Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns...again...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Read the sig.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gensin View Post
    So can I ask if you get seperated from your team for such reasons for example your whole team is in your back and your trying aim for the dps behind, then the pool kicks in and your way on getting to your team is block with deadly pools, then your alone with your enemies which means your basically dead 1v5, then after your dead its a 4v5 match.
    If I know there are pools that can deploy, I would not go all the way to the back to aim in the first place. Why? I know I'll have to bail as soon as I see the pools and force my opponents to move up and away from the pools.

Make sense?

Additionally, who's your other end game character & how'd you get such wealth?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Not once was "Go PVE" suggested here
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If I know there are pools that can deploy, I would not go all the way to the back to aim in the first place. Why? I know I'll have to bail as soon as I see the pools and force my opponents to move up and away from the pools.

Make sense?

Additionally, who's your other end game character & how'd you get such wealth?
    iMERCH

Well nothing is gonna happen if your just gonna stand there and sending all the aim to the enemy tank eh? Pointless and youll still be dead.

My other endgame is confidential thats why its not listed in any of my previous sigs and biography.
    Last edited by Gensin; 09-20-2014 at 12:43 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Read the sig.
    Finally!

Something smaller than a mage, Thats a plus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    What is the point of having a pet that can deal 3000dmg/sec in pvp......don't tell me you can avoid the pool, how do you avoid it when a war walk into the dmg pool and use axe throw ???? ... Yeah he has high chance to pull another war in clash, but ... Even a war can't last 2 sec in that pool
    people paid 90-130m for sns and the ones who won the pet worked hard and spent a lot of gold and hardwork to acquire the pet.. this pet costs 3-5 sams. do u expect it really to work like sam or any other arcane pet? thats bs.
    but ofc people who doent own this pet would complain a lot. im wondering how would u guys act towards this pet if u own it. lol
    if its the pool's damage u guys r concerned in pvp, u can always leave the room and find another room.
    as what u guys r saying, this pet is exclusive and only few players own this pet so u can always avoid it when u see one in pvp coz this pet is supposed to be like this as how it was introduced in game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mommyjane View Post
    people paid 90-130m for sns and the ones who won the pet worked hard and spent a lot of gold and hardwork to acquire the pet.. this pet costs 3-5 sams. do u expect it really to work like sam or any other arcane pet? thats bs.
    but ofc people who doent own this pet would complain a lot. im wondering how would u guys act towards this pet if u own it. lol
    if its the pool's damage u guys r concerned in pvp, u can always leave the room and find another room.
    as what u guys r saying, this pet is exclusive and only few players own this pet so u can always avoid it when u see one in pvp coz this pet is supposed to be like this as how it was introduced in game.
    How about a whim also, Because its "Exclusive" buff it also.

Nightshade also, buff it super because only 5 nightshades are in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

gensin hunny, first of all, whims egg was a loot from locked crates, sns egg was a reward from an event. whims isnt as exclusive as SnS coz it was LB reward. and how much u bought whims?
    secondly, nightshade is a legendary pet, a reward from 1-week event and SnS was 3-week-long event. do u really wanna compare legendary pet to an arcane pet?
    SnS is arcane but imo, it cannot be compared to some arcane pets that u acquire from popping locked crates coz how some players got SnS cost them huge amount of gold and plats , and hardwork. same as nightshade coz its pink not red.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Nightshade is actually extremely lethal and can wipe players.

Whims was an exclusive pet that did get buffed and had glory until other arcane pets outdid it. I was a long time user of whims - it was very powerful. As seasons grow longer, we'll have a new arcane pet to complain about and SnS will be a thing of the past.

That is why exclusive pets work. They may be the best but only for a short time until something comes to outdo it. Samael still is very powerful and useful in more situations than SnS is. So, I don't see the reason for all this fuss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

pull the trigger pls kidding. and wait what? they paid coz they wanted to pay that much? u gotta be kidding me! it was sold that much thats why buyers has no choice. sellers were reasonable thu coz how they won the eggs wasnt a joke!
    SnS was made to be this way, so let it be and just avoid it if u can. instead of spending time on whining here in forums about the pet, why not spend ur time to think of ways to counter its AA?
    u guys always say its unfair, w/o thinking that u r being one-sided. if sts would nerf sns again then its totally unfair too to the owners. just try to consider the owners side too.

Yes. Nobody forced you to pay 90m for the pet.
    I am not whining, i am not asking for a free pet, i am taking a long break from Al due to school so i am not talkin cause of personal interests, i am talking about game balance/pvp balance based on my experience when i clashed against a team of sns and played around with a friends own
    . You know what that is, pvp balance?

Its also because i considered sns from its owners point of view i agree sns should op and top sam but now it is way too op.

In theory(game mechanics) exclusive stuff should never have a huge impact on the game. The more exclusive it is the less effective it should be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I see the bigger picture, you magnubs dont want us to use SNS in this tournament rolf... go cry nabs!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Will no longer continue discussing, As because our great forumer Ice/Fire, Is here and has all the wisdoms.

pece.

btw.
    Arent people that got banned suppose to not comeback? I'm sensing a try hard here. lulz.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Will no longer continue discussing, As because our great forumer Ice/Fire, Is here and has all the wisdoms.

pece.

btw.
    Arent people that got banned suppose to not comeback? I'm sensing a try hard here. lulz.

ohh is it me or you trying hard ? or dont even pvp lol

asamess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Yes. Nobody forced you to pay 90m for the pet.
    I am not whining, i am not asking for a free pet, i am taking a long break from Al due to school so i am not talkin cause of personal interests, i am talking about game balance/pvp balance based on my experience when i clashed against a team of sns and played around with a friends own
    . You know what that is, pvp balance?

Its also because i considered sns from its owners point of view i agree sns should op and top sam but now it is way too op.

In theory(game mechanics) exclusive stuff should never have a huge impact on the game. The more exclusive it is the less effective it should be.
    u are taking a long break from al yet u r here complaining about imbalances in pvp arena. why not focus on ur studies now? just saying coz school requires a lot of paper works and books to read .-.

back to the topic, SnS isnt as OP as how the not-SnS-users describe it to be. it has flaws too, its not perfect... nothing is.
    some people are just exaggerating things since they never used sns themselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

let me get this straight , ppl didn't sleep well for days and worked very hard to earn the sns egg during the event , ppl bought the egg for crazy prices due to the rarity and its 3x samael price "before it was for more " so basically it must be more powerful than samael and other pets and still you want it to be nerfed ?! , trust me if you had this pet u would never ask dev to nerf it so why being selfish ?

this pet is super rare/expensive and few people will have it so the point that it must be unique and powerful , its like the arcane maul when it came up , few people had it in lvl31 and it was rare and super op lol .

you dont change stuff in game in order to suit your play style and make it easier for you , you change your play style. isn't there a gale for mages so they escape from dmg pools ? isnt there a shadow piercer for rogues to change position faster specially if its charged , isn't there a skill for tanks called jug to make you survive from huge dmg ? isnt there a rally cry for tanks to let you buff yourself and team with high speed and dodge to avoid dmg ?

take a look at your skills / strategies and change them before asking dev to change stuff in game for u .

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Commander. For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

And to let the rumors silence, here's a video. This will show that the damage is not in the 600s as people are saying & I was able to survive the pools through the use of my skills! Amazing, right?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqaWTA...e_gdata_player

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

u are taking a long break from al yet u r here complaining about imbalances in pvp arena. why not focus on ur studies now? just saying coz school requires a lot of paper works and books to read .-.

back to the topic, SnS isnt as OP as how the not-SnS-users describe it to be. it has flaws too, its not perfect... nothing is.
    some people are just exaggerating things since they never used sns themselves.

Thanks for your concern madam buti am dedicated enough to the game and good enough with my studies to be able to afford continuing my forum life.

Everyone might not have the pet but can feel its effect so everyone can lay a feedback.

As for sns op its numbers speak for themselves:
    4800 damage x pool at the low end, and 7200 damage at the high end.
    14,400 to 21,600 total damage per AA.

1 pool kills a full geared rogue in 5 secs
    2 pools 2-3 sec
    3 pools nearly instadeath

A rogue can barely compete witha pet. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Thanks for your concern madam buti am dedicated enough to the game and good enough with my studies to be able to afford continuing my forum life.

Everyone might not have the pet but can feel its effect so everyone can lay a feedback.

As for sns op its numbers speak for themselves:
    4800 damage x pool at the low end, and 7200 damage at the high end.
    14,400 to 21,600 total damage per AA.

1 pool kills a full geared rogue in 5 secs
    2 pools 2-3 sec
    3 pools nearly instadeath

A rogue can barely compete witha pet. Lol
    1-3 pools cant kill a full geared rogue in few secs secs coz a rogue always has a health pack skill in pvp. im a full geared rogue and tested it when my friend from opposite team used her sns skill, its didnt kill me coz casting packs is faster than 3 pools to kill me.
    why not ask an sns user try it on u first before u comment like this?

and i wanna ask u a question, if u have an sns now bought or won from ursoth event, would ya say all of these against sns? i bet no, coz how much u paid for or u worked hard for to win the pet is enough justification of its OPness

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mommyjane For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Also, why do you choose to fight there? In Karma, I've been telling people that the second you see SnS pools, the entire team should fall back behind a corridor until the pools dissipate.

It is extremely effective. I swear, the amount of inventive people left in PvP are close to none. It would explain why people are still using standard builds and then complaining that their age old strategy no longer is as effective as it used to be.
    do you really need to teach them how to play pvp? no need bro , anyway dev doesnt do anything before testing and studying it so im sure they know what they are doing , it took them time to fix bulwark/sns/singe tho .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

And to let the rumors silence, here's a video. This will show that the damage is not in the 600s as people are saying & I was able to survive the pools through the use of my skills! Amazing, right?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqaWTA...e_gdata_player
    awesome! this is exactly what im saying that the rogue cannot be killed by sns coz of packs .

PS.
    i like ur pet's name

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mommyjane For This Useful Post:

zyn