Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
And rogues dodge this, A LOT.
Yes, why don't they post threads about: Rogue's dodge our stun almost everytime? lol
Warriors have lot of disadvantages in PvP, for example:-

1) Very Very slow kills, talking about warmonger- Comparing a mage , warrior and rogue. Suppose rogue takes "X" days to get warmonger, Mage will take about 1.3x days for warmonger and for warriors, it will be like 3x? or 4x? Whenever I enter TDM, I try to kill anyone, then a rogue/mage comes and steals it. It sux, and same for clashes, 3 hour long clashes give warrior about 10-15 kills, seriously? while rogues get over 100 or 150.

2) No instant heal: When a warrior heal, it heals around 15% hp per tick and it's 90%hp per 6 ticks. Rogue's get instant heal and yes not forgetting the self heal and heal of time benefit. It's approx. 40% per pack and from an approximation, rogue can heal around 150% HP. Mages have instant heal , and that's OP as well.

3) Charged warrior skills slow us down: Don't you know, charged skward smash roots warrior for 1-2 secs? Using axe roots us for 1-2 secs? It makes us very slow and sometimes due to these skills, we end up dying. Rogues and mages can use any skill without any hesitation.

So, shall I go and create a thread asking for some skills for rogue and mages that slow down their movement? Or their heal should be nerfed? Or Something about those KS?

Let's just play with what we got.