Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Apply the % nerf to rogues in deathmatch.

  1. #1
    Senior Member UndeadJudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    95
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    135
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

    Default Apply the % nerf to rogues in deathmatch.

    Rogues being able to 1 shot classes shouldn't be possible. But it is. There's no fun in deathmatch, even in twink levels. It's just over geared rogues that know how to use aimed.

    For the sake of class balance nerf us rogues..


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Banned Remember Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Magnum
    Posts
    263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Then don't play tdm....

    I don't want to be sound sarcastic but why would we change tdm because you feel like it...

  4. #3
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,207
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,855
    Thanked in
    2,938 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remember Me View Post
    Then don't play tdm....

    I don't want to be sound sarcastic but why would we change tdm because you feel like it...
    It's a glitch & unintended.


    Here, I'll fix your logic for you: "I don't want to be sound sarcastic but why would we keep TDM the way it is just because you feel like it..."
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Senior Member UndeadJudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    95
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    135
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remember Me View Post
    Then don't play tdm....

    I don't want to be sound sarcastic but why would we change tdm because you feel like it...
    You don't want to sound sarcastic? In how many of your posts do you "not want to sound sarcastic"?

    Besides, if you don't like the way STS does tourneys, just don't enter them. Why should we change the teams because you feel like it?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Banned obee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,806
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    683
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    682
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remember Me View Post
    Then don't play tdm....

    I don't want to be sound sarcastic but why would we change tdm because you feel like it...
    "Then don't play Tdm" ...brah wtf lol. Just...no

  9. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,242
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

    Default

    I think they stated it would be fixed before the tournament. Here's hoping they stick to it.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Senior Member Kakashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    3,915
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,073
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    948
    Thanked in
    570 Posts

    Default

    That would be great and actually give warriors a fighting chance. As it is at level 33, you're full hp one moment and dead the next. 2 rogues is GG. Warriors can't even kill one let alone 2 haha
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Senior Member Madnex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    3,433
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    510
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,451
    Thanked in
    654 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I think they stated it would be fixed before the tournament. Here's hoping they stick to it.
    Well it's going to suck if pets with damage buff fail to work there as well. Pretty sure we'll be looking at CTF no 2 if they do go ahead with the "fix".

  14. #9
    Senior Member Zynzyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    441
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    321
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

    Default

    Firstly, glitch of rogues not getting the damage bonus from pets in ctf should be fixed soon. Only after this bug is fixed, the damage nerf could be applied to TDM as it is in CTF. Otherwise there is no fun in playing the rogue class with such huge nerfs. People play pvp at many many different levels besides endgame and do need a reasonable amount of damage. 10% damage nerf is alright but on top of that, rogues not getting their damage bonus from pets too is totally unfair.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 09-14-2014 at 05:28 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    Senior Member UndeadJudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    95
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    135
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

    Default Apply the % nerf to rogues in deathmatch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Firstly, glitch of rogues not getting the damage bonus from pets in ctf should be fixed soon. Only after this bug is fixed, the damage nerf could be applied to TDM as it is in CTF. Otherwise there is no fun in playing the rogue class with such huge nerfs. People play pvp at many many different levels besides endgame and do need a reasonable amount of damage. 10% damage nerf is alright but on top of that, rogues not getting their damage bonus from pets too is totally unfair.
    There's no reason for this to happen IMO. We can already kill other classes without any issue at all, so adding this makes us more OP than we are.

    I was able to kill 6 skill Samael warriors back when they could swap skills. And mages were just a joke even with 6 skills. This is from 26/27 pvp.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by UndeadJudge; 09-14-2014 at 07:44 PM.

  17. #11
    Senior Member Earlingstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arcane Forever
    Posts
    745
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    242
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    118
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    @Judge - You are level 27 which falls in the higher bracket of pvp. At your level, maxed players use mythic items. Besides your level, there are also a wide range of players who play mid-level (18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13) and low level pvp (lvl 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13 ). They spend tons of plats to acquire the best pets and then these rogues find that due to some flawed buff-debuff system, they are the only class not getting the damage bonus from their pets. Think of it from their perspective. Rogues in these more popular twinking levels do not have the damage a rogue of your level has. Hence, a tank has the upper hand. I agree with your point that TDM should get its damage nerf but yes this pet damage buff bug needs fixing urgently.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earlingstad For This Useful Post:


  19. #12
    Senior Member Madnex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    3,433
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    510
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,451
    Thanked in
    654 Posts

    Default

    Fix the buff system first then we can talk about the balance. And one pic doesn't really say anything, especially as it looks like lag kill/skill swap fail (full MP).

  20. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    726
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Fix the buff system first then we can talk about the balance. And one pic doesn't really say anything, especially as it looks like lag kill/skill swap fail (full MP).
    At level 26 pvp maxed tanks with 6 skills could fall to rogues if the tanks didnt know what they were doing.

  21. #14
    Banned Endkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    302
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    279
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

    Default

    Totally agreed. Even if this is a glitch, I would prefer this dmg in ctf rather than tdm where we have walls so we can hide and play tactfully. Not like tdm where you go all on the rogue and just one hit your way through.

  22. #15
    Senior Member UndeadJudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    95
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    135
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedofsound View Post
    At level 26 pvp maxed tanks with 6 skills could fall to rogues if the tanks didnt know what they were doing.
    I beat all the 6 skill Samael tanks at least 4 times

    Anyway tho, I'm not sure about lower levels, but honestly I don't see any competition at all between rogues and other classes..


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  23. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,242
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

    Default

    There is still a difference in dmg for rogue in ctf vs tdm.

  24. #17
    Senior Member Kakashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    3,915
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,073
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    948
    Thanked in
    570 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    There's no reason for this to happen IMO. We can already kill other classes without any issue at all, so adding this makes us more OP than we are.

    I was able to kill 6 skill Samael warriors back when they could swap skills. And mages were just a joke even with 6 skills. This is from 26/27 pvp.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This is exactly why the damage should at least be taken away in TDM. As it is, rogues can kill anything without any trouble which is too OP.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

  25. #18
    Senior Member Iliketolol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    307
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    337
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

    Default

    yes i have a 100% maxed out tank at 33 with as max as possible stats about 6k hp and 1650 armour...and rogue in tdm can take me down In single combo @_@ kindly plz fix this as soon as possible @_@.

  26. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    3,097
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,069
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It's a glitch & unintended.


    Here, I'll fix your logic for you: "I don't want to be sound sarcastic but why would we keep TDM the way it is just because you feel like it..."
    There will be always people, who want to play in an easy way. Unfortunately, they are the loudest and most offended, when there is a glitch with other classes as well. Just look at the mauler hypocrites who reported mythic gun proc..
    Last edited by Haligali; 09-26-2014 at 06:53 AM.

  27. #20
    Senior Member Hail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In an Igloo
    Posts
    2,020
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    321
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    564
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

    Default

    Lol I think the more important issue is the damage we don't receive from our pets in ctf. From a level 9 perspective in ctf my rogue (using singe) has roughly 67.2 dmg.

    Name:  DMG CTF.PNG
Views: 277
Size:  923.9 KB

    Same pet same gears but in tdm heres my rogues dmg @ 83.6

    Name:  DMG TDM.PNG
Views: 270
Size:  939.3 KB

    Thats roughly 16.4 damage. At my level, 16 damage does make a major impact!
    - (un) Retired -

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how can you apply to work at sts
    By LuizaKaja in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 11:36 PM
  2. Nerf threads are too OP!!! NERF 'EM, DEVS!!!!
    By Deathpunch in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 03:30 PM
  3. Could I apply to being apart of
    By dugantale in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 11:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •