Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: NativeX Fraud Resolution | Official Discussion Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    If the ban is temporary, unfair people wouldn't mind taking risk
    I thought the ban was either temporary for small offenders or permanent for larger offenders.
    And of course they cant really "take risks" now that nativex is gone and no one knew it would be possibly permanent xD
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonybow View Post
    I thought the ban was either temporary for small offenders or permanent for larger offenders.
    And of course they cant really "take risks" now that nativex is gone and no one knew it would be possibly permanent xD
    Yes what you thought is right!
    Large offenders are perma banned.

They cant play unfair now. That's why we are loving the fact native X is gone even though we were benefited.
    Btw people knew That was offending stuff and against the stg rules and stg can ban them for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

As a person who cannot buy plats, I think that the Native X should be revived. BUT, the plat awards for one offer should be limited. You can still do offers, but if you want a lot of plat, you are going to have to do a lot of deals. Native X was easier to use than Trial play. Native X confirms faster, while Trial play took a frustrating amount of time. Also, there was a limited amount of offers in Native X when used it, it should not be able to be overused with limit. For those who think they can continue breaking the rules, there should be only one chance.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Thefireofic For This Useful Post:

Vls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Angry I Disagree about the Resolution

Hi

Maybe I'm the only one who disagrees with this resolution...

Now, after plat farmers are banned, the game became harder for everyone. Elixirs are 12k, were 6k. Mythic items became too expensive for most players. It is much harder for newbies to earn gold now, farming lockeds is useless now.

It's NOT "good for overall health of the game", like you StS say. It's good only for Spacetime Studios. I didn't care about those plat farmers, they did not disturb me..

Or course, I know that the comany lost much real money, but let's say the truth: the gap between plat buyers and non-plat users is still big, so if you remove plat farming from the game, you have to introduce something new, to give non-plat users a chance! Like somebody said, "make us work hard for awesome award", I mean Mythic/Arcane rarity item, like a quest in PL. Now we have lost free platinum offers from NativeX, it was the ONLY way for me to receive some plats. I did not farm plat, just saying that the game became 3 times harder for me lol (lv41). I don't believe that something will change after introducing new free plat offers.

Just telling my opinion.
    Last edited by Vls; 09-27-2014 at 06:32 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vls For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vls View Post
    Hi

Maybe I'm the only one who disagrees with this resolution...

Now, after plat farmers are banned, the game became harder for everyone. Elixirs are 12k, were 6k. Mythic items became too expensive for most players. It is much harder for newbies to earn gold now, farming lockeds is useless now.

It's NOT "good for overall health of the game", like you StS say. It's good only for Spacetime Studios. I didn't care about those plat farmers, they did not disturb me..

Or course, I know that the comany lost much real money, but let's say the truth: the gap between plat buyers and non-plat users is still big, so if you remove plat farming from the game, you have to introduce something new, to give non-plat users a chance! Like somebody said, "make us work hard for awesome award", I mean Mythic/Arcane rarity item, like a quest in PL. Now we have lost free platinum offers from NativeX, it was the ONLY way for me to receive some plats. I did not farm plat, just saying that the game became 3 times harder for me lol (lv41). I don't believe that something will change after introducing new free plat offers.

Just telling my opinion.
    They are currently working on new free platinum systems. Although for the short term items are harder to obtain elixirs, ankhs etc hopefully the market will go back to how it once was. Mythic/arcane were intended to be exclusive item's and not obtainable by everyone but the plat farmer's opened so many locked that mythic especially took a huge hit on price and became extremely common. Hopefully. .. it may take a few months or maybe a couple of new level caps but the market will recover and nornal, lootable items will become desirable again causing prices of farmable loot to be worth farming. As a plat buyer it was heartbreaking opening 200-300 locked to loot a doom amulet worth 160k because farmers flooded the markets. I understand its frustrating for a f2p player atm having to spend 12k on a luck elix, spend 30 mins farming brackenridge and loot 3 locked worth 13k this is not because the plat farmer's are gone its because they were here. Balance will come back its now just a case of waiting, the damage done was huge and the fix won't be easy but free plat will be backsoon, arcane and mythic will become increasingly rare as it should be, plat purchasers will start to open locked again when the mythics are worth looting and maybe just maybe with new items and a slight drop rate nerf locked will go back to the 12-15k each that they once where.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

1.Remove elixirs

2.limit the chance of locked drop in maps or put the lockeds crates on higher level so players would be more challenge to farm or make the lockeds non tradable

3.free plats but not abusive (for starting players )

4. Players level 15 above or 20 can be the only one to use plats

5. Small events(in-game) not in forums or somehow random give aways

6. Make platinum non treatable to golds

We'll just some suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuuki View Post
    1.Remove elixirs
    Unthinkable
    2.limit the chance of locked drop in maps or put the lockeds crates on higher level so players would be more challenge to farm or make the lockeds non tradable
    Just makes it harder for new players to farm locks to sell. If they untradeable people cant sell them meaning its useless to farm them if you dont buy the plats to open.
    Daily reward would be nice
    Completely out of question. Some people twink below these levels and I know some that dont even have a main.
    Weekly competition on forums can win 30 plats.
    You mean cant buy gold using plats? 0.o

Imo only number three would be helpful
    - (un) Retired -

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuuki View Post
    1.Remove elixirs

This will doesn't work, they will make a new free platinum system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonybow View Post
    Imo only number three would be helpful
    Locked crates are becoming useless.nowadays what's the use of putting in low levels? before locked crates cost 20k or more I would wait for free(luck) to farm it . now if some1 gives you 12k you can easily farm before. It's hard to obtain 1 leprechaun pendant now no one needs I unless u are an old school player who farm with leprechaun alone .. What I mean in no. 5 is " presence " of mod or admin in-game not just forums .. Daily quest on platinum if possible but limit the log-in accounts on one device because it would only cause plat farming again endless accounts will flood the game lastly trialpay has a better platform just need some adjustment for other offers to work .. ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I think that lockeds should be either removed or completely revamped (to make them worth opening).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoloToha View Post
    I think that lockeds should be either removed or completely revamped (to make them worth opening).
    I agree, id like to see
    30% gold 2k-50k
    15% plat 15-150
    10% elixirs including combo
    14% legendary equipment
    14% legendary eggs (changed monthly)
    10% new vanity
    3% mythics (new ones)
    2% random discontinued equip/wep
    1.5% random mythic egg
    0.5% arcane
    0.5% chance at an arlor/coloured jester/commando

I know if that was what id find in locked it be spamming them like crazy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

now for a new free plat rewarding system. why cant there be some sort of event that gives plat or even just a quest a daily one worth 1 plat a day? I think many would like this sort of like story token quest. maybe even have the option of story tokens or plat for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

The history of nativeX should be fixed in case must be correct while the apps/games has been installed & run as a certaint requirement.
    So, STS can check it out too from the history that players fulfilled the requirement.

If plat farming did only open & re-open the apps/games would make noted in history as a pending plat there, there be a main problem.
    I'm happy because no more plat farming but I'm not happy that STS remove it.

Well as a non-plat user, I usually use another phone & install the apps/games then played it as the requirement.
    And hope the plat will came, and sad to hear that another player only re-open and trick the system & they just received plat.

So, please consider that not all players in Arcane Legends do this. What I suggest is to fixed the history that can read clearly if the device already fulfill the requirement before the plat received to players.

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Popularity and Money wins the games.

I was banned also, By using VPN > NativeX. It's okay to be banned for a 7days or3weeks or etc. Permanent banned was the bad feeling of the players who paid in this game and tried the VPN's to NativeX to get some plstinum to open locked renames or etc.
    Well, i saw on my device is the only banned, when i bought i new phone, well i opened it thr account was banned for permanent. It hurts me bad. NativeX users have a life too. There are the one who can't pay on this game some people always said "Money and Popularity wins the Player" well, This game was able to buy a platinums using Paypal or Visa or any cards. About the above Ages "Teenagers" who doesnt have any of em. They need more plstinums aswell, You can remove only the nativex, Not your players. Well it's okay to you to lose some players, because you got more paid players here. They paid they won, The poors lose. As always on this life.
    i didn't hurting sts. But it's true money controls our life yes. But this game makes the peoples makes happy, well going home to play arcane legends. Or any stg, Banning or Removing Accounts? Well that hurts alot. You played over years on this game and you'l be lost like a paper. That's unfair. It's good to make a decision that players will know about it. Yes we playee this game we didnt read the "Terms and Agreements" no people will read that long. Well, all i got onky on nativex is on 3-7plats. Totaled 40-30plats. I didn't Fraud here. I onky use the VPN Because few countries didnt have any offers of his game that's why they do it. Players is always right so delete only the nativex make some good offers to have a good community! Spacetime!
    -Euness/Slardarrz Season1 Old player.
    Hate me as you want, this make me bad because of this Permanent banned that was first time i get.
    Slow Support also. Closing the Case without any replies.
    Last edited by Slardz; 09-29-2014 at 11:58 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Slardz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slardz View Post

I was banned also, By using VPN > NativeX. It's okay to be banned for a 7days or3weeks or etc. Permanent banned was the bad feeling of the players who paid in this game and tried the VPN's to NativeX to get some plstinum to open locked renames or etc.
    Well, i saw on my device is the only banned, when i bought i new phone, well i opened it thr account was banned for permanent. It hurts me bad. NativeX users have a life too. There are the one who can't pay on this game some people always said "Money and Popularity wins the Player" well, This game was able to buy a platinums using Paypal or Visa or any cards. About the above Ages "Teenagers" who doesnt have any of em. They need more plstinums aswell, You can remove only the nativex, Not your players. Well it's okay to you to lose some players, because you got more paid players here. They paid they won, The poors lose. As always on this life.
    i didn't hurting sts. But it's true money controls our life yes. But this game makes the peoples makes happy, well going home to play arcane legends. Or any stg, Banning or Removing Accounts? Well that hurts alot. You played over years on this game and you'l be lost like a paper. That's unfair. It's good to make a decision that players will know about it. Yes we playee this game we didnt read the "Terms and Agreements" no people will read that long. Well, all i got onky on nativex is on 3-7plats. Totaled 40-30plats. I didn't Fraud here. I onky use the VPN Because few countries didnt have any offers of his game that's why they do it. Players is always right so delete only the nativex make some good offers to have a good community! Spacetime!
    Hate me as you want, this make me bad because of this Permanent banned that was first time i get.
    Your one of the player who ruined the game because of farming platinum which is really unfair. Sts done good decision for giving permanent banned to those who violate. Dont hate them you desrve it. You still can play again but now play fair. Wish you more luck.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slardz View Post

It is a good lesson to you. You will gain experience while growing up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meidei View Post
    Your one of the player who ruined the game because of farming platinum which is really unfair. Sts done good decision for giving permanent banned to those who violate. Dont hate them you desrve it. You still can play again but now play fair. Wish you more luck.
    he only got like 40-50 plat, i dont think perma banning him was a good decision... its too harsh @_@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I didnt saw that 40-50 plat lol and its easy to say its only like that since he know how to do it. But i hope he can move on and start new.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vls View Post
    If its good for spacetime studios, then its good for overall health of the game too. How you expect that they continue put more content into game if noone buys platinum? How you expect that players will buy platinum, if everything what is obtained with platinum is worthless?

and lol@40 plat ban, i think you not tell us something.
    Last edited by Haligali; 09-30-2014 at 07:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    If its good for spacetime studios, then its good for overall health of the game too. How you expect that they continue put more content into game if noone buys platinum? How you expect that players will buy platinum, if everything what is obtained with platinum is worthless?

and lol@40 plat ban, i think you not tell us something.
    Exactly, I'm 100% sure he got MUCH MUCH MORE than 40 plat.