Thread: Returning player who has a few questions

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Returning player who has a few questions

I have played Pocket Legends since early 2011 but am now trying to make the switch to AL. I played AL when it released but couldn't get around the whole not being able to move the camera thing so I quit. I came back to it around a year ago but stopped playing again; however, I can't find any other better game to play so I guess I will start playing this one again. My questions are as follows:

1. When I last played, I bought a lepre and used it to farm locked chests in Brackenridge. However, it appears that this method of earning coins no longer works. What methods (other than merching) are there to make coins? My main is currently level 49 so if there are any great places to farm that I should check out, I'd appreciate it if you could point me in the correct direction.

2. I browsed through the AL PvP section (All I did in PL was PvP) and noticed many people said that this area of the game is dead. Is this actually the case? If it isn't, what level brackets are the most active for PvP?

3. I'm pretty much a F2P player. Will I be able to reach the level cap at a decent pace if I grind? Or is it going to take ages to reach 66 (I think this is the current cap).

Thanks in advance for all of your responses. My main's ign is "Mortuis" if for some reason you want to add me or give me some pointers in game. By the way, if any of you played Pocket Legends and recognize me (My main was "Thebigboo"), I'd love for you to post your ign below so I can add you (I know this is unlikely, haha).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

if you do daily quests every day starting at lv 50 i say it would take u a month or so for lv 66
    there are alot of merching ideas u just have to find one that suits u
    best ways to farm is elite glint caves or maso in elite glint caves u get 5-13k gold per boss and in maso u get 50k per run
    PVP is extremely hard since there are alot of ppl who spend over 100m on gear lol
    the lepre u have is 230k+ rn u wont need it tbh
    friend me in the game ill help u with some other things if u want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

1. Farming locks works but is not optimal. I would start leveling up towards 66 and farm Graveyard until you unlock Mausoleum. You unlock Graveyard at lvl 54.
    Somberholt (Graveyard/Mausoleum) guide by Runagain: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...mberholt-Guide

2. PvP is somewhat active in certain level brackets but if you want to be competitive you need a LOT of gold. Levels 41/49(?)/58-63 are the most active. Wouldn’t recommend pvping lower than level 41.

3. Sts just buffed the xp amounts on daily quests so you should reach lvl 66 soon enough.
    Link to daily quest guide by Handsumlegend: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...18-**Updated**

Hope I could help and good luck!
    Last edited by Screenshotz; 01-27-2018 at 08:56 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Getting to 66 is easier now cuz you get hella xp from quests, also story quests, just always equip the 7 day elixir and normal xp elixir when turning in quests and you'll reach in no time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

You have everything you need to know on previous replies^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

hi! since u where a pocket legend player u will find this easy to cap!, i play AL for 2 years now but before that i have play PL for little more than a year, my PL ign was patdumas, i was lvl80 if i remember, in AL my ign is Hanumanx, feel free to add me and welcome to AL! (when ive start AL i have completely leave PL, i became completely addicted to AL! loll)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Just wanted to say something but couldn’t do better than they said. Nice to see so much interest in this game. I hope devs will invest more time on it with detailed guides for new players, but until then, looks like Arlorians can handle it

“For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Have also a look on the guide section, there are a couple that could interest you.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid