Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: --> THE L.15 Complete Mage Guide.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Default --> THE L.15 Complete Mage Guide.

Various people have asked me to do a Level 15 Enchantress Guide so seeing as though I'm not going to be doing 15-20 alot anymore I thought I'd share my "secrets" lol.

BEWARE THIS IS ONE HELL OF A GUIDE ITS VERY LONG --> but on the + side its EVERYTHING I know about 15 Mages (that i can think of atm) .

BUILDS:
    There are various different builds you can use but different ones have different requirements (obviously) so I'll tell you the dis/advantages of them all.

IMO there are 2 builds.

1. The common but VERY effective
    6 light 5 heal 1 drain 1 fire 1 frost

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2346
Size:  29.0 KB

Advantages:
    Very good all-rounded build has the potential to beat NEARLY everything.

Disadvantages:
    The only disadvantage is you can be beaten by other mages with 'Founders Helm'.
    Founders Helm gives +5 DPS & +5 Armour so it is a MAJOR advantage at this level.

2. Founders Build
    6 light 4 heal 1 frostbite 1 frostwall
    1 fire 1 drain

Advantages:
    Once mastered is literally unbeatable

Disadvantages:
    VERY hard to master & only PROPERLY works with founders helm. *P.S Onebeastmage uses it but it is still possible to beat him using the correct gear.

STATS:
    For both builds you should always use 22 INT & 57 DEX.

Views: 2295
Size:  14.4 KB

22 INT enables good mana regen which is essential in the majority of mage vs tank fights.
    This combined with the DEX enables good nuke power.

List of Gear...

Helms:

Woodland CapName:  image.jpg
Views: 2361
Size:  57.1 KB
    15 Plat (L.15 Fox Special Edition Set) bought in store

H'ween DEX/INT Helm Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2351
Size:  60.3 KB
    Farmed in H'ween event, mainly bought from CS

Weapons:

ToymanName:  image.jpg
Views: 2298
Size:  58.7 KB
    Farmed in 2010 Xmas Event, mainly bought from CS
    PawName:  image.jpg
Views: 2344
Size:  61.6 KB
    Farmed in H'ween Event, mainly bought from CS

Dreamer's WandName:  image.jpg
Views: 2325
Size:  59.5 KB
    35 plat (L.10 INT plat pack) bought in store

Shield:

Evidence Bracer Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2253
Size:  59.8 KB
    Farmed in H'ween Events, but mainly bought from CS

Cuddle-MeName:  image.jpg
Views: 2308
Size:  61.0 KB
    Farmed in Xmas Events, but mainly bought from CS

Armor:

ArtisanName:  image.jpg
Views: 2369
Size:  60.1 KB
    Very rare recipe can be farmed (then crafted), but mainly bought from CS

ExpertName:  image.jpg

AlchemistName:  image.jpg
Views: 2310
Size:  58.2 KB

Rings:

Champion's Fine Platinum BandName:  image.jpg
Views: 2207
Size:  13.1 KB
    10 plat in store

Magician's Fine Golden BandName:  image.jpg
Views: 2195
Size:  11.9 KB
    10 plat in store

SETUPS:
    1. ~ DMG ~ H'ween DEX helm, Toyman/Paw, Evidence Bracer L.15, Expert L.15, 2 Crit/8 DPS ring.
Views: 2375
Size:  61.2 KB

2. ~ Midfight Regen.
    *IMPORTANT*
    Okay this might seem quite complicating or pointless,
    BUT, in my opinion its essential:

It really helps because if you wear the same vanities, then your opponent WONT NOTICE the midfight change IF YOU CHANGE FAST ENOUGH.

Views: 2224
Size:  61.4 KB

Ok so heres what you do:

1. Wear '15 plat' L.15 fox Helm.
    2. Wear a random Weapon & Shield (that you won't have in your invent after you delete them).
    3. Wear Alchemist L.5 Armour.
    4. Wear 1 m/s 1 h/s 8 DPS ring.
    5. Save this into 1 of the loadout slots.
    6. DELETE the "random Weapon & Shield".
    *Make sure that none of that specific "random Weapon & Shield" are in your inventory.*
    7. Go from "Toy" loadout to "Midfight Regen".
    (You should have your regen stuff but toy aswell.) --> This is the same for if you wear a forgotten bow set.

Explanation:
    Now that this is done, when ur 1/4 mana u can switch to 'midfight regen'.

****Also a bonus is you can use
    2. 'Midfight Regen' for any gear setup, so if you wore forg you would still change to the most effective regen set.****

3. ~ Armor ~ H'ween INT helm, Artisan L.15, Paw/Toyman L.15, (Preferably Pink)Bracer L.15, 2% Hit 6 Armour Ring
    *IMPORTANT*
    Although it seems minor, you will need to buy FESTIVE HAT from the cs or if u have the red version wear that, as it gives 1.5 Armour and PL doesn't work in 0.5s so it rounds it up to +2 armour for the supposedly +1 vanity Helm.

4. ~ Full Regen ~ '15 Plat' L.15 fox Helm, '35 Plat' L.10 Dreamer's wand, Alchemist L.5, Xmas Cuddle-me/ornament, 1 m/s 1 h/s 6 armour ring.
Views: 2285
Size:  62.3 KB

-----

COMBOES:
    Basics.. The High Damage combo is Frost + Fire (make sure they're frozen before using fire).
Views: 2227
Size:  62.5 KB
    Also, if you're clever to deal a lot of damage at 1 given time, use the skill delays, for example, light/drain delay.
Views: 2251
Size:  63.2 KB

VS BEAR - Frost them after they stomp and make sure you stay out of slashing distance. I normally use: light, fire, heal (if stomped), frost (after stomp). And then repeat but whilst they are frozen you can heal up to full hp again, then repeat.
    KEY POINTS: Know your ranges or you'll get your face slashed off by bears. + Dont underestimate "Raged" Auto damage, more often than not its 70-100 per auto + stomp, So make sure you give urself time away from their auto range, because it accumilates.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2243
Size:  59.4 KB

VS MAGE - this is the slightly trickier part... Some mages comboes are different so you have to work around this --> if they did frost light fire drain heal. You could counter it by doing light heal frost fire drain. But it would have to be timed well.
    Mages IMO are very much about improvisation. You have to know a mage's weakness/strengths and use it against others.
    This is why it is very hard for me to put into words how to vs a mage. The BEST way is definitely to try things out for yourself and the more u try the better you will get.
    THE OVERALL: Your aim is to either: 1. Save mana till they're fully debuffed by light, then swap to DMG and then try to kill. OR. 2. Save mana till they swap to their mana set, but you need to anticipate this & try to full combo whilst they switch, which will put them on the backfoot if it doesnt kill them.

You also need to have a collection of different tactics & strategies to beat different playing styles as different people play differently (obviously).

VS BIRD - Not very hard, if their 'break' hurts alot heal it & nvm about the roots, if their break doesn't hurt then fire, heal roots, frost and kite the combo, as they probably have high blast. However the majority now have high break, so watch for that.

VS HIPPO - Not too complicated, heal their dashes as it prevents them from comboing, make sure you're constantly kiting and frosting them after they heal. It is very much a mana fight vs rhinos. So when they switch to mana regen, you use 'forg' + 'midfight regen' set to nuke them whilst not running out of mana.

VS FOX - I haven't vsed a challenging fox since the dmg nerf so don't worry, just make sure you hit them with light and time your heals right.

And if you're successful with this, then you will most likely get a lot of kills ty mega
Views: 2246
Size:  66.4 KB

Hope it wasn't too long of a guide, mages are a brilliant class imo so I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

If you want to challenge yourself try to look for mages like: Onebeastmage(quit), Zetris(quit), Haxnuke(quit), Eminem(quit) or Me (I'm the most active atm), Mobbed(quit also >_>),
    additions to this are: Eternaltoast & Lamars & Superdryjpn they have read this guide & have improved no end because of it.

Or bears like: Fight (aka hungrybastard, aka Divinerusher), Megatwink(banned), Bous(quit), Bossology(quit), Fighter(quit), Terror(banned) (aka fetishzs(current name of new char) or fetishsz idk), Ogstealth, Whiippd, Vaws

P.S sorry if I missed anyone out.
    Don't forget to press the THANKS (thumbs up) button if it was helpful
    ����
    Special Thanks go to: Megs, Bree, Kaw & Cana(for the "Ello?")

EDIT: I take it back. Paw is more noob than fbow. Use toy. Toy bae.

& Finally,

Wp'd.

~> Inv

P.S - As many of you already know I have quit so you wont see ME ig. For more info ask somebody old who knew me
    Last edited by Etarbitrev; 08-01-2015 at 06:43 AM.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Etarbitrev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Hahaha :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Various people have asked me to do a Level 15 Enchantress Guide so seeing as though I'm not going to be doing 15-20 alot anymore I thought I'd share my "secrets" lol.

BEWARE THIS IS ONE HELL OF A GUIDE ITS VERY LONG --> but on the + side its EVERYTHING I know about 15 Mages (that i can think of atm) .

BUILDS:
    There are various different builds you can use but different ones have different requirements (obviously) so I'll tell you the dis/advantages of them all.

IMO there are 2 builds.

1. The common but VERY effective
    6 light 5 heal 1 drain 1 fire 1 frost

Views: 2346
Size:  29.0 KB

Advantages:
    Very good all-rounded build has the potential to beat NEARLY everything.

Disadvantages:
    The only disadvantage is you can be beaten by other mages with 'Founders Helm'.
    Founders Helm gives +5 DPS & +5 Armour so it is a MAJOR advantage at this level.

2. Founders Build
    6 light 4 heal 1 frostbite 1 frostwall
    1 fire 1 drain

Advantages:
    Once mastered is literally unbeatable

Disadvantages:
    VERY hard to master & only PROPERLY works with founders helm. *P.S Onebeastmage uses it but it is still possible to beat him using the correct gear.

STATS:
    For both builds you should always use 22 INT & 57 DEX.

Views: 2295
Size:  14.4 KB

22 INT enables good mana regen which is essential in the majority of mage vs tank fights.
    This combined with the DEX enables good nuke power.

List of Gear...

Helms:

Woodland CapName:  image.jpg
Views: 2361
Size:  57.1 KB
    15 Plat (L.15 Fox Special Edition Set) bought in store

H'ween DEX/INT Helm Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2351
Size:  60.3 KB
    Farmed in H'ween event, mainly bought from CS

Weapons:

ToymanName:  image.jpg
Views: 2298
Size:  58.7 KB
    Farmed in 2010 Xmas Event, mainly bought from CS
    PawName:  image.jpg
Views: 2344
Size:  61.6 KB
    Farmed in H'ween Event, mainly bought from CS

Dreamer's WandName:  image.jpg
Views: 2325
Size:  59.5 KB
    35 plat (L.10 INT plat pack) bought in store

Shield:

Evidence Bracer Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2253
Size:  59.8 KB
    Farmed in H'ween Events, but mainly bought from CS

Cuddle-MeName:  image.jpg
Views: 2308
Size:  61.0 KB
    Farmed in Xmas Events, but mainly bought from CS

Armor:

ArtisanName:  image.jpg

ExpertName:  image.jpg

AlchemistName:  image.jpg
Views: 2310
Size:  58.2 KB

Rings:

Champion's Fine Platinum BandName:  image.jpg
Views: 2207
Size:  13.1 KB
    10 plat in store

Magician's Fine Golden BandName:  image.jpg
Views: 2195
Size:  11.9 KB
    10 plat in store

SETUPS:
    1. ~ DMG ~ H'ween DEX helm, Toyman/Paw, Evidence Bracer L.15, Expert L.15, 2 Crit/8 DPS ring.

2. ~ Midfight Regen.
    *IMPORTANT*
    Okay this might seem quite complicating or pointless but it really helps because if you wear the same vanities then your opponent often doesn't notice the midfight change.
Views: 2224
Size:  61.4 KB
    Ok so heres what you do:
    Wear '15 plat' L.15 fox Helm.
    Wear a 'Placement' Weapon & Shield.
    Wear Alchemist L.5 Armour.
    Wear 1 m/s 1 h/s 8 DPS ring.

Now, save this into 1 of the slots and then DELETE the PLACEMENT items. Make sure that none of that specific item is in your inventory so then when you go to outload it you will wear the last weapon/shield you wore.

Explanation:
    Now that this is done, when ur 1/4 mana u can switch to 'midfight regen' & the opponent won't notice (if you're quick enough).
    Also a bonus is you can use 2. 'Midfight Regen' for any gear setup, so if you wore forg you would still change to the most effective regen set.

3. ~ Armor ~ H'ween INT helm, Artisan L.15, Paw/Toyman L.15, (Preferably Pink)Bracer L.15, 2% Hit 6 Armour Ring
    *IMPORTANT*
    Although it seems minor, you will need to buy FESTIVE HAT from the cs or if u have the red version wear that, as it gives 1.5 Armour and PL doesn't work in 0.5s so it rounds it up to +2 armour for the supposedly +1 vanity Helm.

