Thread: time for change

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Default time for change

Cheesy as it may sound. PvP is just that. Player versus player. I'm relatively new to pvp, since there's zero to be gained from pvping other than APS I've never really bothered spending too much time there. But with the dynamics of the game being what they are these days I've been joining some friends in PvP to bide my time and try to have some fun. Now this is what I see...
    I see a huge constituence of grown adults using a video game as an outlet for real life anger management issues. The flaming, the trolling, the hipocritical statements... The hate. Stahp it. Think about how much time u spent doing whatever u did to gear up. The time spent grinding. The hours of practice. The ppl we meet along the way. What sets us apart is what makes it fun. But when the environment has gone full on toxic to where sts can't even create a tourney thread based on fun and even playing field without pages of immature antics, that says to me theres a problem here. Look at yourself. Ask yourself if you think that negative behaviors will result in a positive outcome? How's that working out for u so far? I've met ppl that before PvP were considerate and down right kind to me, and after its nothing but bitterness and anger. What are you playing for? You're playing to obviously release some stress. But what ur actually doing is compounding it. It's a sickness and there is a cure. It's simple. Treat others how you would want to be treated. Is it that hard? Play hard, kill hard, run hard... But please, let's see if we can turn this around with a little respect. It will go a looooong way.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gorecaster For This Useful Post: