Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Uh oh, I sense trouble up ahead.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

I completely disagree with your first point. How did fang and nuri's have something new to offer? They were literally the same exact concept, just like every single other cap since sewers. You cap, get end game gear, pvp, then wait for the next update, it's nothing new so I'm confused at what you're expectations are of this game. It's been the same system for 2-3 years.

Personally, I play this game for more than the game itself. I stay because I have spent a large chunk of my life playing this game and I have made extremely good friends that I am as close to as real life friends. You guys need to relax a little on the "PL is dying" statements. There will always be people that are playing this game. Truth is, it's extremely hard to quit. It has an insanely high nostalgic value to people, and I know when I quit I end up missing the game and coming back a few weeks later.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    I completely disagree with your first point. How did fang and nuri's have something new to offer? They were literally the same exact concept, just like every single other cap since sewers. You cap, get end game gear, pvp, then wait for the next update, it's nothing new so I'm confused at what you're expectations are of this game. It's been the same system for 2-3 years.

Personally, I play this game for more than the game itself. I stay because I have spent a large chunk of my life playing this game and I have made extremely good friends that I am as close to as real life friends. You guys need to relax a little on the "PL is dying" statements. There will always be people that are playing this game. Truth is, it's extremely hard to quit. It has an insanely high nostalgic value to people, and I know when I quit I end up missing the game and coming back a few weeks later.
    I completely agree with you moth

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post

Well said! This exactly why I log on every day!
    Am I happy w/ pl now? NO! It has become one sloppy Lil game IMO. Quest count, stashable pet / ring mess, the unobtainable Axe, the unstable new map. But still I log..Iove my IG friends...and COT

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aveea For This Useful Post: