Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battle Of The Genders: CTF!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sans View Post
    I just reread this again, and I still do not see where it states that we needed to form new team guilds. For many of you this is perhaps not a big deal, but for myself it is a lot of bother to create an alt, level it to level 3, log in on another machine and swap my guild to preserve my name and house. But it is either that or cut my loses and dissolve my guild, losing both the name and the plat it cost to buy.
    Further to the point, It is a matter of principal. I choose to be my own master in this game. I wear a name tag that I have selected. In order to play in this tournament, I need to lose my individuality and wear a new name tag, proudly stating my loyalty to a person whom was assigned to my team as coordinator. A person whom I am sure is very nice, cool ect. but that, point in fact, I do not even know.
    I was interested in playing because I like ctf. Not for a prize, not for any reason, except that a friend asked me to join and I thought it would be fun.
    Our team has had one member removed, because they were a tom-boy rather than a full fledged boy. This is the internet and this is a fantasy game. People should be able to remain anonymous, it is nobodies business if a toon wants to say they are a rabbit, let alone a boy or girl. I often proclaim myself to be a hyper intelligent shade of blue...and what of it? Prove that I am not, good luck with that.
    After losing a valuable teammate I was informed that I would need line to be coordinated. Downloaded it even though I have avoided that for ever. Don't like it. too many permissions to be safe at all.
    Now the whole change guilds thing and wear this lame name tag we pick for you....I don't know.
    I am not as of yet withdrawing myself, but I am thinking about it.
    I share my gripes with you because I know that all the organisers are trying hard to make a great success, and perhaps I am not the only one bothered by the mini team guild thing. (perhaps I am too, always a chance of that)
    Not a big deal chill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I just reread this again, and I still do not see where it states that we needed to form new team guilds. For many of you this is perhaps not a big deal, but for myself it is a lot of bother to create an alt, level it to level 3, log in on another machine and swap my guild to preserve my name and house. But it is either that or cut my loses and dissolve my guild, losing both the name and the plat it cost to buy.
    Further to the point, It is a matter of principal. I choose to be my own master in this game. I wear a name tag that I have selected. In order to play in this tournament, I need to lose my individuality and wear a new name tag, proudly stating my loyalty to a person whom was assigned to my team as coordinator. A person whom I am sure is very nice, cool ect. but that, point in fact, I do not even know.
    I was interested in playing because I like ctf. Not for a prize, not for any reason, except that a friend asked me to join and I thought it would be fun.
    Our team has had one member removed, because they were a tom-boy rather than a full fledged boy. This is the internet and this is a fantasy game. People should be able to remain anonymous, it is nobodies business if a toon wants to say they are a rabbit, let alone a boy or girl. I often proclaim myself to be a hyper intelligent shade of blue...and what of it? Prove that I am not, good luck with that.
    After losing a valuable teammate I was informed that I would need line to be coordinated. Downloaded it even though I have avoided that for ever. Don't like it. too many permissions to be safe at all.
    Now the whole change guilds thing and wear this lame name tag we pick for you....I don't know.
    I am not as of yet withdrawing myself, but I am thinking about it.
    I share my gripes with you because I know that all the organisers are trying hard to make a great success, and perhaps I am not the only one bothered by the mini team guild thing. (perhaps I am too, always a chance of that)
    I re-read this so many times, This made my day we need to make guilds for the tournament to communicate with one another It is a big deal it's useful in ctf especially in tournaments you obviously never been in one to know. It only takes like 5 minutes to make a level 3 depending how your speed is to make one. It's not rocket science not the end of the world, if you leave the guild for another temporary for the tournament. You obviously didn't think this through. I don't see how you include "name tag" it's called your in game name Not a name tag sounds like a dog. I don't see how you're losing your individuality not like we're humiliating you. Coordinators are there to update you on matches, changes, make sure there is no drama make sure everything is at peace, etc. Your team member was a woman not a man on the team she had no probelm leaving i even spoke with her she didn't feel like playing anyway. We're not nosing to other people's business if we're just asking for their gender. we made this CTF Tournament to make it different make it stand out not mixed gender in teams playing against each other. It is going to be fun You're still going to play either way by posting this i can't play because my phone isn't working you should be grateful we made this tournament together as Skiritai's one year anniversary. It is the internet most people won't lie about it, they are honest some are not. I don't see how it's a fantasy game when people are playing it i wasn't aware Disney was involved in Dark Legends. It's not hard to do a simple favor either by downloading an app that you can delete later in a few weeks or so however. I don't see how it's not safe at all when you can upload a picture of something else other than how you look like. We even ask the people who we are coordinating for team names using ours by being fair thinking of others not just ourselves. We are trying to make a success to make sure everyone gets along and has a good time, with no smack talk or drama included. It's the first Tournament we ever planned as a guild. it never hurts to try something new we put our thoughts and time into putting it together piece by piece. It's so much hard work to do, you should try making a tournament one day So no need to point out with assumptions. I hope you didn't take anything i said the wrong way. 8D
    ~ Proud Officer Of Skiritai ~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Roobee For This Useful Post:

uen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Wow. Pretty hard core. No drama? lol. *scrolls up* indeed.
    Look sorry that it came as a surprise that I would have to change guilds. Not written anywhere on post. Sorry that my time is worth more than yours. My life comes first, then some other more important things, then the game, after my pets.
    Being that it is your first time organizing an event, perhaps it would be prudent to listen to peoples concerns rather than lambaste them for having any.

I pointed out no assumptions whatsoever.

That being said, I am withdrawing from this tournament. I don't have time for this nonsense any more than I have time for creating alts to hold my guild for me till I get back.

Happy Anniversary Skiritai . Sorry I wasted my time and yours.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sans For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Wow. Pretty hard core. No drama? lol. *scrolls up* indeed.
    Look sorry that it came as a surprise that I would have to change guilds. Not written anywhere on post. Sorry that my time is worth more than yours. My life comes first, then some other more important things, then the game, after my pets.
    Being that it is your first time organizing an event, perhaps it would be prudent to listen to peoples concerns rather than lambaste them for having any.

I pointed out no assumptions whatsoever.

That being said, I am withdrawing from this tournament. I don't have time for this nonsense any more than I have time for creating alts to hold my guild for me till I get back.

Happy Anniversary Skiritai . Sorry I wasted my time and yours.
    Bros got a point, ah well.
    ITS A MADHOUSE YO!
    DL IGNs: qingsana, flareblitz, boughtinalcohol, etc.
    Guild: Madhouse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

~updated date of matches and team names~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The matches are starting today!I'm so excited about the results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by erosion View Post
    The matches are starting today!I'm so excited about the results.
    results now posted

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Roobee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

This tournament is still pending to end, Just some people in the tournament got really busy in real life to anyone who wonders what happened.