Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: NativeX Fraud Resolution | Official Discussion Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

What kills this game is the failure to understand that, like every real world free market economy, our virtual one here depends largely on the health and well-being of small and medium enterprises. Not on large, highly visible multimillion corporations.

And in our case SMEs = new players (actual ones, not twinks) + all those more experienced players, who haven't got the time to hang in here 24/7 (mostly pink or part myth higher levels). This includes both non-plat and moderate plat users (people who pay 10-15-30 euro/dollars from time to time). This includes both low level farmers and low budget merchers. This even includes some of the high plat spenders who prefer to keep relatively quiet, don't whine for everything, avoid drama, and just enjoy the game. And so on and so forth. These are people who keep every MMO game alive. These are the people who keep every gaming company financially healthy. And finally, these are the people who bring awards to games and companies.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am entirely in favour of removing all kinds of cheating or otherwise improper behavior in MMO games. What is wrong here is that the effects of this action obviously were not analyzed in detail, and no accompanied measures were taken to - let's put in bluntly - ease the pain for all those aforementioned "SMEs". Let's not kid ourselves here - games like this die when the masses leave, not when 5-10-50 uber players do. And the masses, or okay - 99% of the masses - weren't aware that this plat farming issue even existed. But I can assure you that they ARE very much aware of the prices of locked crates, other easily lootable goodies, elixirs and whatnot. When you remove or limit the main source of income of so many people and do nothing to compensate for this, what exactly do you expect will happen?

Now, people say "just wait and the economy will go back to normal", "it takes time", and various stuff like this. It won't, as that's not how economy works. Because when Lehman Brothers dissapear from the market, others take their market share and the economy slowly recovers. If this can't happen and no other measures are taken - which is our case here - the economy shrinks and the ones who suffer the most are always the masses. Who just plain leave.

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    I agree, id like to see
    30% gold 2k-50k
    15% plat 15-150
    10% elixirs including combo
    14% legendary equipment
    14% legendary eggs (changed monthly)
    10% new vanity
    3% mythics (new ones)
    2% random discontinued equip/wep
    1.5% random mythic egg
    0.5% arcane
    0.5% chance at an arlor/coloured jester/commando

I know if that was what id find in locked it be spamming them like crazy
    lol im pretty sure it goes like

75% 2k gold
    20% 5k gold
    2% elixirs
    0.0000000000000000000000001 Arcane

and that's the most accurate chart in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aslanx View Post
    lol im pretty sure it goes like

75% 2k gold
    20% 5k gold
    2% elixirs
    0.0000000000000000000000001 Arcane

and that's the most accurate chart in game
    He said he would like to see

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

All I know is I'm glad NativeX is gone. They screwed me out of 77 plat for playing that knight/kingdom game and didn't pay when I submitted it to their service dept. The next day they said to send a screenshot of the offer and low and behold the were removed from AL. I even paid for an offer and they refused to give me my 200 plat. They were rude and had the worst service. Good riddance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Native X was useful to me, happy/sad that it is gone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

I hope STS is planning to put new awesome items to be looted in crates

Weather its new mythics, new arcanes, higher chances for mythics and arcane or a plat sale, something needs to be done to make people open crates

No one wants to spend 250 plat or more and loot a mythic, any of them currently in crates... amulets, rings, sets all are cheap now

Removing plat farmers and nativex was absolutely a positive step for this game, what we need is not to wait too long with whatever replaces nativex and new content, i want my old friends to be active here again

Something like Elondria "spring" event did awesome for this game (except for helena which was really hard specially for the common non-rich players), during event everyone were active, forming parties, farming essences and energies, we need something like that again, halloween and winter events better be something similar, i enjoy seeing others enjoying playing al, either its hardcore LB runners, friendly farmers or cant wait for new myth weapon pvpers, this game needs to offer something for any of them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello sir remiem can i pm you privately? thanks! Just wanna ask some questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello Is one there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Amazing Bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why reopen a thread from 3 1/2 years ago??