For the appropriate typing issue:

Hello fellow Arlorians. This time, I'm gonna show you how to earn gold in Arcane Legends!

1. Do daily quest from the Bard.
2. With Story Tokens, buy inventory slots. 25 slots aren't enough for any level.
3. Level up with your own way and collect items of any type. And also collect essences. Do not leave any essence at any cost!
4. Sell all the Common, Rare, and Epic items in your inventory.
5. Once you have 10 essences, craft them. Blood gems provide strength. Glacial gems provide intelligence. Fire gems provide dexterity.
6. Once you have crafted the gems, sell the gems which aren't useful for your characters on auction (if you're a warrior, you should sell Glacial and Fire gems.) They can get sold in seconds!
7. Do quests everyday (I'd recommend you to do the Antee quest.)
8. Once you have leveled up to L12, buy your first weapon on auction.
9. Use the appropriate pets for your character. Simple example: if you're a warrior then the best pets are those which provide STR like Guapo, Loki, etc. (***Will be listed later!***)
10. Once you have leveled up to L14, buy your first helm, armor, ring, and amulet. Later at L17, sell the items on auction at their own lowest prices! (I'd recommend you to have another character slot, that way you can sell your other character's items. Follow #1 for 12 days and buy auction slots. Merching is an effective method for your characters, and a fast way to earn additional gold.)
11. Hunt for Locked Grand Crate of the Watch if you're lucky enough to get 25% Luck Elixir. Best place to hunt is Jarl in Brackenridge and Dead City area.

That's it! Pictures and the pet guide will be added later.
Thanks for reading and hope this works!

Using font colours is best only for rarity. Important sentences can be black-bolded, btw!
Nice thread, bud.