Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lvl 26 rogue twink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    Well I don't know too much about warrio's Build, but I can say that I can beat almost any warrior even with samael 25 - 27 Levels, and they are pretty hard for an average rogue, If I right, you're Ipirate no?

I saw you die a pair of times against a Warrior, so tanks aren't that way easy, I'm Alassien you should remember me, anyway I talk like a Hooker and like a Bower ( I use bow couple of times [ Shipmaster Bow ] )

Sincerely Even if you has been more time in this Bracket I can Say almost the same.

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Well I don't know too much about warrio's Build, but I can say that I can beat almost any warrior even with samael 25 - 27 Levels, and they are pretty hard for an average rogue, If I right, you're Ipirate no?

I saw you die a pair of times against a Warrior, so tanks aren't that way easy, I'm Alassien you should remember me, anyway I talk like a Hooker and like a Bower ( I use bow couple of times [ Shipmaster Bow ] )

Sincerely Even if you has been more time in this Bracket I can Say almost the same.
    See and that's why pvp is without challenge anymore..even if you know nothing about warriors you can still kill them. All these rogues that trash talk warriors because they "beat" them would be making excuses if warriors still had access to 6 skills.

Which tank beat me once? I know I lost to kod once and immortal killed me when my packs failed. Also sometimes I take my armor off for tank vs to make it harder. But if a rogue can just spam aim nox pierce and jack AA to kill a warrior, that's just bs...

STS fix the skill system please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saribeau View Post
    which tank. im not talking about sofa.
    Who are you talking about then? Divine?? He hasn't used Divine for more than a month.

Ign: Manipulativ

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post

I agree with Judy, tanks are not easy i only won a vs against 4 hookers and 2 bow users and ill say now i struggled, when 6 skills were available tanks were balanced if not stronger than rogues at level 26-27. Mages were also very important at that level but they all left due to the fact they were basically death farming unintentionally.

Ign: Manipulativ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

only 1 mage remains, and love to farm death!!!

LOL

ZWAPPER
    Strengthen by defeat