Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post For Some New Players Out There!

Greetings!
    Welcome to Arcane Legends!

What class should I pick?
    There are some threads out there that can help you pick!,
    it also depends on what you are capable or suited in,
    maybe give them all a try or did you play some other games including a mage warrior or rogue,
    so maybe you know a couple of things about them

What happens after the tutorial?
    To get you started you go through a tutorial which teaches you the basics on how to play the game,
    after that you go through other things of what happens after the tutorial,
    you go through new maps, you level up,and accomplish quests till you reach the end of your adventure,
    there are some helpful threads out there to make you understand better
    dont worry thats not the end of your adventure you can go to elite maps
    by clicking the red button indicating 'Elite Maps' at the right bottom of the world map screen or
    at the bottom of PvP Maps you can also do timed runs at the dungeons [or whatever its called XD]
    located at Travelers Outpost, Kraag and wherever else you can find one make sure to finish quests properly,
    do not skip the bosses sometimes its part of a quest to do so,
    you can also do daily quests to earn some gold

What are skills?
    Skills are what you use on those sockets near your attack button or whatever XD they are what you use on fighting aswell but it costs mana
    What is Mana?Mana is something that drains and replenishes when you use your abilities when you are not using your
    abilities

it can replenish or be replenished by Mana Potions bought by clicking the potions when it is 0 or when you are in a guild with a guild hall you can buy from Eva
    There are also some helpful threads out there to help you on your builds, or skills about this depending on your class you can go to the category:

of the class discussions

What is Auctioning?
    Auctioning is by selling your items but players buy it themselves with the given price that is going to be spent if you buy the item yourself or if
    the player buys it just remember if you want your auction to stay longer at the list you have to pay using your money aswell as just auctioning it at the

normal duration of 12hours

What is Platinum?
    Platinum is a special currency gotten by buying with real money by clicking the plus sign near the your Platinum currency or you can
    get platinum by doing some offers if the offer does not work click the need help button at the bottom right [for NativeX]
    make sure you did the steps correctly you can also email Spacetime Studios Support for any other concerns please do not go abusive over this or your

account will be suspended please be mature and respectful also honest on what you email or also you can visit http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

What is a Scam?
    A scam are not the following according to Spacetime Studios:
    Trade disputes – The confirmation button is there to make sure you agree to what you are receiving in secure trade.
    Selling an item for a higher price than the consingment store.
    Spamming or Begging – You are able to ignore a user by going to your Friends tap, tapping on Ignore, then Add Name and typing the name of the user. Alternatively you are able to tap on the players avatar and tap the Ignore button.
    Lending / Borrowing - Please ensure you do not trade an item away to another player that you are not willing to lose. All trades are considered final.
    A scam is a trick to get your things without getting anyhting in return the following statements can serve as a scam so be careful out there!:
    [Pay money first before I give the item/Pay first]
    [Give the item first so I can pay you afterwards/(or another statement related to that)
    [I can double your money/I can double your gold/I can double your money/gold with a hack if you give your money/gold to me
    also one more thing do not pay real life money for gold the only safest way is to buy from Spacetime Studios

What Is PvP and PvE?
    PvP is wherein you battle against other players and fight till the death dont worry you respawn also its about capturing flags at CTF you can see
    your stats by looking at your Avatar
    Same as with PvE
    PvE player against enemies you fight with either allies or with none

What is the Stable?
    The Stable is where your pets stay you can dismiss them and summon them you can only have one pet/companion summoned
    So What are Pets/Companions?
    Pets/Companions are like your allies they have special abilities with countdowns you can buy these pets or go farming for them fighting various Bosses or going to maps on where they were said to be looted, Every companion or pet suits a class again you can go to the class discussions to see which pet/companion is best for your class

Anything else I should add for this post?
    Just suggest down below!
    also if there are any corrections I dont want the new players to be misled

For Your Information
    I posted this thread here so that new players would see it instead of the other categories because like I mean wouldn't they go to this category first?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Great guide!
    Last edited by Schnitzel; 09-07-2014 at 10:05 AM.