Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Pocket Legends Wikis

I notice there are at least 3 pocket legends wikis:

http://plclopedia.wikia.com/

http://pocketlegends.wikia.com/

http://thetownebook.wikispaces.com/

I want to contribute some time to improving the wiki material for new players. However I only want to contribute to one! Which should I choose? Any chance of the owners of those wikia wikis combining forces? plclopedia has more content, but the other has a better address!

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

I wanted to help out with a wiki also when I first started around Halloween. But it's more of a pain to do all the screenshots, editing, etc. starting from an iPod Touch than if it were a game I was playing on my laptop.

If I were to pick one, I'd pick pocketlegends.wikia.com simply because it has the better url

I've helped out with a couple wikias before, mostly to do quest info, screenshots, item info, etc. I have a friend who usually was a lot better than me at the back-end template stuff, but I could work on that too if I took the time.

But generally, I've found the forums to be sufficient in getting all the info I was ever looking for. So I never bothered working on the wiki.

Also, DanielRHs PLGuide.info site seems like a better vehicle for PL wiki-ish info. Wikia isn't really the most mobile-friendly site these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I'm trying to add all the stuff that should be inthe guides to the PLGuide.info lol alot of work!

I'm gonna add a form for people to submit their own content to the PLGuide.info soon... So everyone can add

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello, im am the bureaucrat from one Pocket Legends Wiki, it's in spanish if you want to cooperate on the proyect.
    Last edited by iAtrox; 01-29-2011 at 11:45 PM. Reason: tiping error