.

It would be nice to hear from someone who can explain the mechanics behind Curse since all these numbers seem so wrong. Thank you.