Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns...again...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mommyjane View Post
    1-3 pools cant kill a full geared rogue in few secs secs coz a rogue always has a health pack skill in pvp. im a full geared rogue and tested it when my friend from opposite team used her sns skill, its didnt kill me coz casting packs is faster than 3 pools to kill me.
    why not ask an sns user try it on u first before u comment like this?

and i wanna ask u a question, if u have an sns now bought or won from ursoth event, would ya say all of these against sns? i bet no, coz how much u paid for or u worked hard for to win the pet is enough justification of its OPness
    I love how he totally skipped past my video. As soon as the HoTs kick in, the pools do a lot less damage.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

those who have sns vs those who dont have sns... them cries..

Tbh buffing an already top notch pet is a stupid step.... but hey! these games are made by a super awesome company, a company who is famous for releasing content without testing it! cant expect more!

Every step they take is based on customer feedback.. first they showed singe everyone cried and they nerfed it so much that it literally became useless.. they released nekro every singe owner cried so they buffed singe.. same with whim.... and now sns..

They need to test their content before release! @_@ as they ask premium prices for them...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post

Tbh buffing an already top notch pet is a stupid step.... but hey! these games are made by a super awesome company, a company who is famous for releasing content without testing it! cant expect more!

Every step they take is based on customer feedback.. first they showed singe everyone cried and they nerfed it so much that it literally became useless.. they released nekro every singe owner cried so they buffed singe.. same with whim.... and now sns..

They need to test their content before release! @_@ as they ask premium prices for them...
    They always cry! When singe was release they cry and want it nerf.. when it was nerf they cry and want it to be more nerf again and become stronger.
    When nekro was out they cry and want it nerf because it OP....
    Same goes for SNS.

Well STS this will be and endless cycle of nerfing pets up and down... just do your thing.. stop lessening to this nonsense comments let they cry.
    if you nerf Sns now if the future you will buff again... just like what happen to SINGE. people in forums wont stop complaining. the fact that they dont even have one.

The truth is they have nothing to do and just forum all day and looking for something to comment and complain. they dont even play arcane legends anymore and pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

1-3 pools cant kill a full geared rogue in few secs secs coz a rogue always has a health pack skill in pvp. im a full geared rogue and tested it when my friend from opposite team used her sns skill, its didnt kill me coz casting packs is faster than 3 pools to kill me.
    why not ask an sns user try it on u first before u comment like this?

and i wanna ask u a question, if u have an sns now bought or won from ursoth event, would ya say all of these against sns? i bet no, coz how much u paid for or u worked hard for to win the pet is enough justification of its OPness
    I have tested it on me so i know what i am talking about. I tested 1 pool 2 stack n 3 stack.
    First of all i listed the damage sns can deal without Hot, just its pure damage.
    I also listed how much time you last in a pool with no Hot.
    In a serious fight things are even worser and you die faster cause while you can heal with packs like in your test realistically speaking the enemy wont stand there looking at you.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 09-20-2014 at 05:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    They always cry! When singe was release they cry and want it nerf.. when it was nerf they cry and want it to be more nerf again and become stronger.
    Same goes for SNS.

Well STS this will be and endless cycle of nerfing pets up and down... just do your thing.. stop lessening to this nonsense comments let they cry.
    if you nerf Sns now if the future you will buff again... just like what happen to SINGE. people in forums wont stop complaining. the fact that they dont even have one.

The truth is they have nothing to do and just forum all day and looking for something to comment and complain. they dont even play arcane legends anymore and pvp.
    This also goes for the buffs.
    Merchers and sellers cry and sts buffs a already op pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice:1834714
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post

Same goes for SNS.

Hypocrite. You post on threads like this as well, get a hobby too? It was you who cried for nekro nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyjane:1834513
    Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    What is the point of having a pet that can deal 3000dmg/sec in pvp......don't tell me you can avoid the pool, how do you avoid it when a war walk into the dmg pool and use axe throw ???? ... Yeah he has high chance to pull another war in clash, but ... Even a war can't last 2 sec in that pool
    people paid 90-130m for sns and the ones who won the pet worked hard and spent a lot of gold and hardwork to acquire the pet.. this pet costs 3-5 sams. do u expect it really to work like sam or any other arcane pet? thats bs.
    but ofc people who doent own this pet would complain a lot. im wondering how would u guys act towards this pet if u own it. lol
    if its the pool's damage u guys r concerned in pvp, u can always leave the room and find another room.
    as what u guys r saying, this pet is exclusive and only few players own this pet so u can always avoid it when u see one in pvp coz this pet is supposed to be like this as how it was introduced in game.
    We paid 160m for our gear/pet.