4. ~ Full Regen ~ '15 Plat' L.15 fox Helm, '35 Plat' L.10 Dreamer's wand, Alchemist L.5, Xmas Cuddle-me/ornament, 1 m/s 1 h/s 6 armour ring.
Views: 2285
Size:  62.3 KB

-----

COMBOES:
    Basics.. The High Damage combo is Frost + Fire (make sure they're frozen before using fire).
Views: 2227
Size:  62.5 KB
    Also, if you're clever to deal a lot of damage at 1 given time, use the skill delays, for example, light/drain delay.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2251
Size:  63.2 KB

VS BEAR - Frost them after they stomp and make sure you stay out of slashing distance. I normally use: light, fire, heal (if stomped), frost (after stomp). And then repeat but whilst they are frozen you can heal up to full hp again, then repeat.
    KEY POINTS: Know your ranges or you'll get your face slashed off by bears. + Dont underestimate "Raged" Auto damage, more often than not its 70-100 per auto + stomp, So make sure you give urself time away from their auto range, because it accumilates.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2243
Size:  59.4 KB

VS MAGE - this is the slightly trickier part... Some mages comboes are different so you have to work around this --> if they did frost light fire drain heal. You could counter it by doing light heal frost fire drain. But it would have to be timed well.
    Mages IMO are very much about improvisation. You have to know a mage's weakness/strengths and use it against others.
    This is why it is very hard for me to put into words how to vs a mage. The BEST way is definitely to try things out for yourself and the more u try the better you will get.
    THE OVERALL: Your aim is to either: 1. Save mana till they're fully debuffed by light, then swap to DMG and then try to kill. OR. 2. Save mana till they swap to their mana set, but you need to anticipate this & try to full combo whilst they switch, which will put them on the backfoot if it doesnt kill them.

VS BIRD - Not very hard, if their 'break' hurts alot heal it & nvm about the roots, if their break doesn't hurt then fire, heal roots, frost and kite the combo, as they probably have high blast.

VS HIPPO - Not too complicated, heal their dashes as it prevents them from comboing, make sure you're constantly kiting and frosting them after they heal. It is very much a mana fight vs rhinos. So when they switch to mana regen, you use 'forg' + 'midfight regen' set to nuke them whilst not running out of mana.

VS FOX - I haven't vsed a challenging fox since the dmg nerf so don't worry, just make sure you hit them with light and time your heals right.

And if you're successful with this, then you will most likely get a lot of kills ty mega
Views: 2246
Size:  66.4 KB

Hope it wasn't too long of a guide, It's literally everything I know about mages so I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

If you want to challenge yourself try to look for mages like: Onebeastmage, Zetris, Haxnuke, Eminem or Me (I'm the most active atm)
    Or bears like: Fight (aka hungrybastard, aka Divinerusher), Megatwink, Bous, Bossology, Fighter, Terror (aka fetishzs or fetishsz idk)

P.S sorry if I missed anyone out.
    Don't forget to press the THANKS (thumbs up) button if it was helpful ��
    Special Thanks go to: Megs, Bree, Kaw & Cana.
    I shall never be pro like fight :"(. Anyways good guild.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    I shall never be pro like fight :"(. Anyways good guild.
    Dang, lel thought it was the actual thing cuz i scrolled down at the start and skipped the guide to see how far it would go, since verti said it would be a long guide.. 😇

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Guide* :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Didn't you already make a l15 mage guide?

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Yea but ppl annoyed me by saying it wasnt good cus had no pics & I missed out some details + I took out fbow cus nub.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Yea but ppl annoyed me by saying it wasnt good cus had no pics & I missed out some details + I took out fbow cus nub.
    Well you're going to get negative feedback in a guide, especially when it was your first.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Ik, it was just going to keep annoyin me until i fixed it tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great guide! Loved all of it! My fav part are the special thanks! Hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

np & I'm glad u liked it

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Inklood da stats ov da itemz fer moar info

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Dam that took some understandin lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Hao so diffkult Tu uhderstand mi languege

BOO!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Kus et iz rily randm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

perfect kudos to you
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nice guide, now I need to help Tree figure out a movie snack :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Lol & tyvm Burnin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I dun tink itz viry hard tu undiestand mi languige

BOO!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

RIP Mega
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide