Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pvp contest lvl 22

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hurikaz View Post
    typical huge egos at 20-25
    Not a ego a challenge now I have a ego since no one can beat me. I think I deserve that right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ipvpb View Post
    Not a ego a challenge now I have a ego since no one can beat me. I think I deserve that right
    Nobody deserves the right of a ego because it degrades pvp and the community
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

What is this. Are people forming imaginary titles again? God. I leave y'all for a week and everyone get's mad cow disease. Ego? More like Eggo waffles. Kite I've never seen you ever and I've played for as long as who knows when. Your quote on quote "ego" is nothing more then a sense of imaginary pride from killing asa too many times. I would understand your argument if you had played for longer then a week but no one knows who you are. So Kanye please sit down before your pride turns into a whole lotta deaths. And don't ask me to fight you. I don't have time to shatter dreams.
    - Commute

Alterra's best voted chef and meme creator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Fry View Post
    What is this. Are people forming imaginary titles again? God. I leave y'all for a week and everyone get's mad cow disease. Ego? More like Eggo waffles. Kite I've never seen you ever and I've played for as long as who knows when. Your quote on quote "ego" is nothing more then a sense of imaginary pride from killing asa too many times. I would understand your argument if you had played for longer then a week but no one knows who you are. So Kanye please sit down before your pride turns into a whole lotta deaths. And don't ask me to fight you. I don't have time to shatter dreams.
    - Commute
    As you can tell i tried to burst his bubble but its like he made it out of 30 feet of rubber. I failed master :"(.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    Nobody deserves the right of a ego because it degrades pvp and the community

Noob your the one hating on me talking bout how ur so pro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i have a 22mage too...ofc 20 rhinos can rarely kill u ..... 22mage is op and easy to learn
    Who said rhinos? I said every one and your just mad cuz your prolly one of the many I farm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

- Commute
    What new person has alien mirage party hat lvl 20 pink paw and lvl 22 purpose f bow? Just because its a new toon dont make me new I have a 76 bird a 75 image and a 71 rhino no new person gets that in a week kid. I would love for you too be Yea another meal that talks trash but gets 10-0 by me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As you can tell i tried to burst his bubble but its like he made it out of 30 feet of rubber. I failed master :"(.
    Yea you tryed but like everyone else! I 10-0 you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

see what u did there?

u called a Oldie (Frypan) "Kid" and that ur gonna 10-0 him
    then u complain that everyone hates u xD
    No I actually love it. I mean what's better then watching kids rage on forms but get rekt in pvp haha you might not know what thats like cuz your a noon but I gotta tell ya is pretty cool when "pros" go down ez 10-0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xkitex View Post
    No I actually love it. I mean what's better then watching kids rage on forms but get rekt in pvp haha you might not know what thats like cuz your a noon but I gotta tell ya is pretty cool when "pros" go down ez 10-0
    You have never vsed me. Only time you ever killed me was when my 17 joined a 20 game with you and asabeol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You have never vsed me. Only time you ever killed me was when my 17 joined a 20 game with you and asabeol
    Hahah oh is that right? So the message in my inbox saying i may be the best 22 mage but that dont mean i can kill the best 22 bear. Then we 1v1 we got too 6 you raged and left bcuz it was 6-0 then after that you get back on fourms and rage lmao yoir one really sad kid. You must have a bad life that you haft to devote your who life too a game but not be 1% as good as me and i just play for fun. And lets say i do boost and i am a noob right. So that would make you and 99% of everyone else a bigger noob and yes i said 99% cuz the other 1% was a str mage that actully beat me. Yep i lost 1ce fair today. She had sword 6 armor buff and 6 heal but grats if tou see this and your that mage. Enjoy the 100k (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Hahah oh is that right? So the message in my inbox saying i may be the best 22 mage but that dont mean i can kill the best 22 bear. Then we 1v1 we got too 6 you raged and left bcuz it was 6-0 then after that you get back on fourms and rage lmao yoir one really sad kid. You must have a bad life that you haft to devote your who life too a game but not be 1% as good as me and i just play for fun. And lets say i do boost and i am a noob right. So that would make you and 99% of everyone else a bigger noob and yes i said 99% cuz the other 1% was a str mage that actully beat me. Yep i lost 1ce fair today. She had sword 6 armor buff and 6 heal but grats if tou see this and your that mage. Enjoy the 100k (:
    Say what you want but i have legitimately never fought you with my 22.... so lying is pointless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Say what you want but i have legitimately never fought you with my 22.... so lying is pointless.

Your just afraid too admit a "noob" beat you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Your just afraid too admit a "noob" beat you.
    I literally havent played my 22 in a couple of weeks which is the time you popped up. Anybody thats friended with it will confirm this also if you had actually beat meh where are the screenshots?? Gimme proof before you lie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

What new person has alien mirage party hat lvl 20 pink paw and lvl 22 purpose f bow? Just because its a new toon dont make me new I have a 76 bird a 75 image and a 71 rhino no new person gets that in a week kid. I would love for you too be Yea another meal that talks trash but gets 10-0 by me
    First off turn your auto correct off you pleb. If you can't spell in the first place I'd suggest you study up some more. Just because you have about 3 mill worth of twink items doesn't make you good. What's also funny is that you base your farming off of death farmers and players lower then you. It's just laughable. Your "ego" is seen by no one else but your arrogant self. Logic. And you wonder why no one has agreed with you. 10k to players that can beat you is pretty funny as well. Maybe I should start a post and just draft actual 22s to bleed you dry. Unless you're one of those broke people that spent all their money on cough* cough* twink gear. ^ And new to pvp you derp. I don't care about your non capped toons. And you've beaten "everybody".. Everybody meaning asa? Please list unless you're too scared to call out names.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

You've done well padawon. Keeping the force in check from entitled children.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You've done well padawon. Keeping the force in check from entitled children.
    Ahh yall on that bf bf type crap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

I just wanna know, what is the definition of the so-called "pro?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    I just wanna know, what is the definition of the so-called "pro?"
    Being capable of winning fair fights as well as no boosted kd is my definition

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Being capable of winning fair fights as well as no boosted kd is my definition
    Its kinda hard not too boost off noobs when noobs like yall rush fail me all the time.