Bow - 20m
    Ring - 110m~
    Samael or even sns since sns rogues die too- 30m

Last time I checked 160m > 100m.
    Last edited by Bless; 09-20-2014 at 06:15 AM.
    Credits to Iady

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus:1834669
    And to let the rumors silence, here's a video. This will show that the damage is not in the 600s as people are saying & I was able to survive the pools through the use of my skills! Amazing, right?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqaWTA...e_gdata_player
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176942-SnS-PVP&p=1834772#post1834770
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    And to let the rumors silence, here's a video. This will show that the damage is not in the 600s as people are saying & I was able to survive the pools through the use of my skills! Amazing, right?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqaWTA...e_gdata_player
    Lmfao why would you post that, we literally saw a arcane maxed rogue go from 100 to 23% in 3 seconds...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Remember Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    Hypocrite. You post on threads like this as well, get a hobby too? It was you who cried for nekro nerfs.

We paid 160m for our gear/pet.

Bow - 20m
    Ring - 110m~
    Samael or even sns since sns rogues die too- 30m

Last time I checked 160m > 100m.
    i never cry for nekro nerf... the fact i like the original nekro... new arcane pet should be stronger than the old arcane pet... thats the rule... So Sts please buff nekro.. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    i never cry for nekro nerf... the fact i like the original nekro... new arcane pet should be stronger than the old arcane pet... thats the rule... So Sts please buff nekro.. lol
    You shouldn't even be present here to cry for nerfs and buffs in the first place, just saying...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I have tested it on me so i know what i am talking about. I tested 1 pool 2 stack n 3 stack.
    First of all i listed the damage sns can deal without Hot, just its pure damage.
    I also listed how much time you last in a pool with no Hot.
    In a serious fight things are even worser and you die faster cause while you can heal with packs like in your test realistically speaking the enemy wont stand there looking at you.
    of course the enemy wouldnt just stand in front of u waiting for the pet to kill (ugh! thats crazy) , but u wouldnt stand there too waiting to die right?
    and jeez! no one is stupid enough to use sns on 1v1, its usually being used in clashes. and during a clash, ur team ofc will do something to heal u. thats why there is a so called 'team work'.
    but u can always counter sns, u just need to spend more time to figure it out than whining here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Hey, as for the "compete in Ursoth event" part, Sns was not designed to be so OP like this, if it were, we would have competed in the event...

If originally Sns was made to be that OP and I missed it, I would have no regret... But now .....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

of course the enemy wouldnt just stand in front of u waiting for the pet to kill (ugh! thats crazy) , but u wouldnt stand there too waiting to die right?
    and jeez! no one is stupid enough to use sns on 1v1, its usually being used in clashes. and during a clash, ur team ofc will do something to heal u. thats why there is a so called 'team work'.
    but u can always counter sns, u just need to spend more time to figure it out than whining here.
    Its just a discussion madam nobody is whining here.

In clashes the scenario you describe things are even worser.

First of all in a clash the chances of recieving a movement impairing effect is nearly 100% and thats when sns aa gets used.
    Secondly the heal skills the team should be using for the opponents damage gets used for just A PET.

Who needs a rogue or a mage or a war. They just the finishers, major work is done by Shady n Surge.
    He heals and He kills the opponent team for you and omg he does it so fast.

Right now:
    Sns aa >rogue/mage/war in clashes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Max damage seen on video was 460 on non crit and 470 on crit? Tip time! There's this awesome warrior skill called HoR and since all those who I see complaining here like to hide behind two or three warriors, I'm sure you're smart enough to tell a warrior to HoR on pool sight you while you fall back - the might of PM function! Great, no?

Second point, SnS was not designed for CTF clashes. Heck, CTF itself was not designed for clashes, it was designed for small encounters while protecting the flag holder. If you can't handle the situation you're willingly walking into, then find another room. If SnS is as super-exclusive-limited-edition as you describe it, it shouldn't be that hard.

Stop rage-spamming because you can no longer own something you didn't even work for.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Max damage seen on video was 460 on non crit and 470 on crit? Tip time! There's this awesome warrior skill called HoR and since all those who I see complaining here like to hide behind two or three warriors, I'm sure you're smart enough to tell a warrior to HoR on pool sight you while you fall back - the might of PM function! Great, no?

Second point, SnS was not designed for CTF clashes. Heck, CTF itself was not designed for clashes, it was designed for small encounters while protecting the flag holder. If you can't handle the situation you're willingly walking into, then find another room. If SnS is as super-exclusive-limited-edition as you describe it, it shouldn't be that hard.

Stop rage-spamming because you can no longer own something you didn't even work for.
    Lol you have no idea what PvP look like..... Horn shield does not stack, but Sns pool does... Normally war will heal/shield dps when they engaged with enemy dps, make it impossible for rogues to get shield when in pool.

Now, as you said a rogue can fight a clash by hiding behind war... I promise you that No end game CTF goes like this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Hey, as for the "compete in Ursoth event" part, Sns was not designed to be so OP like this, if it were, we would have competed in the event...

If originally Sns was made to be that OP and I missed it, I would have no regret... But now .....
    Remiem said it was OP - nobody even saw how effective the AA was so the truth is, people were competing blindly.

@CTF
    I posted that video to get rid of your exaggerations. Yes, I went to 23% in 3 seconds of an overlapped pool. I didn't die, nor was the pool doing 600+ damage as your figures claimed. Furthermore, if I packed into a single pool, the HoT alone helped cover and reduce a lot of the incoming damage.

When you stack 5 Samaels in one team, you're getting 382.5 heal per second - roughly. This alone basically reduces SnS's damage output to half of what it is. Are you telling me that you cannot survive sub 300 damage ticks? Give me a break! I've also fought against the pet and it isn't nearly as bad as people claim. When you use it, it means one less panic/stun pet which is something that can be EASILY noticed.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-20-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Lol you have no idea what PvP look like..... Horn shield does not stack, but Sns pool does... Normally war will heal/shield dps when they engaged with enemy dps, make it impossible for rogues to get shield when in pool.

Now, as you said a rogue can fight a clash by hiding behind war... I promise you that No end game CTF goes like this
    Horn shield is 3 seconds & grants a HoT. On top of the Samael's present, this is more than enough to combat SnS pools even if one decided to stay in the pool for the entire duration.

Also, I've fought in many clashes. In fact, take a look at my videos - a lot of rogues DO in fact hide behind the warrior and wait for the opposing DPS to come to them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Why does it need to stack? If you fall back a screen you should be fine either way; a quick HoR to survive the AA pools. And you said no end game in CTF goes like this? Well maybe, just maybe, that's the problem.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Why does it need to stack? If you fall back a screen you should be fine either way; a quick HoR to survive the AA pools. And you said no end game in CTF goes like this? Well maybe, just maybe, that's the problem.
    In a corridor the chances of a successful stack are very high (and ctf is all corridors)same is the chance of gettin a movement impairing effect during a clash.
    The horns that should be used for the damage dealt by the opponents are used for their pets(wait...WHAT), when eventually horn runs out and its on cd what happens?

When a pet deals more or nearly as equal damage as a toon, doesn't that ring a bell in your head?

Imo it does ring a bell in your head, but this a game of roles.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 09-20-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Horn shield is 3 seconds & grants a HoT. On top of the Samael's present, this is more than enough to combat SnS pools even if one decided to stay in the pool for the entire duration.

Also, I've fought in many clashes. In fact, take a look at my videos - a lot of rogues DO in fact hide behind the warrior and wait for the opposing DPS to come to them.
    It depends on how far behind wars .. I should say if a rogue are 3m or more away from a war, then he is almost surely died when facing skillful enemies, especially when there are GOOD mages&rogue combo in opposite team.

I saw your videos, they actually evident hiding behind being a bad strategy. Zues won for most of times because zues does not hide

Now, may I ask if you can give us a video proving you can beat Sns pools by using Samael in clash?