Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: NativeX Fraud Resolution | Official Discussion Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Sounds good but from my knowledge, the worst offenders are using alternative emails, convert the platinum to gold and move it either through another alternative account (or friend) to their main account. This is not only done through trades, it's also done by listing items in the auction house (with main account) for several hundred times their value in order to safely purchase the said item with the alternative account as no one else would think to buy it. Also, they delete the alternative emails after the process and some are even using different devices to stay untraceable.

So my question is, can the research team dig deep enough into this? What about the platinum that has been "converted" to high-end locked chest items which have then been moved or sold? And lastly, why would you announce this instead of completing the action first? An expected and logical reaction from whoever participated in this fraud would be to immediately move his gold and items to a different account after reading this, resulting in extra work for the research time or possibly the offender getting away with it.
    Last edited by Madnex; 09-18-2014 at 10:42 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post: